Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

12 hours ago, kenjo80 said:

Couldn't agree with EW more about his incredible talent of emoting through his pupils......and his eyebrows :blink:!

Am mesmerized by his detailed acting every time, be it in comedic, romantic, sad, shocked, angry scenes. Really hope that he will make his drama comeback (hoping for Hwa Shin's glasses to make a comeback as well :D) by end of 2018.

You mean end of 2017, right @kenjo80? hehehe. Don't be so long away from our screen JJS!! Never regret that I randomly chose to watch Jealousy Incarnate!! Before JI, I never watch Gong Hyo Jin drama. I also did not know JJS or GKP. Just curious with the title and poster, and watch it. Never thought that I found my fave kdrama actor because of JI :D 

Really really miss his eye acting!!

• Like 3

Fitz Super Clear CFs.... wow, 3 versions, 6' and 15'A and 15'B!

Super Clear, Super Handsome model :heart:

Want to get my hands on this beer.....hehe!

Another event coming up.........Fitz Live on June 2nd Teaser :D

• Like 2

11 hours ago, mundaliv said:

You mean end of 2017, right @kenjo80? hehehe. Don't be so long away from our screen JJS!! Never regret that I randomly chose to watch Jealousy Incarnate!! Before JI, I never watch Gong Hyo Jin drama. I also did not know JJS or GKP. Just curious with the title and poster, and watch it. Never thought that I found my fave kdrama actor because of JI :D 

Really really miss his eye acting!!

Oops, of course I meant 2017....how can a fangirl survive another year without seeing JJS in a new drama on my small screen?? -_-

Wow, Gummy's new song '남자의 정석' "The Quintessential Man" has "정석 Jung Suk" in the title :crazy:  This must be a publicity play to promote her new song and with her red-hot bf's name in the title, the song is definitely going to attract a lot of attention.....and sales!

Gummy Responds To Rumors That Her New Song Is About Breaking Up With Jo Jung Suk

Gummy-Jo-Jung-Suk.jpg

After Gummy dropped her pre-release track called “The Quintessential Man” (literal title) on May 22, people have been wondering if her lyrics referred to a potential breakup with Jo Jung Suk.

The lyrics of “The Quintessential Man” take a jab at men who act pretentiously, thinking that women would be impressed by them. Furthermore, the Korean word for “quintessential” is “jung suk, which is the name of her current boyfriend Jo Jung Suk, thus leading to rumors that Gummy has ended her relationship with him.

In response to these rumors, Gummy’s representatives stated, “The lyrics of Gummy’s new song don’t have anything to do with Jo Jung Suk. The two are still in a good relationship. We hope there will be no more misunderstandings.”

It was then revealed that the track originally had a different title but eventually ended up with “The Quintessential Man” because the phrase had been mentioned in the rap lyrics.

“The Quintessential Man” comically expresses the difference between what men think and what women think represents the quintessential man.

Source

• Like 1

Hm... to me, it's a bit disturbing and bad taste. It's so obvious the media/public going to talk about this (positively or negatively). Why would someone who care and want to keep her relationship private approve a song title with her BF's name (even the sound of it) on it?

I don't think this is a smart move. People WILL misunderstand and WILL think it's a PR move, riding on her partner's popularity. Mixing personal and work is no no!

This, I don't 인정 =P

Spoiler

and I just notice, the similarity between the song's name 남자의 정석  and JI 질투의 화신 ( "i" + the name JS and HS, though it uses different meaning)... too deliberate to me~

• Like 4

16 hours ago, soulgirl012 said:

Hm... to me, it's a bit disturbing and bad taste. It's so obvious the media/public going to talk about this (positively or negatively). Why would someone who care and want to keep her relationship private approve a song title with her BF's name (even the sound of it) on it?

I don't think this is a smart move. People WILL misunderstand and WILL think it's a PR move, riding on her partner's popularity. Mixing personal and work is no no!

This, I don't 인정 =P

Hide contents

and I just notice, the similarity between the song's name 남자의 정석  and JI 질투의 화신 ( "i" + the name JS and HS, though it uses different meaning)... too deliberate to me~

Yeah, hope this marketing/PR move will not backfire on Gummy with JJS's fans turning against this action of hers.........exactly, why would she agree to have his name on the title??  If it is just in the lyrics, it is still not too bad but to have it in the the title 남자의 정석 with such striking resemblance to JI 질투의 화신 , it is done in bad taste, I agree......and I do believe it is a deliberate PR move :huh:  

Do you think JJS would have 인정 to this?   

CARcGWc.jpg

Gummy appeared on the latest episode of KBS "Hello Counsellor" and of course, the MCs was going to talk about her new song with the BF's name in the title....the lady MC said "Every time I see Gummy, she looks beautiful.  She looks like an actress." Then the other male MC asked Gummy "Is it because of love?" And Gummy replied  "I have been in love for a long time" (rough translation by Google) 

Source

• Like 4

Jo Jung Suk is really suitable for Food CF :D His facial expression is very convincing. Making us believe that something he eats or drinks are delicious!! hahahaha. So funny to see his expression. Very comical :wink: and such an elastic face :D 

• Like 4

New fancam of Beaksang Award on 3/5. JJS and Han Ji Min greeted each other at 4:12 :tongue: And the way D.O. always follows him and waits for him is so cute~ 

It upsets me to see JJS's gf treats him like that... :( his gf and her agency just had a very unthoughtful decision. It not only badly affects the clean image of JJS but also upsets a lot of his fans. Does she think of JJS at all?????? 

And now it seems to me that this's not the 1st time she wants to use his name to promote her music... I hope this will be the last time tho. JJS is such a good man, a man of loyalty to his family, friends and lover,  he deserves way better than that >.<

• Like 3

On 5/23/2017 at 10:46 AM, mundaliv said:

Jo Jung Suk is really suitable for Food CF :D His facial expression is very convincing. Making us believe that something he eats or drinks are delicious!! hahahaha. So funny to see his expression. Very comical :wink: and such an elastic face :D 

And the food isn't the only thing that is delicious in his CFs :D hehe

Fc8TpLZ.gif

Really excited about the livestream event on 2/6

dB0XQMf.gif

• Like 4

Thought I was the only one who felt frustrated by Gummy's actions lately. Out of all the people close to Suk, she as his girlfriend should protect him the most. Shouldn't she be more cautious that including JungSuk (even if it doesn't pertain to Suk and only signifies a word) in the title of her single would still look like she's trying to use him to gain attention? I think she's using him indirectly for the promotion of her album and I can't help but feel sorry for Suk. He has a squeaky clean image and has tons of endorsements. Those breakup rumors and the negative connotation of the "quintessential man" in her song won't do Suk's career any good. She should've thought about that. She's talented enough to make her album shine. No need for a very private Suk to be mentioned. It's Gummy's album. People should talk about that album and not about Suk. I feel bad for him. He doesn't deserve to be used like that.

Sorry for ranting. Haha. Oh well, I hope Suk is fine with it. Otherwise, that's even worse. Lol. Gummy, please take care of your man. We're all dying to be in your place you know. Hahaha. You're special to him so please cherish and protect him, okie?

• Like 4

8 hours ago, mintea18 said:

New fancam of Beaksang Award on 3/5. JJS and Han Ji Min greeted each other at 4:12 :tongue: And the way D.O. always follows him and waits for him is so cute~ 

Hide contents

It upsets me to see JJS's gf treats him like that... :( his gf and her agency just had a very unthoughtful decision. It not only badly affects the clean image of JJS but also upsets a lot of his fans. Does she think of JJS at all?????? 

And now it seems to me that this's not the 1st time she wants to use his name to promote her music... I hope this will be the last time tho. JJS is such a good man, a man of loyalty to his family, friends and lover,  he deserves way better than that >.<

Haha, D.O. is so respectful of his sunbae actor and follows him around.......an admirable trait!  After bumping shoulders with PBY, JJS greeted another actress wearing black......she looks like the veteran actress who once said in an interview that the actor she would like to co-star with next is JJS after watching him in JI (mianhae, can't remember her name)......who's she?  The actress behind her is Kim Ha Neul.

D4JXbVD.jpg

Spoiler

@mintea18 oh was there another time the GF has used JJS's name to promote her music???  Why?  Why?  She's an accomplished singer herself and really don't need this kind of cheap promo :crazy: Don't think this move will endear her to JJS's fans! Poor JJS, hope his image will not be affected negatively by this "unwanted" attention :(

• Like 4

6 hours ago, karen527 said:

Thought I was the only one who felt frustrated by Gummy's actions lately. Out of all the people close to Suk, she as his girlfriend should protect him the most. Shouldn't she be more cautious that including JungSuk (even if it doesn't pertain to Suk and only signifies a word) in the title of her single would still look like she's trying to use him to gain attention? I think she's using him indirectly for the promotion of her album and I can't help but feel sorry for Suk. He has a squeaky clean image and has tons of endorsements. Those breakup rumors and the negative connotation of the "quintessential man" in her song won't do Suk's career any good. She should've thought about that. She's talented enough to make her album shine. No need for a very private Suk to be mentioned. It's Gummy's album. People should talk about that album and not about Suk. I feel bad for him. He doesn't deserve to be used like that.

Sorry for ranting. Haha. Oh well, I hope Suk is fine with it. Otherwise, that's even worse. Lol. Gummy, please take care of your man. We're all dying to be in your place you know. Hahaha. You're special to him so please cherish and protect him, okie?

I feel you @karen527 - just hope that Gummy's bad move will not bring more harm than good to her BF's image and affect his endorsement deals and future projects.  It's her comeback album and it should be about her and her music, and not make obvious reference to the BF even though she and her agency deny that the 정석 is about the bf.......of course, it is not directly referring to JJS but he definitely does not deserve to be "used" in such a manner.....yeah, Gummy, be thoughtful and respectful of your man's privacy!

• Like 4

New IOPE Men Air Cushion CF :heart: 

The way he whispered "안그래?"at min 0.06 .....in that low tone is so sexy:wub:  Don't know how many times I have replayed this CF.  Such a tastefully shot CF!  Classy and sexy at the same time :heart:

aQOZeDe.gif

aEwJyxG.gif

MMawbnz.gif

Jyfyxlk.jpg

FPOtLTk.jpg

cr: as tagged

• Like 4

On 5/24/2017 at 8:09 PM, kenjo80 said:

The way he whispered "안그래?"at min 0.06 .....in that low tone is so sexy:wub:  Don't know how many times I have replayed this CF.  Such a tastefully shot CF!  Classy and sexy at the same time :heart:

It's too much for me to handle :D This CF shows the reason why many companies want him as an ambassador/ CF model for their products! It's good to still be able to see him this often while waiting for his comeback :blush:

Srly, how can a man be so sexy and so cute at the same time like this??? :wub:

NrgpxDf.gif

mdYw64i.gif

• Like 4