[OFFICIAL THREAD] YeoYoo Couple: Yeo Jin Goo ❤ Kim Yoo Jung

Actually Yeo Jin Goo took back his statement with regards to Suzy, he said he'll focus on his acting instead.:)) But, it looks like his agency is really looking after his welfare. I read somewhere that they are carefully choosing his next project taking into consideration the kind of actor he wants to be in the future. And, I didn't know that some fans of Yoo Jung have an issue with Sidus. But sometimes I wonder coz some of Yoo Jung's photoshoot were really criticized as being age inappropriate and her tight schedule. But, I just hope same as Jin Goo, that her agency would choose projects that would really showcase her acting and versatility.

On a lighter note.... our multi-talented Kim Yoo Jung attending an Art School

http://blog.naver.com/PostList.nhn?

from=postList&blogId=toplee0515&categoryNo=58&currentPage=4

could you link me to Jingoo statement, I find it amusing these two kids ^_^

and I wanna share this gif, I think Youjung will be guesting at Come to Play with other child actresses sohyun and shinae and three others, the poor baby is crying, I wonder why T_T

>

could you link me to Jingoo statement, I find it amusing these two kids ^_^

Sorry, I don't have the link. :( Sometimes I just check nate/daum and then use google translate. When I find it, I'll post the link. And thanks for the gif. Can't wait to see that Come to play episode with Yoo Jung.^^

Don't care what jealous people say if you love someone! Coz you have no enough time to love them, let alone time to hear bla bla bla... I just have time to love Jin Goo & You Jung! But I think it is usual - when ones are so much beloved then at the same time she/he will get jealousy from unusual people who are jealous with them. I love her, I love him, you and we here do, too... I just know about it! I don't care the antis, if they think they can do better than YJG & KYJ, let them prove it or it is just their envy! And that's their problem, not mine and yours! Save our time! :D

P/S: But, what kind of those people who anti to just the children and talk cruel thing just to down such beautiful children?!? :(

Guest VISAY

Don't care what jealous people say if you love someone! Coz you have no enough time to love them, let alone time to hear bla bla bla... I just have time to love Jin Goo & You Jung! But I think it is usual - when ones are so much beloved then at the same time she/he will get jealousy from unusual people who are jealous with them. I love her, I love him, you and we here do, too... I just know about it! I don't care the antis, if they think they can do better than YJG & KYJ, let them prove it or it is just their envy! And that's their problem, not mine and yours! Save our time! :D

P/S: But, what kind of those people who anti to just the children and talk cruel thing just to down such beautiful children?!? :(

very well said thanks a lot for defending our BELOVED JOONGJEE

I know she needs to be protected coz I see her have a sensitive heart though she often makes pp think she is a strong child...

Smile, beauty You Jung! You are an angel so let your smiles light our days... Fighting and smile! Love you, bless you You Jung! ♥

51903269750aeaba095a33d711712753_45439078.untitled1.jpg
Cr: http://www.facebook.com/YeoJinGooKimYouJung.FanPage

Thank you so much' date=' maryisobelll! I love You Jung the best! She cries kindheartedly the most of all, I think! :D[/quote']

Your welcome Koora ^_^, I enjoy posting in this thread because all of you are very nice

in here, I will try my best to post any updates I find of our Yeoyoo couple ^_^

I hope Youjung will have lots of screetime in this show :D

Guest VISAY

Boy Yeo Jin Goo last years

feb435e3dbab61ea33fbe293e6ae3e42_45486984.1343033b4f61de4e2f066f.jpg

c540088e4e1093d33860a2b7014cd0cb_45486985.chosunonline01.jpg

9c6ed6e2108f643bb5d4135aee463b19_45486987.chosunonline02.jpg

bb4e6087c9dc2cf880009bd8b4def8e9_45486989.chosunonline03.jpg

71fafd491b981cf72a16935659ed0fa3_45486990.chosunonline04.jpg

ffb21d3108887c4241058a92805aab11_45486991.chosunonline05.jpg

bcd18490b2998f0c1221388d416fc99d_45486992.chosunonline06.jpg

a21c7f152adfa6008f69665d7111a9d6_45486993.chosunonline07.jpg

c9c586e7e802223faa5c85f770c03412_45486994.chosunonline08.jpg

3db4379571fdac2500fc2dab8e3b32a9_45486996.untitled.jpg

df4a46e0eae78a0e55e33bb90ab54517_45486998.untitled2.jpg

8ec61bf3b3e874eeb4c52ffb0eee15d3_45487000.untitled3.jpg

Hi Koora thank you so much for these lovely pictures of our beloved JIN GO he was really cute even before now he grows into a hottie young man a perfect match to our beloved KIM YOO JUNG.hope to see them soon together in a romantic dramatic comedy kdrama as a couple and the main character.

Guest VISAY

Kim You Jung [WANNAGIRLS magazine] 3월 김유정 'Girl' date=' You will be a woman.'[/b']

Thanks for this Koora our beloved YOO JUNG is getting prettier as she grows into a young lady a perfect match for our hottie manly JIN GO

BTW is this the so called photoshoot that the haters are referring that our YOOjung did an age inapproriate posing?For me there's nothing wrong with the posings it is still wholesome and i guess the director is expirimenting but great cautions i dont think kyj's manager will allow to destroy her

Noona, I think that is because they also love You Jung so much. They are afraid of the fact that her agency lets her work so hard and grow up so fast! They, like us, want her to live a happy childhood and happy life forever! hahah... I think no one wanna be the Yoon Dowager or Yoon Prime Minister and their evil wizards to hate our little angelic Yeon Woo Kim You Jung! Yeah, only these kind of evil pp want to against her but no one want to become them! ;)

As I believe, all give her special love through the way they have special attention to her!

Guest VISAY

HAHAHA you're so funny you're still cant get enough of TMTETS MODE anyways i thought theyre some people who are hating KYJ due to her success well if they also love KYJ those who is taking care of her career. A big THANKS to them to those who are concern of KYJ's welfare as a person and as an actress