Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

LoveSG said: joyy said: i totally agree with y'alli'm glad JJS take the villian rolebut i don't want his character to end tragically :((
his character doesn't have to die to prove JJS' acting skill i hope the writer & PD will be merciful to JJS & his character

@yoedayup...i watched chuno on & offi'm not a great fan of Lee Da hae...plus i got a feeling that Jang Hyuk's character was going to have tragic endso i couldn't watch all episodesit was a great drama...great performances by the actors
even the bad guy, Le Jong Hyuk's charcter & Song Dong Il's character...i couldn't hate them much
yesss...i love to Jo Jung Suk act as a villian
but i hope his character will have some humanity and NOT having a tragic end

@joyy maybe badass killer need something to change? a lady perhaps? a k-drama always seem a vulnerable side of badass killer when its come to love. that the time they show their humanity. lot of k-drama like that especially saeguk (how do i spell this?).  but in term of film i dont know if his character has any lady to catch his eyes. we just wait and see.

@yoedasorry....i just realized your post now
there was actually a female actrees to be 1 of the 2 assassin' 1st lovebut, the production hasn't revealed which assassin will have a love lineJang Jae Yong's character who will waver killing the kingor Jo Jung Seok's character who was described as a killing machine
personally, i want JJS's character to have a love line so (like you said) it will make him more humanebut, i don't want his character having a tragic end like most villianshahahaha...JJS is my bias

@joyy i have a gut feeling it was Jung Jae Yong. but maybe i'm wrong. consider Jung Jae Yong maybe a second lead and JJS just playing antagonist there. so just wait and see. but, after all whatever happen he's mine.  :D  joking!

@yoeda

Hahaha

Yea...there's that possibility that JUng Jae Yong's character will get the love line

I guess that'll make JJS's character less humane... :( *hiks hiks*

I actually doubt Hyun Bin the 1st lead cuz JJY is an actor at different level than Hyun Bin, but i can be wrong

joyy said: @yoeda
Hahaha
Yea...there's that possibility that JUng Jae Yong's character will get the love line
I guess that'll make JJS's character less humane... :( *hiks hiks*

I actually doubt Hyun Bin the 1st lead cuz JJY is an actor at different level than Hyun Bin, but i can be wrong

@yoeda

If i'm not mistaken, JJY was in the movie called Moss or something like that

I've never watched his movie too, i just watched his interview how he did all out for his character & how he was respected by the interviewer a lot

She's finally sleeping in my arm, cant put her down yet #-o

Btw, Han Suk Kyu is the Hotelier & On Air's lead actress, is he?? I cant remember her name

@yoeda

Hahahaha

I meant song yun ah's hubby...but forgot to type "hubby" word

Kekekeke

Ooww that guy in deep root...

Yea..i remember him now

Sorry...i'm not so much into k-movies + dun have good memory of older actors & actresses

Hahahaha