Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

5 minutes ago, mundaliv said:

It's true @kenjo80 some Indonesian fans were appeared in the news clip :D:D 

We are not so lucky to be visited by JJS fan meeting :( He only goes until Thailand in July.. It's a pity since Lee Dong Wook will have his FM in Jakarta on May 20. And I'm sure JJS has many fans in Indonesia :) 

I like Lee Dong Wook also.  Just like JungSuk, he has been acting for so many years and has always been under the radar, not that famous and finally with Goblin, he has suddenly shot to another level of stardom!  Seeing him is a joy also (especially in varieties like Superman Returns and Roommate) but of course, nobody can beat uri JungSuk :D  Just like LDW, JJS is finally enjoying the Hallyu-like recognition and fandom after having been under the radar for so long even though his movies and musicals have been successful! 

This is JJS's first fan meeting after 13/14 years in the industry and I bet JJS has lots of fans in Indonesia, The Philippines, Thailand, Singapore (the turnout at his OMG Meet and Greet was huge also), Vietnam, Malaysia and even Australia too but he probably does not have the time to hold fanmeets in all these countries!  Well, we will see him in another drama soon, by the end of the year as he shared at the fan meeting........keeping fingers crossed that he will take up the project!  Don't let us go a year without a drama with you, JungSuk-ah :lol:

bTEeTqS.jpg

He said that his best drama rating was 20%.........is this correct?  I thought You're The Best, Lee Soon Shin did achieve >30% rating, 30.8% to be exact!

NTYMKM6.jpg

Credit ForJojeol on Twitter

• Like 3

On 5/10/2017 at 9:38 AM, kenjo80 said:

He certainly did not need a special guest to make the show complete.....his JSH hyung's appearance on the 2nd show was an added bonus for fans!  Together these two make such a hilarious pair and Sukkie did become a bit emotional and teary-eyed when he was talking with Jung Sang Hoon at the end (not too sure what the conversation was about though).....the two of them are really bosom buddies and it's heartwarming to see such close friendship between these two men......bromance to the max!  Love you too:wub::heart:

He tried so hard to hold back his tears. I bet this is one of the things Sang Hoon was talking about in the clip :wub:

I love the bromance btw them. JJS is such a lovely little dongsaeng next to his Hyung~

Q&A...

Freestyle dance haha

• Like 3