[Drama 2012/13] Horse Doctor 마의 馬醫 马医

Guest yeohweping

loveitall said:

QSD

said:

The father might have a nice pair to wear when he sees the high rank person from the royal court or he going there.

Judging from BTS pics of BGH, his family isn't high class from the beginning.  He dressed like a peasant while KJN had already presented with pretty hanbok as a kid.

With the images of KJN as a child had shown she disguised as a boy and of noble class attire, she could have been adopted during that time when LMH had already seen her potential at such young age.

The question is, is KJN an orphan from the start?  It seems she doesn't have any real family.  Where did LMH see her in the first place to notice she got the skills to be a great physician, maybe seeing her prepping medications for somebody?  She can't possibly afford a beautiful hanbok by herself or go to medical institution even if somebody else other than her parents raising her at the time.  If this is true, she must have been taking by LMH to his home as his young daughter. 

It's good we have something to discuss till it airs, because I’m being tortured waiting for it and nothing new interests me to watch in the meanwhile.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lostkid said: Can't guess exactly how old she was when she was adopted, but I think it's when she grew up (LYW takes over her role from child KJN). It must take time for LMH to recognize her medical skill.I wonder if LSH influenced his father's decision, coz he wanted to be closer with his love interest :D

as i was looking at Her Majesty in her recent pictures for her upcoming drama. She has the resemblance of the lead character in dae jang geum very much. :x

Archived