Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

6 hours ago, mintea18 said:

Amadeus Day 1 has finished.

(Turn on sound to hear his Mozart giggle :))

Hahahahaha......I heard the Jomadeus Mozart giggle!!! :lol::tongue:  Kyeopta!

Bestie SangHoon Hyung and wifey came to support the play..........the blond hair :lol:  Is that a wig?

1pPNiKU.jpg

Taking my breath away....Handsome K-Mozart!:wub:

kZSabiK.jpg

g7enUJh.jpg

• Like 5

Kim-Jae-Wook-Jo-Jung-Suk-768x432.jpg

Kim Jae Wook and Jo Jung Suk will be appearing on the next episode of tvN’s talk show “Life Bar”!

The March 1 episode of “Life Bar,” which marks Kim Jae Wook’s first variety show appearance in 10 years, will feature both actors as guests. The two actors are currently sharing the starring role in the new musical “Amadeus,” and the show gave them a chance to show off the piano skills that they had practiced in order to play Mozart.

Jo Jung Suk humbly remarked, “At least when it comes to the piano, Jae Wook is Mozart and I’m Salieri.” Meanwhile, Kim Jae Wook revealed that he was nervous about having to play the piano live, saying, “I’m so worried that I might make a mistake on stage, I sometimes wake up in the middle of the night these days.”

Jo Jung Suk, who recently starred in the MBC drama “Two Cops,” commented, “After my recent drama ended, I immediately went to the practice room for the musical without resting a single day. I thought it would be hard, but I actually enjoyed it a lot.”

The two actors also talked about their past experiences in sports. Jo Jung Suk shared that he had nearly become a Taekwondo athlete, while Kim Jae Wook discussed his brief foray into track and field during his school years.

“Life Bar” will air on March 1 at 11 p.m. KST. 

Soompi

• Like 5

On 2/22/2018 at 6:49 PM, mintea18 said:

Yes, he still has schedules after march 18 @chunrren10! ^_^ (see in picture below)

I think he will have more shows until Apr 29 but the schedules til then haven't been announced yet :)

@mintea18 thank you so much for sharing the schedule! He’ll be the one on the play on March 20 right? When I saw your reply I immediately booked a ticket on March 20.. there will be no possible changes of his schedule right? I hope I get to see him.. I am sooooo excited!

• Like 3

On 8/3/2018 at 3:29 PM, chunrren10 said:

@mintea18 thank you so much for sharing the schedule! He’ll be the one on the play on March 20 right? When I saw your reply I immediately booked a ticket on March 20.. there will be no possible changes of his schedule right? I hope I get to see him.. I am sooooo excited!

https://twitter.com/page1company/status/966172091157540864?s=20

He's the one who will perform on Mar 20, there won't be any change! Go and see this talented man if you can, there won't be a second chance like this anytime soon :D See many fans on IG/twitter are coming too :tongue:

• Like 4

5 hours ago, mintea18 said:

https://twitter.com/page1company/status/966172091157540864?s=20

He's the one who will perform on Mar 20, there won't be any change! Go and see this talented man if you can, there won't be a second chance like this anytime soon :D See many fans on IG/twitter are coming too :tongue:

@mintea18 I am so excited to see Him! I wonder too how fans find him after the play I wanna see Him too haha do you have any tips?

• Like 3

Hi my fellow chingus!!! I promised to share anything there is to share if I ever got to see him upclose. Well, I would like to share a detailed one so please bear with me. Haha! Yes, I finally saw Suk upclose and it felt so surreal. I had to pinch myself a lot of times after that encounter.

First of all, let me talk about how amazing our beloved Suk is on stage. He was funny, vibrant, electrifying! But I think it was in those scenes where Mozart's life started to fall apart when Suk truly excelled. He gave such a haunting performance. Just pure genius. That's what he is.

And well, of course I should share about my encounter. Haha. Oh goodness! I wasn't really planning on giving him a gift again but a friend who is also a huge Suk fan wanted to give him something so I thought might as well give him mine. When the show ended, I tried to quickly reach the ground floor. The show was at the 8th floor and all the elevators were jampacked. So I used the staircase. I was almost hit by the actress who played Constanze when she slammed the staircase door at the 6th floor. I think she got scared for a moment that she might have injured someone. Good thing I was slow moving. The steps didn't have border lines it was hard to see which I was supposed to step on next. Geez. First time I got to see steps designed like that. That's a health hazard. Haha. Anyway, back to my story...When I reached the ground floor I followed people around and found them gather at an area just at the entrance. It looked like the one I'd often see on videos posted by fans so I knew I was at the right place. And there I tried to squeeze my way in and among the crowd carrying my two paper bags. One from my friend and the other from me. And then I saw two women holding what seemed to be a gift so I asked if they were giving Suk a gift too. And yes they were there waiting for him to come out and give him their present. What surprised me though was learning that they weren't Korean, that they are Japanese fans! Just like me they travelled a distance to see Suk. They hardly spoke English but I could feel their warmth and kindness. I told them I came from the Philippines and they were saying something which I couldn't understand but then they asked if I was single. Yep they knew how to ask that in English. Lol. So I answered, I have a bf..he's going to show up in a few minutes but please don't tell him he's my bf coz then we will probably break up. Lol. I don't think they understood. Lol.

When finally Suk came out, I started to squeeze my way in front. He almost skipped us. He was walking too quickly. Good thing the Japanese ladies were a bit more courageous than I am. He received their gift and then he was again moving away. And I was like...hell no! He must take my gift. So I gathered every courage in my being just to get his attention and actually receive my gift. I was already red of nervousness and you can imagine how even more nervous I got when he actually looked at me! Waaah!!! I am naturally talkative but I only uttered, 'for you' when I handed him my gifts. Probably because I got so nervous and another because I didn't want to annoy him by being too loud. Haha. Geez. My mind went blank when he looked at me. Yes, our eyes freakin' met! Even for a fraction of a second, our eyes met! I saw how beautiful he is: thick eyebrows, dazzling eyes, perfect nose, flawless pinkish white skin. He was like an angel, so ethereal, so magical....it was such a surreal moment. He's just perfect! I think in that very moment, I was not only looking at his eyes, I was looking at his soul. I saw a beautiful soul. It was a blessing to be able to see him. So then after that I just jumped and giggled with the Japanese fans at the back. We couldn't believe he took our gifts! Haha. We were so happy. So victorious. So happy that I met the Japanese fans. I feel blessed too to have met them coz I got to share my excitement with fellow fans who were happy for me and whom I was happy for, as well.

Anyway, someone asked if he said anything after I gave him my gifts and well I don't think he said anything coz one I couldn't hear clearly and two he was wearing a mask. It really doesnt matter if he spoke or not. Just seeing him upclose, finally is a blessing in itself. I wish every fangirl gets to experience this. He is every bit worthy of our admiration. I will always wish for the best for our beloved Suk! 

• Like 4

@mintea18 Ayeee Thank you my dear! I still can't move on from that moment. And geez I will see him again tonight, this time with a better view. Cannot wait! You're on IG too? I didn't even know. Waaaah! Hope to be able to chat with you there. Havent yet expressed my gratitude to you for supporting that fan account so thank you for following my account. I feel so blessed to have you and thank you for always supporting Sukkie and for keeping this thread alive! 

• Thanks 1