Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Completed Drama: Hospital Playlist Season 1

Too bad JJS didnt win any award but the contenders were honestly hard to beat. 

@mundaliv hello there..it's been a few years since JI days but your name is still very familiar. And i saw your comment on HP thread. Did you watch too?

@Lawyerh you made a good decision. Hehehe. Lee Hwashin is my most favourite character in the limited Kdramas that I watched and of course my most favourite character of JJS. He is simply out of this world as Lee. Hwashin.

Btw don't forget to watch his other dramas especially Nokdu flower, king 2 hearts, oh my ghostess. You will never be disappointed. I promise.

• Like 2

I was watching snippets of a Chinese drama a few minutes ago & I just realized  I need JJS work as a lead in a Chinese drama sooooooo badly.

Because Korean dramas CAN NOT quench my thirst to watch his romance only a fluffy, cheesy romantic drama can do that. Just imagine, JJS doing all those kissing , hugging, laying together, & even sleeping together in his deep voice& intense romantic stare ......o em ji :love:

Bonus point is Chinese dramas are usually very long so I would be able to watch him fora long long time.

Hay China drama industry , r u listening to me. Plz cast him plz.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, snowlou said:

Too bad JJS didnt win any award but the contenders were honestly hard to beat. 

@mundaliv hello there..it's been a few years since JI days but your name is still very familiar. And i saw your comment on HP thread. Did you watch too?

Hi there @snowlou :) Yes, I watched HP and dropped some comments in the thread. But not very active. Hospital Playlist answered the request of JJS fans who want to see him sing in his own drama. Haha. I haven’t watched Nokdu Flower though! 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mundaliv said:

I haven’t watched Nokdu Flower though! 

I havent either..probably not my type of drama:sweatingbullets:

What do you think of HP? 

6 hours ago, mundaliv said:

Hospital Playlist answered the request of JJS fans who want to see him sing in his own drama. 

Yes..and he's probably happy too that he's able to use his guitar skills (since he wanted to do music but got rejected for university entrance..right?) + singing + acting in a drama. 

1 hour ago, snowlou said:

I havent either..probably not my type of drama:sweatingbullets:

What do you think of HP? 

Yes..and he's probably happy too that he's able to use his guitar skills (since he wanted to do music but got rejected for university entrance..right?) + singing + acting in a drama. 

I really like Hospital Playlist. The drama itself is spectacular. Not a common korean drama with the story. Very subtle romance but intriguing. His character there is really great. How his acting there is very amazing. Adorable. With how much I really like HwaShin (hahaha), IkJun as character is more lovable. Seems now more people know Jo Jung Suk. Yeay!! 

• Like 1