Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

How time flies and it's been a year since JI premiered!  And those 12 weeks of Shinari moments from their first encounter at the lift to the wedding were the ultimate highlights from my 2016 drama watch!

You're The Best, JJS :heart::blush:  

GC0LSQv.gif

• Like 3

"The Room" Group Photos :wub:  He looked so handsome, and so fit then!

CA69jfR.jpgPc8ibZd.jpgW9pqpYb.jpg

Spoiler

sCaIoTV.jpg

cr: JJS DC

At this recent Dermatix Healing Date, JJS looked a bit chubby, especially around the chin :tongue:  

z5JXZCl.jpg

Edited by rainmoon
use spoiler tag for multiple pictures
  • Like 3

@kenjo80 I hope Director-nim won't scold uri Jungsuk for getting a bit chubby kkkk~. He looks less chubby in other angles though. I think it also depends a bit on angles of the camera :D

Another 4K Fancam. Look at his flawless skin@@

f522ef6644f6c436815ffc67df75955a.gif

93e4936fa0c1a06ded27fac95eae3a4e.gif

Credit: Uzuzu

• Like 3

His hair is quite long in comparison with his style in OMG and JI. So 70s style :D 

Currently I'm rewatching OMG.. really great their chemistry, and Chef is very young and has casual style with t-shirt. Wonder how he will be in Two Cops. Another 2 months then to wait :wink: 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, sarafem said:

I don't know how long when he will finish the new movie. And the leading actress still not annouce

Feels so worry 

@sarafem 

Drug King finished filming on October. After that he will start filming for new drama Twocops :wub: 

Can't wait to see Detective Cha Dong-tak on November 2017 

DHwpYPSUAAIBSC9?format=jpg&name=large

DHwpYPRUQAAgouT?format=jpg&name=large

DHxBaKnUwAA_3ya?format=jpg&name=large

DH2AFDnV0AAn2ET?format=jpg&name=large

mintea18mundaliv and kenjo80 like this
  • Like 3

On 8/26/2017 at 4:12 PM, mintea18 said:

@kenjo80 I hope Director-nim won't scold uri Jungsuk for getting a bit chubby kkkk~. He looks less chubby in other angles though. I think it also depends a bit on angles of the camera :D

Another 4K Fancam. Look at his flawless skin@@

Looking at the 4K fancam, IMO, he has certainly put on a bit of weight (at min 1.00 - 1.06 :tongue:) ......haha, @mintea18 am sure he won't get scolded by the PD for being chubby.... maybe, that's the requirement of the prosecutor's character in the movie Drug King!  

Flawless skin except for some mosquito bites on his leg.....hehehe, the eagle-eyed uzuzu even zoomed in on the mosquito bite marks on his leg, in the video at min 1.46 (screencap below)......aigoo, it must be really tough filming in the countryside in the summer heat........and with mosquitoes for company!!  

igRzTWq.jpg

Pic here also shows the mosquito bites on his leg, near the ankle!  Poor JJS:(

y6smi60.jpg

cr: JJS DC.

Notice that the male celebrities love to wear their pants with the hem rolled/folded up to be few inches above the ankle :crazy:  Am not really a fan of this fashion style!

• Like 2

On 8/26/2017 at 5:16 PM, mundaliv said:

His hair is quite long in comparison with his style in OMG and JI. So 70s style :D 

Currently I'm rewatching OMG.. really great their chemistry, and Chef is very young and has casual style with t-shirt. Wonder how he will be in Two Cops. Another 2 months then to wait :wink: 

Love Kang Chef's fashion style (and his hairstyle too) in OMG and the 10-year age gap with PBY is not obvious at all........he could pass off as being in his 20's then even though he was 35 already!  Most likely, he will trim his hair shorter after Drug King since he will be playing a detective in Two Cops. Yay ^_^  November, please come faster!

aWc63B5.jpg

cr: JJS DC

7 hours ago, sarafem said:

I don't know how long when he will finish the new movie. And the leading actress still not annouce

Feels so worry 

@sarafem let's keep our fingers crossed that Hyeri will turn down the Two Cops offer and a "real" actress be cast as the reporter!  

• Like 3

On 27/8/2017 at 6:52 PM, kenjo80 said:

Looking at the 4K fancam, IMO, he has certainly put on a bit of weight (at min 1.00 - 1.06 :tongue:) ......haha, @mintea18 am sure he won't get scolded by the PD for being chubby.... maybe, that's the requirement of the prosecutor's character in the movie Drug King!  

Yeah, maybe he did it intentionally for the movie! (The last time we saw him gain weigh like this was in the beginning of this year when he took a short break :tongue:)

tMWTtzi.jpg

His soft skin is definitely mosquito's favorite. Hope JJS knows how to protect himself from that dangerous creature in the countryside ;_;

08qkt9s.jpgoonE0a2.jpg

e7kszX9.jpg

Spoiler

jZwB9D6.jpgH0SbdbL.jpg

VNp08n7.jpgV385iE4.jpgO2P1907.jpgAjwWpiD.jpgTyn19mI.jpg

rxSFRe3.jpgWc4dWmz.jpg5I7P6fi.jpg

Credit: Uzuzu/as tagged

I miss his short hair a lot... Hope I won't have a heart attack when he finally had a hair cut for Two Cops hehe. 

• Like 4

Please bring back his short hair for Two Cops, PD-nim!! :D And give us any clue for the leading lady :) 

Although Hyeri's fans are angry because of numbers of protests on her as potential leading lady for Jo Jung Suk. I read somewhere in DB even comments on she doesn't want to see Hyeri kissing Jung Suk :D 

I agree that he gains weight (again) similar like beginning of this year :) But not as chubby as the commercial of Samdasoo water. 

• Like 3

:wacko:

Hyeri cast as Jo Jung Seok's leading lady in 'Two Cops'

0000583347_001_20170801132558309.jpg
Screen%2BShot%2B2017-07-31%2Bat%2B10.44.01%2BPM.png
Screen%2BShot%2B2017-07-31%2Bat%2B10.44.13%2BPM.png
Sports Dong A via Naver:  Jo Jung Seok confirmed for Two Cops... Hyeri is under discussion, not yet confirmed 

'Two Cops' is a romantic/fantasy/police drama about a troublemaker swindler cop who ends up entering the body of a righteous cop. Jo Jung Seok will be playing Cha Dong Tak, a detective from the violent crimes unit. Hyeri is offered the role of a sassy and beautiful reporter Song Ji Ahn. Two Cops will premiere in November on MBC.

1. [+2,665, -119] Please cast an actress...

2. [+2,096, -98] Just go with an actress

3. [+1,914, -82] I can't see how Jo Jung Seok and Hyeri match...

4. [+1,624, -182] I highly recommend Chun Woo Hee!!!! By the way, it makes me sad how Jo Jung Seok keeps taking on these swindler/troublemaker roles ㅠㅠ It fits him though

5. [+955, -32] Can reporters please release articles after she's confirmed

6. [+479, -40] From Han Ji Min to Hyeri ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThat's too far of a step down ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+452, -33] Can't believe they're choosing Hyeri to play the role of a reporter when her vocalization needs work.... Plus she can't act. People were fooled by her acting in Reply but it's only because she was well-suited for the role. I guess she just got lucky. Notice how awkward her acting and vocalization were as adult Deoksun. Just stacking up your filmography doesn't make you an actor

8. [+314, -25] Well, there goes my excitement for the drama

9. [+304, -25] I won't do it if I were him

10. [+262, -20] Jung Seok-ah, get out of there quickly
  • Like 3

@Jinny_jw  That article said Hyeri's side is still considering the role, don't worry :D

On 8/28/2017 at 5:28 PM, Jinny_jw said:

1. [+2,665, -119] Please cast an actress...

2. [+2,096, -98] Just go with an actress

Looking at the original article, these top comments have got 5k votes up by now :unsure:

On 8/28/2017 at 8:20 AM, mundaliv said:

Please bring back his short hair for Two Cops, PD-nim!! :D And give us any clue for the leading lady :) 

Although Hyeri's fans are angry because of numbers of protests on her as potential leading lady for Jo Jung Suk. I read somewhere in DB even comments on she doesn't want to see Hyeri kissing Jung Suk :D 

I agree that he gains weight (again) similar like beginning of this year :) But not as chubby as the commercial of Samdasoo water. 

The protest against our potential leading lady was quite strong in DB lol. Someone even said she'd rather see JJS have a romance with Choi Woo Sik than with Hyeri. Cracked me up :D :D

Hyeri's fans need to understand that just because people aren't convinced by Hyeri's acting, it doesn't necessarily mean that they don't like her as a person -_-... We know she's a nice and lovely girl, but her acting still has a lot to improve and our wish is to see a capable actress in the drama. It's just as simple as that.. 

Anw, let's keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best! ^_^

• Like 2

15 hours ago, mintea18 said:

@Jinny_jw  That article said Hyeri's side is still considering the role, don't worry :D

Looking at the original article, these top comments have got 5k votes up by now :unsure:

Someone on DB said she'd rather see JJS have a romance with Choi Woo Sik than with Hyeri. Cracked me up :D :D

Hyeri's fans need to understand that just because people aren't convinced by Hyeri's acting, it doesn't necessarily mean that they don't like her as a person -_-... We know she's a nice and lovely girl, but her acting still has a lot to improve and our wish is to see a capable actress in the drama. It's just as simple as that.. 

Anw, let's keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best! ^_^

@mintea18 I afraid that she will accept this role .I don't know why MBC still not announce leading actress. :fearful:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jinny_jw said:

@mintea18 I afraid that she will accept this role .I don't know why MBC still not announce leading actress. :fearful:

Ufff, still hoping for the best though!! Keep our fingers crossed!! I think they will announce it within September.. as the filming will start in October, right? 

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, mundaliv said:

Ufff, still hoping for the best though!! Keep our fingers crossed!! I think they will announce it within September.. as the filming will start in October, right? 

@mintea18 Yes , the fliming will start in October .

a sassy and beautiful reporter Song Ji Ahn  

I think ShinMinAh's suitable for this role .

• Like 4