Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

23 hours ago, mintea18 said:

JJS at Incheon Airport departs to Taiwan:

19030390_1272624352835586_11240102588765

He looked so cool in this particular photo....in his all black ensemble.....totally different image with the bangs!  Is he trying to change his image?:)  Looks like he has lost some weight too.

rZa7m2W.jpgtEvDNpS.jpgsNMq6EY.jpg9gQdN1x.jpgtI99c1N.jpgTLY3Isi.jpg

cr: JJS DC

Hope his Taiwan FM will be a huge success :wub:

• Like 2

Here's an extract of one of his media interviews in Taiwan.  Any fangirl here who can translate Chinese?  

2017-06-10 19:10 

聯合報 記者梅衍儂╱即時報導

沒影片萬萬不能,就看「噓!短片」

韓星曹政奭(音同「是」)11日將首度在台舉辦粉絲見面會,他10日中午抵達桃園機場,百名粉絲熱情尖叫迎接,他揮手致意,並停下腳步為粉絲簽名,頗具親和力。到飯店後馬不停蹄接受數家媒體專訪,他和孔孝真合作電視劇「嫉妒的化身」後知名度暴漲,透露2人一見面第一場戲就是「摸奶」,害羞到不行。

37歲的曹政奭在演藝圈深耕多年,跨足電影、電視劇,並活躍於音樂劇界,不僅演技出色,還有一副好歌喉,和唱「太陽的後裔」原聲帶女歌手Gummy交往2年。他2012年擔任台灣觀光代言人,和陳意涵一起拍攝宣傳影片,他說台灣風土民情非常吸引他,尤其是民眾都很親切,回憶當時一天工作10小時以上也不覺得累。

他在「嫉」劇中飾演自尊心高、自死要面子的記者,現實生活中的他雖沒這麼「傲嬌」,但自信滿滿,「我常跟人家說當演員要有自信心,我有的戲沒那麼受歡迎,但我也從不失望,永遠抱持正面心態。」他和孔孝真第一場戲就是被她摸胸,「我是被摸就笑,她是一摸我就笑,摸完前面還要摸後面,我們從頭笑到尾。」

雖然身邊已有伴,但他平時也會一個人逛街,「戴上帽子就不太會被認出。」有一次他出門幫愛犬買飼料,路上突然有5、6個女高中生看著他尖叫:「是曹政奭!」說完還撲過來,他被嚇一大跳,拔腿就跑。

他20歲時父親驟逝,他又面臨重考大學的命運,心中百感交集,先前曾有媒體報導他一度有自殺念頭,他澄清:「雖然看著朋友們享受大學生活非常羨慕,但是沒有想過要離開世界啦!」曹政奭見面會11日 在台大體育館登場,目前門票售出8成,現場仍可購票。

u2AXHIs.jpg63dncpN.jpgQ9MREU4.jpgh3SL8Wk.jpg

Source

According to Mr Google, his Taiwan FM is 80% sold out.  He was greeted by about 100 screaming fans upon arrival at Taiwan's Taoyuan Airport on June 10 :)

• Like 2

Whoa!!Thanks for the pics @kenjo80 I guess he's growing out his hair for the prosecutor role in "Drug King" (It has been filmed for a month right?) He said he prefers his hair without bangs but I quite like his hairstyle here hehe. Wonder what hairstyle he will have in the movie :rolleyes: Well, as long as it's not the hairstyle he had in Time Renegades :D:D

More Fancam at Taiwan Taoyuan Airport yesterday. Really delightful to see a lot of fans greet him at the airport:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, mintea18 said:

Whoa!!Thanks for the pics @kenjo80 I guess he's growing out his hair for the prosecutor role in "Drug King" (It has been filmed for a month right?) He said he prefers his hair without bangs but I quite like his hairstyle here hehe. Wonder what hairstyle he will have in the movie :rolleyes: Well, as long as it's not the hairstyle he had in Time Renegades :D:D

More Fancam at Taiwan Taoyuan Airport yesterday. Really delightful to see a lot of fans greet him at the airport:

@mintea18 aahhh I see, he must be growing his hair out for Drug King since he's been filming for the past month or so! I prefer his hair without bangs though like these new media pics as he looks so much more manly without the bangs, IMO :wink:

More media photos :wub:

pAOCurE.jpgDaGZYni.jpg

Media article >> http://star.ettoday.net/news/942868

In this interview, he said that before he came to Taiwan, he talked to GHJ over the phone and she told him "to go quickly :lol:" and he plans to come back with a new drama by the end of this year!  YES, please make that a reality and come back to dramaland soon.

FgLw2ac.jpg

E3BNlr4.jpg

Article 2 >>http://www.setn.com/news.aspx?newsid=261390

In this brief press interview before the FM, the reporter wrote that JJS looks much slimmer now compared to when he was Hwa Shin.  He is busy filming his movie, his current favorite film is "La La Land" and it has a profound impression on him because he is also a musical actor.  In the future, he would also like to try this type of film.  Reporter also mentioned that ShinNari's dormitory kiss was voted as the Top 3 kiss in Infinite Challenge and JJS said that he knew about the matter and that he's very grateful to Yoo Jae Suk for willingly paying to watch the kiss scene!

• Like 3

Perfect rendition of  "Gimme A Chocolate" at the Taiwan FM :heart:

Media Interview (before the FM) 

Greeting his fans at "The Room" FM

So cute greeting his fans in Chinese "How's everybody?  I am Jo Jung Suk"...... and feeling embarrassed afterwards cos that's all he knows!  He was asked why his FM is called "The Room" and he explained that he, not as actor JJS but as a "person" JJS would like to invite his fans to his room and be comfortable in his room, enjoy the moment ...... and he jokingly added that they are not allowed to take off their socks! (Rough translation)

• Like 3

More Taiwan FM pics.... awww, doesn't he look dashing? :wub: 

sI0BmL3.jpgZWsDLMK.jpgoXY09Bf.jpg

cr: as tagged

Reporter wrote that in addition to playing the guitar, he also affectionately sang JI OST "Would You Come To Me?, performed Michael Jackson's "Dangerous" dance.....a performance that wow the audience including the media with the reporter saying that JJS is a versatile artist......great actor, good voice, superb dance skills and in the SK entertainment industry, it can be said that there are very few artists like JJS around.

Rightly said, Ms Reporter :D

• Like 3

He spoke to GHJ on the phone before his trip to Taiwan and she told him that Taiwan is very nice, asked him to go quickly and put on a good show/FM and come back :D  When asked if he has ever thought of acting with any Taiwanese actor/actress, he answered Ivy Chen Yihan who appeared with him in the Taiwan's Putong Putong promotional video a few years back (2012?).

Looks like ShinNari is still going strong and JJS/GHJ still keep in touch with each other.....on a regular basis, I'd like to think that too :wink:

10 hours ago, mintea18 said:

His favourite Taiwanese dish is Xiao Long Bao (小笼包) - Soup Dumplings (yummy!) and he had it again on this trip!  When he was in Taiwan filming the Putong Putong video, he did not have the chance to try out many dishes as he did not have much free time and so mostly had Pian Tang (take-out)!! And since he had some time on this trip, he had Xiao Long Bao on the day he arrived (Jun 10)  and he even said that he absolutely loves the dumplings, more than the fans can ever imagine! Hahaha, the MC joked that he could be the spokesperson for Xiao Long Bao (小笼包).  That would be awesome:D!  After the FM, he's going to have Taiwan's Hot Pot.

p/s translation based on my limited Chinese knowledge (I can understand some spoken Chinese but can't read Chinese characters well).

• Like 3

9 hours ago, mintea18 said:

His handwritten message to Taiwan Fans!

Whoa, he was so moved by the fans :wub:

Sing "Gimme me a chocolate" on guitar. His reaction at 2:07 is so cute xD

That's so touching.........the handwritten message to his fans and he even wrote in Chinese!!   How could the fans not be touched by this small yet genuine gesture of his?  He really knows hot to show his appreciation to his fans for their support :wub:  And he was equally touched by the fans who presented him with a cake and a fan MV........aigoo, in that moving moment, he still managed to draw laughter from the fans by taking away the cake :D  Gimme A Chocolate is such a hard song to sing to :tongue:  

This is a fan-made MV.....JJS was watching it from the edge of the stage.  He must be moved by the MV, showing how the fans started to know him when he first appeared in the Putong-putong video, how the fans then realise he can act, can sing, can dance, can kiss well.....can do just anything.......they even picked some of the best parts from his various dramas, variety shows!  Just like that, they like him more and start to fall for his charm..........they have so much to say to him and the MV ended with a heartfelt message from his Taiwanese fans!  They even apologised for "liking/discovering" him so late into his career :( 

Well, as they say, it's never too late and I'm glad that I decided to watch OMG one fine day in August 2015 without any expectations but fell in love with JJS, the actor after the first 2 episodes and am still captivated by this immensely talented actor/musical actor and his charm!

• Like 3