Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

17 hours ago, mintea18 said:

Yes, @kenjo80  after I click on the link it said I have to sign up first to watch the video. Actually It's not that hard to get a weibo account, it just took me awhile to figure out I could use a phone number from my country to sign up lol

Look at those sweet muscles... He's definitely been enjoying working out lately :rolleyes:  And his handsome face and stare here reminds me so much of Hwashin :wub::tongue: I miss this guy on the small screen a lot TT<TT 

Oh, I didn't have to sign in to watch the video......I think I must already have created an account long time ago!

Yeah, if only we can touch those bulky muscles!  Hehehe, getting a bit byeon-tae here seeing how fit and sexy he looks nowadays :tongue:  Missing him like crazy :crazy:

Love those IOPE fansign event pics taken by UZUZU....she always takes such great pictures! 

This article describes his skin as 반짝반짝 빛나는 피부 sparkling shining skin :D His skin is to die for!

V8KAxZd.jpgmsuNUdl.jpg

• Like 3

On 5/19/2017 at 7:52 AM, kenjo80 said:

Just came across this YouTube video of OMG DVD Director's cut scene of the last kissing scene in episode 16 and OMGGG PBY found JJS so irresistible that she couldn't stop kissing him even after the "extra/ad-lib" kisses!  In the last few seconds of the clip, she even said that the more they kissed, the more she wanted to BOBO :lol::rolleyes:  Hahaha, JJS just burst out laughing :tongue:  PBY is so darn cute!

Omo thanks, I know she's the one who improvised the kiss by saying "Can I kiss you one more time?", but she even admitted that she wanted to BOBO him more and more! (no wonder she kissed him non-stop!lol). That makes the kiss even more cute and fluttering. And the way Chef giggles :wub:  (Seems like giggling/smiling while kissing is one of his things, Hwashin also kisses like that haha)

• Like 3

Indeed, some of his fans take really good pics and he seems to always make eye contact with the photographers.....he must recognise them :D And wowee, that many (7 or 8) bodyguards surrounding him....it's not like his fans are that aggressive!!

Teaser video for his new Dong Won Tuna CF.  So cute stuffing himself with tuna....like an oppa having a tuna eating competition with his yeoja dongsaeng :wink:

Newly published Samdasoo 35-sec CF clip

• Like 4

"My Annoying Brother" just started playing in cinemas in Japan and there are a number of online articles on this topic by media companies.  These are some of the pics found on the Japanese websites. Breathtakingly handsome as always:wub:

PZWy83x.jpg JK2HCwc.jpgAEGIAsm.jpghjukCr3.jpg

Source

• Like 4

2 hours ago, mintea18 said:

Omo thanks, I know she's the one who improvised the kiss by saying "Can I kiss you one more time?", but she even admitted that she wanted to BOBO him more and more!haha~ (no wonder she kissed him non-stop!lol). That makes the kiss even more cute and fluttering. And the way Chef giggles... I can never get over it :wub:  (Seems like giggling/smiling while kissing is one of his things, Hwashin also kisses like that xD)

How can we forget the kissing while giggling/smiling of Shall we date in ep 19 of JI? Hahaha.. one of the warmest kiss in kdrama history.. it's not hot like the injeong kiss in ep 14 :D 

He is really looking fresh and fabulous in the IOPE event!! Looking at Samdasoo CF, I think it's the chubbiest period of his time in this year. 

• Like 3

On 5/19/2017 at 8:43 PM, mundaliv said:

How can we forget the kissing while giggling/smiling of Shall we date in ep 19 of JI? Hahaha.. one of the warmest kiss in kdrama history.. it's not hot like the injeong kiss in ep 14 :D 

He is really looking fresh and fabulous in the IOPE event!! Looking at Samdasoo CF, I think it's the chubbiest period of his time in this year. 

That warm fluttering kiss in Ep.19 made me fan myself even harder than the hot "injeong" kiss haha... JJS and GHJ have won the BEST KISS award, but the question is which kiss is the best kiss in JI. Impossible to answer! :D 

• Like 3

Seo Ji Hye appeared on talk-show, Life Bar recently and the scene of Hwa Shin and Hong Announcer was the topic of discussion.....which episode is this scene from?

I can't remember what Hong Hye Won said that got Hwa Shin all flustered/surprised in that scene.....the MCs were amazed by JJS's acting.   

Kim Hee Chul was so funny to pass a comment ".....really beautiful on TV" without saying who and SJH immediatly responded "Thank You",  Kim HeeChul then said he meant JJS.........hahaha :lol:  

나 이뻐? :lol: Am I beautiful? 

fkJTPxN.jpg

• Like 4

3 hours ago, kenjo80 said:

Seo Ji Hye appeared on talk-show, Life Bar recently and the scene of Hwa Shin and Hong Announcer was the topic of discussion.....which episode is this scene from?

I can't remember what Hong Hye Won said that got Hwa Shin all flustered/surprised in that scene.....the MCs were amazed by JJS's acting.   

Kim Hee Chul was so funny to pass a comment ".....really beautiful on TV" without saying who and SJH immediatly responded "Thank You",  Kim HeeChul then said he meant JJS.........hahaha :lol:  

I saw this clip in YT and can't understand.. Thanks @kenjo80 for explaining!

Perhaps episode 9-10? I can't remember as well :D JJS is beautiful in that scene :D 

• Like 2

On 20/5/2017 at 9:35 PM, kenjo80 said:

The way JJS's pupils move at 1:12 haha. In Entertainment Weekly they has talked about his ability to express joy and sadness through his pupils :D I miss seeing his detailed acting onscreen so much.....

Ohb6ffk.gif

JnRYagl.gif

• Like 3

5 hours ago, mintea18 said:

The way JJS's pupils move at 1:12 haha. In Entertainment Weekly they has talked about his ability to express joy and sadness through his pupils :D I miss seeing his detailed acting onscreen so much.....

Couldn't agree with EW more about his incredible talent of emoting through his pupils......

jqw1O5K.gif

and his eyebrows :blink:!

Dqumf3U.gif

Am mesmerized by his detailed acting every time, be it in comedic, romantic, sad, shocked, angry scenes. Really hope that he will make his drama comeback (hoping for Hwa Shin's glasses to make a comeback as well :D) by end of 2018.

jlGA5H5.gif

• Like 3