Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

On 6/8/2020 at 10:01 AM, mundaliv said:

I really like Hospital Playlist. The drama itself is spectacular. Not a common korean drama with the story. Very subtle romance but intriguing. His character there is really great. How his acting there is very amazing. Adorable. With how much I really like HwaShin (hahaha), IkJun as character is more lovable. Seems now more people know Jo Jung Suk. Yeay!! 

I hope more people come to appreciate his acting skills. Well.. Honestly I only watched JI and Exit before HP. So I haven't been watching all of his works (due to plot line and the co-stars). Oh, I actually watched my annoying brother too. Haven't come around to watch hit-and-run squad (but he's not the main lead there right?). 

Now that he is a 40-year-old married man and soon to be dad, he's def putting on some weight :joy: Even compared it to the first 5 or 6 eps of HP with the later episodes, I could sort of tell he's gaining weight during filming :D Doesn't matter though.. as long as he's healthy! 

• Guest changed the title to Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama: Hospital Playlist Season 2 in 2021
On 6/11/2020 at 9:39 PM, mintea18 said:

Hi JJS long time fans, happy to you guys again in this thread!! kkkk

Hi @mintea18! Nice to see you again in this thread :D 

@snowlou I only watched Annoying brother for his movie. Not easy to watch (find) movie and also I usually choose to watch korean drama when I have time. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mundaliv said:

@snowlou I only watched Annoying brother for his movie. Not easy to watch (find) movie and also I usually choose to watch korean drama when I have time. 

That movie is too heartbreaking :bawling: Exit is pretty good and one day I ll see if I have the mood to watch hit and run squad. We re doing rewatch on HP too atm. 

Is his baby going to be a boy or a girl?

On 6/13/2020 at 7:47 PM, snowlou said:

@mintea18 hello:) dont think you remember me since i havent been coming to this thread since JI. Didnt know you also watch HP:sweatingbullets:

I watched HP but couldn't follow HP soompi thread, because I couldn't keep up with everyone's posts, there were so many posts everyday haha :sweatingbullets::D

4 minutes ago, mintea18 said:

I watched HP but couldn't follow HP soompi thread, because I couldn't keep up with everyone's posts, there were so many posts everyday haha :sweatingbullets::D

Hahahahha...ikr... it's such a popular drama (because it has other stellar and famous actors/actresses too). We do have IkSong shipper thread and we're currently doing a rewatch together to discuss in more details IkSong moments on each episode. 

Maybe when S2 airs, we can utilise this thread too to talk about JJS :joy: (to inject some life into this thread). 

• 2 weeks later...

Wow it's nice that this thread is slowly becoming active again HAHA. I've become addicted to JJS recently which started from Jealousy Incarnate then Hospital Playlist but I think now I've watched most of his dramas and movies, even some clips of his theater plays back then. :lol: I loved the Acting Spectrum video by The Swoon. Makes you appreciate JJS's versatile talents and wide acting range. UGH he is such a good actor and what's even more amazing is that he has a lot of other talents too.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...