[OFFICIAL THREAD] YeoYoo Couple: Yeo Jin Goo ❤ Kim Yoo Jung

Guest MaknaeC

I've made another video about YeoYoo couple. Enjoy! :)
class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[YeoYoo] IU_Friday MV - Yeo Jin Goo & Kim Yoo Jung Ver.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest MaknaeC

Yeo Jin Goo Describes His Ideal Girlfriend

yeo-jin-goo.jpg

Actor Yeo Jin Goo gave a detailed description of his ideal type at the press conference for KBS2TV’s new Friday drama “Orange Marmalade,” which also stars AOA‘s Seolhyun and CNBLUE‘s Lee Jong Hyun.

When asked about his first love, Yeo Jin Goo replied, “I’m still not that familiar with love. As I’m quite inexperienced myself, I think I’ll be able to depict the innocent side [of my character].”

He went on to describe his ideal girlfriend, “Looks-wise, I’m still looking for my ideal type. As for the personality, I personally fall more on the introverted side, so I would like her to be a bright person with aegyo and someone who laughs a lot. My ideal girlfriend would lift my mood whenever we are together.”

Meanwhile, “Orange Marmalade” will air its first two episodes on May 15 at 10:35 p.m. KST.

source: soompi

--------------------------

There's only one person that come to my mind right away :P

Jingoo's ideal type is still the same, not change at all, a bright girl who smile and laugh a lot ^^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MaknaeC

Five Child Actors Who Make Up The Next Generation Of Hallyu Stars

BY Julie Jones | May 19, 2015 10:19 AM EDT

yeo-jin-goo-and-kim-yoo-jung.jpg

Five k-drama actors that debuted as children are set to become the next generation of Hallyu stars. They are following in the footsteps of previous child actors such as Moon Geun Young, Jang Geun Suk and Yoo Seung Ho, by slowly making a successful transition to more sophisticated roles.

Which stars with recent drama credits first got their start as child actors? Here are five.

1.     Yeo Jin Goo plays the smitten and potentially bitten male lead in "Orange Marmalade." He first appeared in the film 'Sad Movie" when he was only 8 years old. By the time he played a younger version of actor Lee Jun Ki in the 2008 drama "Iljimae," he was a veteran actor, having appeared in seven films and three dramas. If you haven't seen this actor in anything for a while, check out "Orange Marmalade." He is all grown up.

2.     Kim Yoo Jung recently played Kim Hee Sun's bullied daughter in "Angry Mom." The 15-year-old actress had her first film role when she was only 5, appearing in the movie "DMZ" and has appeared in 18 films since then. This year she can be seen in the film "Joy." She also had her first drama role in 2004 and "Angry Mom" made 28 dramas on her resume. She appeared with Yeo Jin Goo in two dramas, "Iljimae" and was his destined true love and princess in "The Moon Embracing The Sun."

Given their great track record, these young stars should have no problem making the transition to full-fledged Hallyu icons.

source: kdramastars

Guest MaknaeC

On March 27, 2015, Kim Yoo Jung visited Japan as guest at Tokyo International Forum for Big Concert Drama's Symphony "The World of Dae Jang Geum, Yi San, and Dong Yi".

She mentioned Yeo Jin Goo on her interview.

Among 'Moon Embraces The Sun' co-stars, who still remains an impression?

In 'Moon-Sun',  There's a lot of same generation actors, so we've fun with each other during filming. The person that has left an impression especially, after all, is Yeo Jin Goo oppa. It's comfortable because he's also my previous co-star, we always played together. Also the love scenes, I didn't feel nervous. 

----------------

Haha on Guerilla Date, when MC asked Jingoo to say a line, he said his famous line during a scene with Yoojung. And now, on interview, Yoojung said that Jingoo still have left an impression until now among her co-star in Moon-Sun.

YeoYoo never disappoint us ^^

do you guys have known this? :wub: #YeoYooFeels

​kyaaaaaaaaaa!!! :D:w00t::lol::wub:crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gifI just only knew this!! witwew!!! :D:)crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif

but I don't want her only to be a sibling to YJG.. well if that's the case, I don't have a choice & I'll watch it..Atleast they're in the same drama..heheh, but if the time comes & they will have a drama together & the two of them will be the partner again, I'm gonna celebrating here!! crazy-monkey-emoticon-017.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-018.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-017.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-018.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif hahahahah! #YeoYooFeels!!

• Like 3

KYJ!! #MP

I just noticed this & edited.. is that YJG?? if that's him, OMG! as in OH MY GOSSSSSSSSH!!! love onion headbig eye onion headcute-rabbit-emoticon-20.gif?1301940532

I'm really going crazy now!!! HAHAHAH! happiness crazy rabbithappy dancing crazy rabbitcalm down crazy rabbit#YeoYooFeels!! love onion headlove onion headlove onion head

well, this is just my assumption chingus! heheheh, don't hate me lonely onion head

CF97h8pW0AAe2F3.jpg

[credit to the owner]

& who's watching here Orange Marmalade?? YJG wearing this hanbok was sooooooooo fit for him & so handsome!!! wiw!!! & he reminds me of Prince Lee Hwon, right chingus??? kyaaaaaaah! love onion head heheheh innocent onion headinnocent onion head

sorry for being so annoying chingus!! heheh..peace! victory onion headvictory onion headvictory onion head

Guest MaknaeC

& ohhhh! is YJG has a Skin Food CF too?? waaaaaaaaaah! this is really DAEBAK!!! they're really destined together, my OTP forever!!! witwew!! 

​It's not Skin Food CF, but 'It's Skin'. Jingoo is the model of It's Skin and Yoojung is the model of Skin Food.

Guest MaknaeC

앵그리맘 & 오렌지 마말레이드 갭쳐 여유커플 "오랜만이다"

Angry Mom & Orange Marmalade capture. YeoYoo Couple

"오랜만이다" = Long time no see

CGjLqUMUgAEI7xr.jpg

CGjLqUNUYAEx8g8.jpg

CGjLqUPU8AE-tqr.jpg

credit: Naver Blog 감성님, via YouJungDay

Guest MaknaeC

I've made another video about YeoYoo Couple and I upload it to my 2nd channel. Enjoy!

[Angry Marmalade] Oh Ah Ran (김유정) & Jung Jae Min (여진구) - You Are Love

​It's not Skin Food CF, but 'It's Skin'. Jingoo is the model of It's Skin and Yoojung is the model of Skin Food.

​oh.. hahahah! :D:D:D I really thought that it was Skin Food..hahah! I'm not reading it properly :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

well, it still has a "Skin" but just a different name of the CF :D:D:D so thank you for correcting me ;):)

I've made another video about YeoYoo Couple and I upload it to my 2nd channel. Enjoy!

[Angry Marmalade] Oh Ah Ran (김유정) & Jung Jae Min (여진구) - You Are Love

​& this vid!! so DAEBAK!!! crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.giflove onion headlove onion headcrazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!! mwaaaaah! I already watched it in youtube in my account..wiw! I miss them together already..haysss -_--_--_-

thank you again for everything!!!innocent onion headinnocent onion headinnocent onion head

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

[credit to tmtetsx IG]

This awards ceremony though :wub: love the way YJ look & smile at him crazy monkey 201crazy monkey 201crazy monkey 201 witwew!!! For me, it's a look & smile that says "sorry unnie, he's mine! MINE only"..lol :D & JG's smile says "sorry unnie, I'm YJs & *look to YJ* don't misunderstand YJ, I'm yours!" LOL! HAHAHAHAH! kidding! :D:lol::w00t: #YeoYooFeels!!!!!! wahhhhh! I just can't...... ok, I'll stop :D:w00t::lol:

& this scene in TMTETS.. crazy monkey 201dead onion head hahahah!
& in the OM..I wish YJ was his leading lady in that drama..haysss...maybe next time :):)

~~~
can we see them in one drama now??? huhuhu! I'll just wait until then..haysss -_--_-

averinavayola: Thank you for your IG acc.!! I love your posts!! :wub::wub: lovelots!! :phew::phew:

• Like 2

[credit to tmtetsx IG]

This awards ceremony though :wub: love the way YJ look & smile at him crazy monkey 201crazy monkey 201crazy monkey 201 witwew!!! For me, it's a look & smile that says "sorry unnie, he's mine! MINE only"..lol :D & JG's smile says "sorry unnie, I'm YJs & *look to YJ* don't misunderstand YJ, I'm yours!" LOL! HAHAHAHAH! kidding! :D:lol::w00t: #YeoYooFeels!!!!!! wahhhhh! I just can't...... ok, I'll stop :D:w00t::lol:

& this scene in TMTETS.. crazy monkey 201dead onion head hahahah!
& in the OM..I wish YJ was his leading lady in that drama..haysss...maybe next time :):)

~~~
can we see them in one drama now??? huhuhu! I'll just wait until then..haysss -_--_-

averinavayola: Thank you for your IG acc.!! I love your posts!! :wub::wub: lovelots!! :phew::phew:

aw i'm flattered:wub: tysm for loving my ig account:D

• Like 2

Guest MaknaeC

I miss YeoYoo...

I miss them too. Their chemistry is legendary, hope to see them together in the same project again...

• 3 weeks later...