Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

More photos posted on http://chojungseok.co.kr 

s4a3Xcl.jpgVlaw0d3.jpg

On 4/24/2017 at 5:10 PM, mintea18 said:

Also I hope he will sing one of the OSTs from JI someday, maybe in his upcoming fanmeeting. All of the songs from JI are so good and I still listen to them till today. And I bet it will sound heavenly with Jungsuk's voice :wub:

Can't wait for his fanmeeting

Awww, he is going to strum his guitar, sing and dance at his fanmeeting......and act out his drama scenes with his fans!  Like you said, @mintea18 - I bet he is going to sing some, if not all of the OSTs from JI, OMG, TK2H and the fans are in for a huge "heavenly" treat :D Are you going for his fanmeeting?  

On 4/24/2017 at 11:53 PM, mintea18 said:

New video from Cho Jung Seok Official Website!! :D He's so boyish haha

So boyish and killing me with his charm!  Love to see him in BTS videos......he is always so naughty, cheeky, friendly with his make-up artists, staff......he lights up the set with his charisma :wub: 

Even his Jeju Samsadoo CF's co-model finds him the most handsome, sweet and gentle :wink:  What a lovely post by the model on her Instagram.....credit @ForJojeol for the translation.

OWlYNtO.jpg8S83j4u.jpg

• Like 3

wow, looking the pictures of him practicing dancing for the fan meeting...  waiting for the report from his fan meeting! so excited eventhough not going there. hopefully fans who attend the event will upload it in social media.. instagram, twitter, youtube, facebook :D 

• Like 2

On 4/26/2017 at 7:48 AM, kenjo80 said:

More photos posted on http://chojungseok.co.kr 

Awww, he is going to strum his guitar, sing and dance at his fanmeeting......and act out his drama scenes with his fans!  Like you said, @mintea18 - I bet he is going to sing some, if not all of the OSTs from JI, OMG, TK2H and the fans are in for a huge "heavenly" treat :D Are you going for his fanmeeting?  

Lucky fans who can attend "The Room"! I can't go because my schedule doesn't allow me to. Some videos and pictures from the fans are more than enough for me! Let hope for the best :D 

• Like 3

Yay, chukhahae, JungSuk/HyoJin for winning the BEST KISS at the Dramafever Awards! :grin:   Agree, @mintea18 best drama kiss rightfully awarded to JJS/GHJ for the hottest and most sensual kiss in 2016!!  JJS ended his speech with "see you all again next year in a good project".......it's only April and it looks like we won't get to see him on our small screen in 2017 :( 

Here he is promoting his movie which will be released in Japan in May.

5月19日(金)TOHOシネマズ新宿ほか全国順次公開

He looks immaculate and stunning in the all white suit paired with tan leather shoes :wub:

4WJ0Pyj.jpgZFDUtrg.jpg

• Like 5

17 hours ago, mintea18 said:

WOW.. He's gonna have his 1st Asian Tour this year~

(isn't he supposed to be filming "Drug King" at that time??)

WOWEE 1st Asian Tour to kick off in Taiwan on June 11th!  He's finally getting the love and recognition he deserves :D  And keeping my fingers crossed that he will walk away with the Best Actor trophy this evening!  Tough fight for the award in this year's Baeksang Art Awards and am just happy he's been duly nominated :grin:  Looking forward to seeing lotsa pics of uri sexy JJS walking the red carpet this evening!

@mintea18 IKR, the filming for Drug King is supposed to start in Jun/Jul!  He is gonna be one very busy actor/performer in the summer months.  Stay healthy, JungSuk-ssi and can't wait to see pics of him at the Baeksang Awards later today!

Mf1lZdX.jpgR3a9mOp.jpgHCGQDFU.jpgtwZTkhx.jpg

• Like 4

Tsk tsk, Baeksang Arts Awards' Best Actor went to GY!  

Just saw this fan vid of JJS greeting PBY and awww, it warms my heart to see how close these two chingus are.  JJS was beaming when greeting PBY and PBY even put her arm on JJS's back/waist (see min 0.34 of this video)!!  Lovely :wub:

• Like 2

Can't expect much with Goblin popularity in the way :( Well, JJS is the best actor anyway for us here :D 

Thanks for the vid @kenjo80!! Have you got the pics of him in the red carpet? Sorry for asking :) 

JJS will do a tour.. yeay!!! but not yet to my country :( 

• Like 3