Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

Haven't been posting on Suk's thread lately but I've been reading posts regularly. I miss Suk so much and I'm still so in love with him...By the way, I've been rewatching Oh My Ghostess on Netflix and since it's on HD I get to see Suk's beauty clearly. Hehe. I miss our sexy namja so I rewatch everything. Glad he's got tons of cfs to keep us happy. By the way, I'm curious if he already accepted the role offered to him in Two Cops. Just wondering coz no news about the series ever surfaced after the casting news last June. I really hope he stars in it. It would really be interesting to see Suk play a cop. Awww. I know he will nail it. All the best for our beautiful namja. JungSuk fighting!!!

• Like 5

I just finished watching My Annoying Brother and this movie brought me to tears. I thought the movie was going to be light hearted and humorous all the way, but there was a twist and this movie was heartwarming. Jo Jung Suk did an excellent job portraying his character and so did D.O. These two brought me to tears by their acting. You can clearly see the love/hate bond they have for each other and the brotherly love they have. That even when family members are annoyed with each other, we all help each other in the end because we love them. Excellent job to the cast, crew, and how the movie went. 10/10!

• Like 6

@karen527 The only source of news for Kdramas I trust is Dramabean and their latest news about "Two cops" said that Jo Jung Suk is still considering the role favorably. So we have to wait a little more for his confirmation I guess.... Yes, he will nail the role, as always! hehe

@ilikerice Totally agree~ "My Annoying Brother" is a heartwarming and touching movie about siblings that everyone can watch and relate! It still brings me to tears whenever I rewatch it... Love the OST that JJS and D.O. sang together too :) 

• Like 5

Really excited to have his confirmation for the drama Two Cops!! Can't hardly wait for November :) Exactly 1 year after Jealousy Incarnate finish :D 

But this morning just read that potential candidate for the female lead is Hyeri :( No offense to her fans... but I was not satisfied with her as Ji Sung's female lead in Entertainer.. While Jo Jung Suk is in the same age with Ji Sung, better to have more senior actress for the female lead. 

• Like 5

8 hours ago, mundaliv said:

Really excited to have his confirmation for the drama Two Cops!! Can't hardly wait for November :) Exactly 1 year after Jealousy Incarnate finish :D 

But this morning just read that potential candidate for the female lead is Hyeri :( No offense to her fans... but I was not satisfied with her as Ji Sung's female lead in Entertainer.. While Jo Jung Suk is in the same age with Ji Sung, better to have more senior actress for the female lead. 

Yay super excited to learn that JJS has accepted the offer to star in Two Cops!  We have waited one whole year for him to come back to dramaland and to read about Han Ji Min's rejection to play the female lead is such a letdown.  She would have been just the perfect actress to play the fiesty reporter opposite JJS!  And to add salt tot he wound (HJM's rejection), we now read that the role has been offered to Hyeri.....this is really like pouring cold water on my expectation of this drama :dissapointed_relieved: 

• Like 5

I thought I'm the only one who isn't very happy with the choice of female lead. I watched her in Entertainer and wasn't impressed at all. They could have chosen an older, more seasoned actress to play the role of a feisty reporter. I know Suk will deliver and I am confident of the script but the female lead must perform too. I really hope Hyeri will deliver. Maybe the chance of working with Suk will help bring out every emotion required for her role. There really isn't anything I can do but to pray and hope for the best. Awww. I'm still so excited! We will get to see Suk's awesomeness on the small screen again. How exciting is that?! Two Cops will rock. Suk fighting! 

• Like 4

Read some comments in DB, FB, soompi.. I would say that the majority of JJS fans do not like the idea of setting up JJS with Hyeri. Mostly said because of age gap and her acting skill in Entertainer. If age gap, actually JJS has amazing chemistry with IU and PBY. IU is only one year older than Hyeri, while PBY is 4 years older. For me, I'm not convinced with Hyeri after Entertainer. I did not watch Reply 1988 though.

Let's just hope that Jung Suk can get the best partner as leading lady for the drama. I can already imagine him acting brilliant in this. On the side note,Choi Woo Shik is courted as well. I love the idea of having him together with JJS. Watching him in Fight my way, I think he can bring all the laughter and good match with JJS. 

• Like 4

Dear production team of Two Cops

We believed that there are many charismatic actress out there waiting to be casted... how about Yoon Eun Hye or Eugene or Lee Da Hae??   After the great work of Jealousy Incarnate working with Gong Hyo Jin, we should continue to produce high quality drama by getting someone who has been this industry for a long time and have great experience to create sparks with Jo Jung Suk.

I have no issue with Hyeri but it will be better for her to pass this opportunity for now...

Thank you and regards

• Like 5

Well, I guess we'll have to wait a bit more until more news of "Two Cops" casting be released...

--------

Song Kang Ho gave an interview about "Taxi Driver" today and he also talked a little about "Drug King". Here is what he said (with the help of google translate lol):

"[...] Filming for "Drug King" is about 40% completed and (the movie) is likely to open around next July. The background of the movie is in the '70s but it is not political related (laugh). It's bright and funny. It will give a different feeling to others period dramas [...]"

That's interesting. I thought the movie would be kind of dark lol. Anw, excited to see their characters as rivals after their close brothers relationship in "The Face Reader" :D

tgKjrkv.gif

C1l9gPK.gif

• Like 4

On 8/6/2017 at 10:51 PM, mundaliv said:

@mintea18 you can read my mind.. waiting for the casting news of Two Cops everyday now :D Need to find other ways to wait patiently until November :wink: 

We've been waiting for 9 months, 2 more months won't be too long haha. I'm so excited already! (A little worry about the casting though, hope it will turn out fine ^_^)

We have an event to look forward to on August, 22th! Yay

• Like 4