Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

LovelyJihan said: awwwwwwwwww akinahana it's soo cuteee..ayeong JJS<333 we love you soo much,Hwaiting<33 don't care aout IU's uncle fans, you already won,just take care of the rest, like teaching IU NG eheheheh :-* :-* Hehehe. We love you most, JJS~~~ in-love-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?12929505
We'll take care of IU's uncle fans... >:) So just teach IU lots and lots and lots. qgt.gif

@naebdukki101
That makes sense... I wonder how much work needs to go into maintaining the thread and what kind of information would need to be constantly updated in the first post. If it's something I think I can handle, I'll definitely set one up... but I'm not sure what, exactly, is involved in the process.

akinahana89 said: @naebdukki101
That makes sense... I wonder how much work needs to go into maintaining the thread and what kind of information would need to be constantly updated in the first post. If it's something I think I can handle, I'll definitely set one up... but I'm not sure what, exactly, is involved in the process.

@naebdukki101: I dont have much advice as to how start a thread really since ytblss is the first one that started. When i first started ytlss thread i went to other dramas' thread to check them out and got ideas what to put in the first few posts. So i suggest you guys check other couples' thread too to get ideas. Also about updating the first post, since you guys want to start iu& jjs thread I guess the first posters should update any moment/interaction of them both together?

hanabi520 said: @naebdukki101: I dont have much advice as to how start a thread really since ytblss is the first one that started. When i first started ytlss thread i went to other dramas' thread to check them out and got ideas what to put in the first few posts. So i suggest you guys check other couples' thread too to get ideas. Also about updating the first post, since you guys want to start iu& jjs thread I guess the first posters should update any moment/interaction of them both together?

@naebdukki101you ask me about the vid for TK2H JJS-LYJ BTS before. sorry i couldnt find the longgggggg kiss BTS. i found it accidently once and it so hard to find it back. so, for the change i post another kiss scene BTS. there's not so much but we can see how JJS as a real person. he's so gentleman looking how he talk to LYJ after the crying scene. couldnt posted in our 'home' because i dont want to crush their dream about JJS-IU. kekekeke. but i expect that 2 gal above will know when they stop by later. about starting JoU couple thread i'm always with you gals.

yoeda said: akinahana89 said: Why must you break my heart here too, @yoeda?! Waaaaae?! :((
shhhh, omo omo dont cry. you'll break my heart too. thats why i posted it here. dont want another more heartbreak. my heart also thorn into pieces.  :(( :)) =)) :)) Pabo, breaking your own heart? Keke~
I liked seeing JJS being such a gentlemen as I knew he would be, but that kiss was seriously too long!!
Just a peck for LYJ is enough, JJS, just a peck! :((

On the bright side, I will be making JoU thread tomorrow when I have more time! :D

yoeda said: dont you think JJS still in ESK character after director say cut? because i heard before some good actor really hard to came out from their character even after the director say cut. i see it from the style he communicate with LYJ after that. his action still like ESK. I don't know. I haven't seen K2H yet. When I first started watching YTBLSS, I said I would watch K2H for JJS, but I heard his character died, so I put it off since I didn't want to be sad. Now, I'm shipping JJS/IU too hard to bear seeing JJS with LYJ. Ottoke?!

But I have heard the same thing too. JJS definitely qualifies as a good actor, so it is very possible. I've also heard that it's hard for actors and actresses to let go of their characters when it ends. I remember when I watched Coffee Prince, YEH cried so badly during the celebration dinner because she said she would miss her character too much. It got so bad, she ran out of the restaurant sobbing and her co-workers had to go comfort her.

akinahana89 said: yoeda said: dont you think JJS still in ESK character after director say cut? because i heard before some good actor really hard to came out from their character even after the director say cut. i see it from the style he communicate with LYJ after that. his action still like ESK.

yoeda said: just watch it when you have time. i'm starting because Dramabeans praise him very high and it makes me curious. luckily i watchin it at the end of the year last year so i'm more excited when he casting as lead in YTBLSS. he sing twice in that drama. i never root for the OTP i just want to see him. its good to wash your eyes sometimes (crying) kekekeke. me too doesnt root for JJS and LYJ but they were amazing.  Well, to be honest, I don't like LSG much... so I will be watching for JJS only. I just have to work up the courage to watch because I get attached to my dramas. lol. I think I watched the first fifteen minutes of ep 1 before I stopped. Maybe I will start it again once YTBLSS gets to ep 50. I'm glad he got praised by Dramabeans because he definitely deserves all the praise he gets for his acting. His singing is quite brilliant too. I heard LYJ sang in there too?

akinahana89 said: Well, to be honest, I don't like LSG much... so I will be watching for JJS only. I just have to work up the courage to watch because I get attached to my dramas. lol. I think I watched the first fifteen minutes of ep 1 before I stopped. Maybe I will start it again once YTBLSS gets to ep 50. I'm glad he got praised by Dramabeans because he definitely deserves all the praise he gets for his acting. His singing is quite brilliant too. I heard LYJ sang in there too?

yoeda said: @naebdukki101you ask me about the vid for TK2H JJS-LYJ BTS before. sorry i couldnt find the longgggggg kiss BTS. i found it accidently once and it so hard to find it back. so, for the change i post another kiss scene BTS. there's not so much but we can see how JJS as a real person. he's so gentleman looking how he talk to LYJ after the crying scene. couldnt posted in our 'home' because i dont want to crush their dream about JJS-IU. kekekeke. but i expect that 2 gal above will know when they stop by later. about starting JoU couple thread i'm always with you gals.