[Drama 2012/13] Horse Doctor 마의 馬醫 马医

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xopo17

thanks all ( to @phetbeo, @lostkid, @ucagusla ) , to share news and new picture from shooting process, keep going on like this . :D

Guest ucagusla

lostkid said: QSD said:

Me too, I'm hoping they fast forward in lightning speed to the grownup characters.  That's why I don't want child actors to last long. 

Yes, I'll camp this forum to the end.

ucagusla said: yep, Kimseoun revealed on her tweet that she was in a poster shoot not filming location. But she deleted her tweet right after. don't know why tho... Maybe she doesn't want to be a spoiler. ;)
Thinking back of another saeguk drama, Empress Chunchu had its first 8 eps with the younger version... As much as I like that cute lil boy in my screen, I don't want it to be that long. I hope it only lasts about 3/4 ep too.

EDIT: does Lee Yo Won have twitter?

Rumor has it that Jo Boa is up for a role in MBC’s upcoming dramaHorse Doctor.
But Jo Boa said that it’s not confirmed yet. She loved to work with PD Lee Byung Hoon but it’s still to early to confirm if she’s in.

Should Jo Boa joins the cast, she will play the role of Seo Eun Soo, the daughter-in-law of left-minister Jung Sung Jo , the enemy of Baek Kwang Hyun (played by Jo Seung Woo).
Son Eun Soo becomes a widow just a year after her wedding date. Baek Kwang Hyun saves her life and she starts to love him and help him.

Horse Doctor (previously titled Enchanted) is a highly anticipating drama from fame director, PD Lee Byung Hoon, who madeDaejanggeumYi San and Dong Yi. The drama also successfully brought movie star Jo Seung Woo to play the leading role.

Horse Doctor’s story will focus on a horse vet who started his career as the vet for King’s horse and finally becomes royal physician.

If Jo Boa successfully joins the cast, it’s a big career move after the 21-year-old rookie actress made her breakout drama in tvN’s Shut Up Flower Boy Band.

Horse Doctor’s scheduled for September 2012.

http://koreanvibe.com/jo-boa-for-horse-doctor

Thanks Phetbeo for the pic. Btw, who's he? and which role will he play?His face is so familiar. I think I saw him before. Ah, I'm sure I accidentally saw him on The Moon that embraces the Sun. Is he there? (I haven't watched that drama yet ;)) )

Archived