Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

16 minutes ago, mundaliv said:

JJS is really busy these days! Everyday he is in different events!! Whoaa, he never rests since finishing the shooting of JI! I guess he is on high demand anyway nowadays considering his popularity now. 

Indeed, JJS hasn't had a rest since the conclusion of JI......promoting movie, magazine cover shoot, Schneider fansign event, and filming RM today!  JJS is oh so hot right now.......so, like they say, strike while the iron is hot :P Make hay while the sun shines :D JJS keeping busy is only good for his fans like us who are still having JI withdrawal syndrome :wub: 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, kenjo80 said:

The bromance with D.O. is interesting cos this is more like a one-sided bromance unlike the HS-JW bromance in JI.......looks like a lot of fun with JJS as an annoying Hyung......looking forward to his antics in this movie!  Glad that the movie has been brought forward from Nov 30 to Nov 24 to capitalise on the "good vibes" that JJS is enjoying at the moment.....and yay, it won't clash with GHJ's movie release date!  JJS Manse!

That means they will attend each other's V.I.P premiere. Really looking forward to that!

• Like 2

JJS along with PSH and DO will be on Naver Vapp live at 5:30pm tomorrow, Nov 15......wow, non-stop promotion for "My Annoying Brother".

There's an article on these two lovebirds.  Looks like their relationship is still going strong.  On their dates, Gummy will sing while JJS plays the guitar.....awww how romantic is that!

UvPxIPP.jpg

A new YouTube clip posted by tvN........조정석♥거미.  How I wish these clips are subbed :sweatingbullets:

• Like 5

3 hours ago, soulgirl012 said:

Have anyone got pics/vids of JJS working out? (ok.. that sounds perverted =P)

Beware: not for the easily fainted

@soulgirl012-  LOL........that just woke me up from my slumber :D  More of the same kind of pics/vids please ;)  Seeing that GIF made me search for more, more, more and found these on DC....OMG, the pervert in me......mianhae!! 

ExWTIn1.gif

VtQCQDh.gif

Love this scene...his body looks so fine to me :blush:

fjRuKOn.gif

HBdDxHw.gif

Unbuttoning his shirt button must certainly be one of the trademark moves of JJS :wub:

• Like 4

I have been searching for his vod and found many of his past varieties appearance. Wow, I am in awe. He is such a versatile actor. Can sing and dance so well. His voice really melts me down, though abit shock at his musical appearance ( can't really take it for a start :P ) but soon grow to take it ( I wouldn't  say like ) and he is a very sexy dancer. JJS has a killer smile, his gazes can soften you to his bid and call which make me going gaga over him:lol:

• Like 4

I think JJS should really take the opportunity that he is so popular right now, and make a music album!! So we can really enjoy his voice. The youtube videos of him singing were quite old, dated before 2014, most of them. Difficult to find the new version like 2015 & 2016.

• Like 2

Hi friends! It's nice to know that this thread has so much news about JJS. Because of watching jealousy incarnate I became a bit intrigued to JJs and GHJ whereabouts  so I read, joined, and I also made an instagram account so that I can be updated with the two of them. It's really hard to watch other drama cause I will just compare it to the versatility of JJS  plus his soulful and expressive eyes which captivated the hearts of those who watched JI it will take 3yrs for me to finally moved on, hahaha. :):D:)

Have a wonderful day everyone. Kudos

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Vincent Polo said:

Hi friends! It's nice to know that this thread has so much news about JJS. Because of watching jealousy incarnate I became a bit intrigued to JJs and GHJ whereabouts  so I read, joined, and I also made an instagram account so that I can be updated with the two of them. It's really hard to watch other drama cause I will just compare it to the versatility of JJS  plus his soulful and expressive eyes which captivated the hearts of those who watched JI it will take 3yrs for me to finally moved on, hahaha. :):D:)

Have a wonderful day everyone. Kudos

Hi @Vincent Polo good to have another JJS-fan here with us!  Hope you can share vids/pics from instagram, other SNS sites etc on this thread for us international fans.  It used to be very hard to find articles on JJSJ in English and hopefully, with his popularity on a high after JI, there will be more news and articles in English on this awesome actor.  If you and other fans do come across news on our man, do share here!

I still can't get over JI and that's why am still hanging around these two threads like an obsessed fan :sweatingbullets:  Don't feel like watching any other drama right now and am still re-watching JI, YOF-Iceland and RM ep215 :lol:

• Like 7

22 minutes ago, kenjo80 said:

Hi @Vincent Polo good to have another JJS-fan here with us!  Hope you can share vids/pics from instagram, other SNS sites etc on this thread for us international fans.  It used to be very hard to find articles on JJSJ in English and hopefully, with his popularity on a high after JI, there will be more news and articles in English on this awesome actor.  If you and other fans do come across news on our man, do share here!

I still can't get over JI and that's why am still hanging around these two threads like an obsessed fan :sweatingbullets:  Don't feel like watching any other drama right now and am still re-watching JI, YOF-Iceland and RM ep215 :lol:

hi @kenjo80 we are in the same boat..cant get over JI.  Dun mind me hanging around here too..

• Like 3