With his team members/staff....the lady guitarist is so cool :D

BhBrzuL.jpgC2Eza8r.jpg0CLeEj1.jpgfys3cUb.jpg

Awww....looking so good with glasses.  And being cheeky with his finger:tongue:

dN9GdRw.jpg

credit as tagged

• Like 3

On 5/12/2017 at 8:35 AM, kenjo80 said:

Awww....looking so good with glasses.  And being cheeky with his finger:tongue:

He should have worn those glasses when he sang "Would you come to me" :D JJS looks super happy after 2 successful fanmeetings. So happy for him. Now is the time for "Drug King".. Hope we will get some news from the filming site soon!!

• Like 3

Jo Jung Suk Discusses Acting, Future Projects, And His Favorite Kissing Partner In First Fan Meeting

d69NB2t.jpg
SHARES3K

On May 7, actor Jo Jung Suk held his “The Room” fan meeting at the Blue Square Samsung Card Hall. Regarding this, he said, “This is the first fan meetings I’ve held in my entire life. The first one was yesterday, and I found myself tearing up in front of the cake. I’ve seen so many stars do it and I was finally doing it myself.”

During the event, he was asked whether he believes he was born to be an actor, to which he replied, “Yes. I believe that to be an actor, you have to be confident. You have to say you’re good at everything. There are times when my confidence fell, but I worked through those moments and became stronger. I do feel afraid when I’m not prepared. When I am prepared, I don’t feel afraid at all.”

Jo Jung Suk also admitted that he does care about ratings a lot. He said, “I care because, aside from the fact that I really do my best in each project, the ratings reflect the viewers’ choice. I feel confident in the process of working on a production, but the end results are out of my hands.”

Jo-Jung-Suk-2.jpg

He also added, “I’m going to be filming ‘Drug King’ (literal title) soon. I hope we can sell more than 10 million tickets. I’m also looking into doing another drama at the end of the year. Nothing’s decided yet, but I’m looking over scripts. I hope my next drama gets more than 20 percent in ratings.”

Finally, Jo Jung Suk was asked who was his best kissing partner. He hesitated for a bit out of embarrassment but replied, “I think it would probably be the one people talk about a lot, Pyo Na Ri (Gong Hyo Jin) from ‘Don’t Dare to Dream (Jealousy Incarnate).'”

We hope to see Jo Jung Suk in a new drama soon!

Source (1) (2)

• Like 3

Awww. Thanks for the pics guys.

It's been a week since Suk's fanmeetings. I wanted to write about my adventures but got so busy walking the streets of Seoul. So I figured to write about it when I'm back in Manila, all rested and able to gather every detail I wish to express about those fan meetings.

First of all, I never got anywhere near Suk. And that really broke my heart. I guess it's one of the reasons why I find it hard to write about it. Don't get me wrong. I loved every moment of it especially the first day. It felt so surreal seeing him perform live. I never imagined in my life that I'd be able to see him and be in the same place as he is. He was awesome and just so beautiful even from afar. It's just that I never got to fulfill my wish of seeing him clearly upclose. All I have is a blurry memory of his face.

My seat  the first night was 8 rows away from the stage at section C. I could basically see pretty Suk but had to squint my eyes even when I was wearing glasses. (Geez I should've checked my grade before going to the fan meetings) Anyway, he walked towards the audience at sections A, B and the second floor but didn't approach my section. I'm pretty certain we had the loudest scream. When a girl from section C was picked from the raffle, people were screaming for Suk to approach us but he didn't. Haaayyy. Poor me. I only wanted to see him upclose. That was my only mission. Anyway, on the second day I had an option to sit at section C again (but this time so much farther away at the 17th row) or sit at the second floor. I chose the latter coz I was hoping he'd come up the second floor and maybe I'd be able to see him upclose finally. Unfortunately, he didn't even approach any section. Maybe coz the second day had a host and had more interviews. I kinda felt like Suk evaded me without even knowing it. Sad.

Oh well, my friends tell me that I was just at the wrong place always and it was my glasses' fault. Lol. But I still cry whenever I think of it. All I have is a blurry memory of his face. I found contentment in asking a fellow fangirl who was with me but had closer seats at the fan meetings how Suk looked upclose. Well, at least I was able to ask his staff to give him the gifts and scrapbook I brought with me which my fellow fangirls back home ecouraged me to bring.

I still consider myself lucky just being able to see him perform live. Not every fangirl will have the chance to experience that. And though I enjoyed the first day so much, I appreciated the second day more because I was looking at the actual performance unlike on the first day when I was looking at his face all the time and squinted from start to finish just to get a clear picture of him in my head. I might have developed wrinkles because of too much squinting. Lol. But Suk is all worth it. He's amazing. I may feel a little sad not being able to feel him close behind breathing and in the flesh but I will always cherish that moment. That feeling of fulfilling a fangirl's dream of witnessing your bae perform so freaking awesome for his fans. I guess that's the memory I will keep. Just being there. For that I'm really grateful.

• Like 4

@karen527 Ikr, seeing him give his 100% to fans and sing and dance so whole-heartedly really moves my heart. He's just so lovely, so talented and such a devoted actor. It reminds me why I became one of his fans. You for sure got a very special memory to cherish! You weren't able to feel him close but the fanmeeting made you love and admire him even more, that's the thing that matters :D And lucky you got to attend both of his fanmeetings. I'm still waiting for my chance but I doubt that day would ever come.. But I will be positive hahaha :tongue:

--------

Just found this lovely BTS video of OMG... I don't think I've seen it before :D a very short clip of Chef singing "Gimme a chocolate" to Bongsun. Chef looks so handsome singing with his guitar next to cute NaBong.

--------

He just appeared at today's "Entertainment Weekly" to talk about "The Room" fanmeeting!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcNqbVvEHus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRip4kFgreA

• Like 3

Jo Jung Suk Says If He Could Be In An Idol Group, He’d Join D.O. In EXO

GEVvRCY.jpg

Actor Jo Jung Suk made an appearance on KBS 2TV’s “Entertainment Weekly” on May 13 to commemorate his first fan meeting.

Kbud2Lg.jpg

During his segment, the actor sang and danced, showing off the skills he’d accumulated through his work in various musicals. The reporter praised Jo Jung Suk for his stellar performance and asked, “If you could join an idol group, which one would it be?” The answer was none other than the popular boy band EXO.

Jo Jung Suk explained, “Since I’m friends with Do Kyung Soo (EXO’s D.O.), they’d probably treat me well, right?” On who he’d like to stand next to in performances, the actor chose D.O. again and after a moment to think about it, added, “Oh wait, he probably has someone next to him already. I guess I’ll just have to squeeze in between them.”

Jo Jung Suk and EXO’s D.O. became close friends working on the movie, “My Annoying Brother.”

vaWIxPd.jpg

Source

Hahaha squeeze in between D.O. and the other EXO member!!  So cute of him to think that :tongue:  He looked a bit tired (his eyes) in the interview and hope he has gotten enough rest before he starts filming Drug King. 

• Like 2

On 5/13/2017 at 4:24 PM, karen527 said:

Awww. Thanks for the pics guys.

It's been a week since Suk's fanmeetings. I wanted to write about my adventures but got so busy walking the streets of Seoul. So I figured to write about it when I'm back in Manila, all rested and able to gather every detail I wish to express about those fan meetings.

First of all, I never got anywhere near Suk. And that really broke my heart. I guess it's one of the reasons why I find it hard to write about it. Don't get me wrong. I loved every moment of it especially the first day. It felt so surreal seeing him perform live. I never imagined in my life that I'd be able to see him and be in the same place as he is. He was awesome and just so beautiful even from afar. It's just that I never got to fulfill my wish of seeing him clearly upclose. All I have is a blurry memory of his face.

My seat  the first night was 8 rows away from the stage at section C. I could basically see pretty Suk but had to squint my eyes even when I was wearing glasses. (Geez I should've checked my grade before going to the fan meetings) Anyway, he walked towards the audience at sections A, B and the second floor but didn't approach my section. I'm pretty certain we had the loudest scream. When a girl from section C was picked from the raffle, people were screaming for Suk to approach us but he didn't. Haaayyy. Poor me. I only wanted to see him upclose. That was my only mission. Anyway, on the second day I had an option to sit at section C again (but this time so much farther away at the 17th row) or sit at the second floor. I chose the latter coz I was hoping he'd come up the second floor and maybe I'd be able to see him upclose finally. Unfortunately, he didn't even approach any section. Maybe coz the second day had a host and had more interviews. I kinda felt like Suk evaded me without even knowing it. Sad.

Oh well, my friends tell me that I was just at the wrong place always and it was my glasses' fault. Lol. But I still cry whenever I think of it. All I have is a blurry memory of his face. I found contentment in asking a fellow fangirl who was with me but had closer seats at the fan meetings how Suk looked upclose. Well, at least I was able to ask his staff to give him the gifts and scrapbook I brought with me which my fellow fangirls back home ecouraged me to bring.

I still consider myself lucky just being able to see him perform live. Not every fangirl will have the chance to experience that. And though I enjoyed the first day so much, I appreciated the second day more because I was looking at the actual performance unlike on the first day when I was looking at his face all the time and squinted from start to finish just to get a clear picture of him in my head. I might have developed wrinkles because of too much squinting. Lol. But Suk is all worth it. He's amazing. I may feel a little sad not being able to feel him close behind breathing and in the flesh but I will always cherish that moment. That feeling of fulfilling a fangirl's dream of witnessing your bae perform so freaking awesome for his fans. I guess that's the memory I will keep. Just being there. For that I'm really grateful.

Wow, @karen527 you were at the fan meetings for both nights......did you have to buy 2 tickets (cos it seemed like fans were there on the two nights) or just 1 ticket that entitled you for the 2 nights?  The 2nd night looked more fun cos his hyung was there, and JJS himself was more relaxed.

Thanks for the detailed account of your fangirl experience, one that I could only dream of......you're indeed lucky to be in the same space, breathing in the same air as Jung Suk ^_^  Sad that he did not get close enough to where you were seated but you will forever have the wonderful memory of him performing his heart out for all of you in The Room with him!  Am sure he would have got hold of your gifts and scrapbook.....and feeling thankful to have such a dedicated fangirl all the way in Manila :D

Wonder if Culture Depot would release a DVD of the fan meetings!  

On 5/14/2017 at 2:21 AM, mintea18 said:

@karen527 Ikr, seeing him give his 100% to fans and sing and dance so whole-heartedly really moves my heart. He's just so lovely, so talented and such a devoted actor. It reminds me why I became one of his fans. You for sure got a very special memory to cherish @karen527  You weren't able to feel him close, but the fanmeeting made you love and admire him even more, that's the thing that matters :D And lucky you got to attend both of his fanmeetings. I'm still waiting for my chance but I doubt that day would ever come.. But I will be positive hahaha :tongue:

--------

Just found this lovely BTS video of OMG... I don't think I've seen it before :D a very short clip of Chef singing "Gimme a chocolate" to Bongsun. Chef looks so handsome singing with his guitar next to cute NaBong.

--------

He just appeared at today's "Entertainment Weekly" to talk about "The Room" fanmeeting!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcNqbVvEHus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRip4kFgreA

Oh wow, Na Bong singing along with the most handsome Chef :wub: You're My Sunshine, Na Bongsun.....awww so cuuuute.  This BTS video must be from the OMG DVD release.  These two should do another romcom together......their chemistry would be out-of-this-world explosive!  

• Like 3

7 hours ago, mintea18 said:

Who else envy of Nari, or Sung Hoon here hehehe

w04eakx.gif

Me, me, me :lol::rolleyes: Sung Hoon is so naughty and he really loves to tease his dongsaeng!

A new CF for our man, this time for Dong Won Tuna (hope I get the translation correct) with the IT girl, Kim Se-jung :wub:

PLuh7NR.jpg

Love his "shy" expressions whenever he's being complimented.....:tongue:

7PrhYoQ.gif

건강하세요 Stay healthy too, JungSuk-ah :heart:

JY5XugF.gif

• Like 3