Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

Hi everyone. Decided to sign up to support this forum and hope to see more postings about JJS. I didn't know who JJS was until JI. Started watching JI bcos Go Kyung Pyo was decent in Reply 1988. By the 3rd episode, I was like Go Kyung Pyo who? Really wish JJS can win an award at the SBS drama awards and hope that his new movie will do well. :)

• Like 6

39 minutes ago, jjsmad said:

Hi everyone. Decided to sign up to support this forum and hope to see more postings about JJS. I didn't know who JJS was until JI. Started watching JI bcos Go Kyung Pyo was decent in Reply 1988. By the 3rd episode, I was like Go Kyung Pyo who? Really wish JJS can win an award at the SBS drama awards and hope that his new movie will do well. :)

Me too, sign in for the sake of JJS. Let's support him together :). JJS mansae!!!

• Like 6

1 hour ago, jjsmad said:

Welcome on board this JJS ship, @jjsmad Like your ID ;) 

Me too, I have been lurking on Soompi threads for a while, reading and admiring all the photos posted but never really wanted to post anything until this JJS craze got to me and I just had to sign up so that I can pour my love and admiration for this gentleman, a genius of an actor!

Yeah, @hibiscus99 - JJS Manse  조정석 만세 :wub:

So, JJS-fangirls, what are you guys watching after JI?  

• Like 6

Was that in character Nari looked away or was that Gong Hyo Jin being shy seeing a shirtless Jung Suk? Lol. Anyway, I'm rewatching the first few episodes of JI. When I first watched it, I was seeing things through Nari's perspective probably coz she's our heroine and also coz HwaShin was so unlikable I didn't care how he felt. Seeing those episodes again allowed me to see things from HwaShin's perspective and I see how he cared for her in his own little way. A lot of things make more sense now. It gets even better the second time you watch it. 

I miss our Jung Suk. Will be praying his movie Hyung does well at the box office. More hit series and movies mean more projects. More projects mean we get to see him more often. Don't we just want to see him every minute of the day? Can't get enough of him. Haha. Sorry. I'm going crazy again. Lol.

• Like 6

20 hours ago, kenjo80 said:

tried to watch SKL and the other romcom on KBS but just can’t get into the dramas and it seems like every other romcom pales in comparison to JI…….can’t stand the outlandish acting, the cheesy plots, the typical k-drama tropes of amnesia, the typical heroic acts of a male lead etc.

I SO get what you mean! I see many comments online stating SKL is a way better drama than JI and I can only assume that those comments are from the sad, resentful second lead shippers of JI haha.. :rolleyes:      Or from people who haven't actually watched JI!

I love Seo In Guk and for some parts SKL is enjoyable in its own way, but I am not so deluded (if you will!) to overlook the fact that JI is in a TOTALLY different league in ALL  aspects when compared to SKL - the writing, the characters, the MUSIC, the kisses :wub:

JI is one of a kind.

6 hours ago, jjsmad said:

By the 3rd episode, I was like Go Kyung Pyo who?

:D

• Like 4

13 hours ago, kenjo80 said:

So, JJS-fangirls, what are you guys watching after JI?  

I will re-watch the drama again from the first Ep.  And maybe re-watch Time Renegades :lol: Like all of you, I can't watch any other drama right now because JJS and GHJ really ruined my expectations for actors/actresses. And I don't want to let Hwashin and Nari go yet ;__;

This is one of my favorite scenes from Ep. 24, besides the wedding scene. Can't stop repeating. And the BGM is so nice and light-hearted too :wub:

Miss them so much :tears:

DLw7zP1.gif

vXuK49U.gif

• Like 5

Keep the photos coming. :wub: Thanks.

I don't think I can ever watch the triplets again, especially Manse, without thinking of Nari saying "manse" to Hwashin. 

I just watched The Face Reader. JJS is such a versatile actor. His character in this movie is so different from his roles in his dramas. Nearly died laughing at the scene where he came face to face with the horse.

Btw, how do I post replies to different people in one post?

• Like 4

@jjsmad you can use the "quote" part of the post you want to reply or just use mention the username using "@" in your post. hope it helps. I'm also new in posting in soompi, just joined in the middle of JI because of the urge to comment on JI and JJS. hehehe. 

@reallove143 what I know is that JJS skin has good complexion. don't know whether he still wears make up or not for this signing event

@mintea18 thanks for the nice pics. so funny seeing his lips while signing. 

• Like 6

23 hours ago, karen527 said:

Was that in character Nari looked away or was that Gong Hyo Jin being shy seeing a shirtless Jung Suk? Lol. Anyway, I'm rewatching the first few episodes of JI. When I first watched it, I was seeing things through Nari's perspective probably coz she's our heroine and also coz HwaShin was so unlikable I didn't care how he felt. Seeing those episodes again allowed me to see things from HwaShin's perspective and I see how he cared for her in his own little way. A lot of things make more sense now. It gets even better the second time you watch it. 

@karen527 think that was GHJ being shy.  GHJ was not in character but herself enjoying the sexy moments with JJS :P

19 hours ago, mintea18 said:

This is one of my favorite scenes from Ep. 24, besides the wedding scene. Can't stop repeating. And the BGM is so nice and light-hearted too :wub:

One of my favourite parts of ep 24 too!  Love the honest and open conversation between the newly wed couple at the newsdesk and the revelation by HS that he did think about NR at times when he was in Thailand was sweet.  The candid conversation was so un-kdrama like.....well, we know at least they need not have to worry about HS's CA relapse cos he will live a long long life with NR, enjoying ramyeon by the Han River when both are in their 70's!  

wLwAFyA.jpg

When HS was holding baby HS ten years later watching Mama NR doing her weather forecast, was HS unemployed and playing house-husband?

DLw7zP1.gif

And oh my, this kiss scene at HS’s place was just so hot!  Melted on seeing the way HS looked at NR playfully/suggestively with those sexy eyes…….these two were not acting at all in this scene! 

JI has given me the best 12 k-drama-weeks, ever and am still not ready to let it go.  Re-watched eps 1 and 2.........NR said to CY in ep 1 that she felt like running off to Thailand to see HS and take her clothes off in front of him! CY warned her against doing that and that she must let the man take off her clothes!  Hahaha, and she finally got the chance to take her turtleneck off (with some help from HS) in front of HS in ep23!!  

• Like 6

I also think that was GHJ being shy seeing JJS body right in front of her eyes! hehehe.. 

For me, I already really hooked with HS in the drama in the end scene of episode 2, when he came to NR office and said his heart flutter to see NR doing like that in the broadcast. I thought that JJS looks totally cool in that scene. His style in this scene is also really "HwaShin" style, with blazer, white shirt and ID tag! 

• Like 4