Quantcast
mintea18

Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama: Mung Bean Flower (April 26th 2019)

7 hours ago, karen527 said:

Guys, just got back to my hotel and I'm still feeling Suk's presence. I don't even know how to describe what just happened. He was so amazing! He did everything: played the Deer Hunter theme on his guitar (which made me shed tears), serenaded fans with songs from Jealousy Incarnate, King2Hearts & Hedwig, danced a Michael Jackson medley (which gave me goosebumps), hugged his fans ans even hosted his own fanmeeting. Every cent I paid for was all worth it. And gosh he is even more beautiful upclose. The screen doesn't justify how beautiful he is. He looks like an angel! His skin is like porcelain. And have I mentioned how much I love his soft tone? I don't know...Too sleepy now. Just wanted to share this moment with you guys. I will have a more well thought of comment next time. Haha. I just love Suk so much I dont want to forget...but well, isnt it obvious that I love Suk even more now?

I think you cannot stop smiling now!! :D Wow, it's amazing you finally watch him in FM!!

If you already have time, could you please share when he sang girl from the king 2 hearts? So far it's only fansite from Singapore share this one. I really love this song when he sings :) But so far most of fans share song sacrifice, origin of love. Thanks a lot!! 

• Like 4

10 hours ago, karen527 said:

Guys, just got back to my hotel and I'm still feeling Suk's presence. I don't even know how to describe what just happened. He was so amazing! He did everything: played the Deer Hunter theme on his guitar (which made me shed tears), serenaded fans with songs from Jealousy Incarnate, King2Hearts & Hedwig, danced a Michael Jackson medley (which gave me goosebumps), hugged his fans ans even hosted his own fanmeeting. Every cent I paid for was all worth it. And gosh he is even more beautiful upclose. The screen doesn't justify how beautiful he is. He looks like an angel! His skin is like porcelain. And have I mentioned how much I love his soft tone? I don't know...Too sleepy now. Just wanted to share this moment with you guys. I will have a more well thought of comment next time. Haha. I just love Suk so much I dont want to forget...but well, isnt it obvious that I love Suk even more now?

Awwww @karen527, thanks so much for sharing your first-hand account of your Suk-date with us here :wub:  Am enjoying the video clips posted online by fans and the fan meeting sure seemed really amazing! You are one lucky fangirl and I even get goosebumps watching him perform beautifully Origin of Love (he even whistled to the tune!), JI OST, TK2H's Girl, dancing skilfully to MJ's song medley......if only someone would post a video of him playing the Deer Hunter theme on his guitar.  Our Sukkie certainly did not disappoint and delivered his best performance for all his lucky fans! And there're a few costume changes as well........looking so handsome in his casual Mickey Mouse shirt and torn jeans!  He looked so so so gorgeous.....am mesmerised just by watching the clips and pics posted on Instagram and Twitter :tongue:  Looking forward to more "updates" on your account of the fanmeeting and if it is not too much to ask, hope can share videos of him hugging and interacting with his fans....him talking and communicating/sharing with fans......think he did talk about filming JI and breast cancer too! Brilliant fan meeting indeed........and an unforgettable one for you all who were there with him in The Room!  P..E.R.F.E.C.T. :heart:

• Like 3

@karen527 Really enjoyed reading your fan-account. I'd heard before that he's the one who organized his own fan-meeting, and now he even hosted it himself... He gave his all in each of his performances. Such a special and wonderful fanmeeting which shows how much our Sukkie appreciates his fans. I'm watching the clips on youtube and can't imagine what it's like to be there and experience the whole thing. Woww. Such a beautiful one in a life time moment!! Congrats again Karen!

@mundaliv I'm hunting down the vid where he sings My Girl but no luck yet ;_;

• Like 2

@mintea18 let me know if you found it! thanks a lot! Today he sang the song girl wearing the stripes jacket. But no luck as well finding the vids. I'm happy that there is a video in YT when he sang JI OST. I will be happier if there is Girl video :D 

• Like 1

Awww, thanks for sharing your thoughts @karen527! I can't wait to hear more about it!

I was so shock and hyped when I heard the intro of JI OST! I was wondering throughout the day if he'll performed anything from JI. I love that song too! And to hear JJS's version! Kyaaaaaaa! I couldn't stop smiling! It's about time he releases his own album no!? (and watching it again, he actually surprised the fans without saying what song he'll sing; the fans ask "what (is it)?" at the beginning of that clip! <3

And is it true he also performed Gimme a Chocolate in the first show? Anyone got video of it?

I'm so touched and impressed he thought and MC the entire FM himself!

Anyways, head over to ForJojeol @ Twitter to find out when he'll be coming back to dramaland and who is his favorite oncreen kissing partner!

<3 <3

• Like 4

So apparently only the encore stages were allowed to be recorded/shared, that's why we can't find any video clips of his others performance in the main parts of the fanmeeting...

Encore 1: 

He sang so well as always :wub:

Encore 2:

Encore 3

ENGSUB - Full Encore:

• Like 3

Thanks @mintea18. No wonder, I was like 'why r these 2 performances uploaded by fans over and over again?". haha~

But we get to hear a little of JJS's own song here in the interview:

• Like 5

Thanks @mintea18 !! That explains why fans only upload songs from encore.. 

Thanks @soulgirl012 for the interview! He will do another FM in other countries. Seems if we don't attend, we can only be happy with encore songs :) 

• Like 1