Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

Lee Mi Sook and JJS must be best buddies by now having been in 3 productions together in the last 3 years (YTBLSS in 2013, Exclusive - Beat The Devil's Tattoo in 2015 and now in JI)

ZEIg3hb.gif

niBWWCR.gif

Aigoo, the last caption reads "Kim Soo Hyun, Lee Min Ho, 비켜 move aside"!  

2 hours ago, karen527 said:

Thanks for the warm welcome my fellow Jung Suk lovers. Just can't contain my happiness that finally, people are recognizing the brilliance of Jo Jung Suk. I may be a new fan of his but in a span of one month I was able to see most of his previous works. In all those I've seen, he showed so much dedication and mastery in his craft. It's also evident how much he loves and enjoys his work. He's just awesome in anything he does. Glad he transitioned from theater to tv and film. Otherwise, it would've been a shame if the world didn't see the brilliance of this gifted thespian. He definitely deserves a wider audience and I'm thankful Jealousy Incarnate is giving him that. 

Glad to have you here with us, @karen527 Indeed, JI has elevated JJS's popularity to another level, finally!  He has been under the radar of fans, TV networks and production companies for far too long.  He deserves all the accolades and recognition/attention he is enjoying now for the amazing portrayal of HS.  No other actor can play HwaShin like JJS only can :wub:  

• Like 4

Rewatching his part in Architecture 101, particularly when he explained how to kiss. Hmmmm, no wonder he's such a good kisser :blush:

In YOF Iceland, he was soft spoken and such a shy guy. He was so considerate as well. How could he become Hwa Shin like we see now :grin:

• Like 5

49 minutes ago, gemina78 said:

Rewatching his part in Architecture 101, particularly when he explained how to kiss. Hmmmm, no wonder he's such a good kisser :blush:

In YOF Iceland, he was soft spoken and such a shy guy. He was so considerate as well. How could he become Hwa Shin like we see now :grin:

Amazing, right?  Totally different personas in person and in character.......that's testament to how good an actor he is.  I guess he's just a consummate actor!!  If I remember correctly, when he was asked on Radio Star a couple of years back, how it was like working with "goddess" Shin Minah in their movie, he calmly and nonchalantly answered "I'm a professional (or something similar to that)". The MCs and guests went wild and couldn't believe hearing that answer. That must sound like music to his gf's ears. Lucky Gummy  :blush:

LOL, he's like a pro teaching Lee Je Hoon how to kiss......and it seems like he does practise what he preached in all his on-screen kisses! What a good kisser indeed and lucky IU and PBY for having their first on-screen kisses with him. I remember also when his fellow Hedwig actors including Jo Seung Woo asked him in one interview "How good a kisser are you?", JJS answered  "I don't think I am a bad kisser". Wow, Ahem, he does 인정/admit that he is pretty good......after JI episode 14, whenever I hear 인정, this word will only remind me of the hot locker room kiss........and his sexy gaze :P

grsOvw0.gif

This kiss clip has garnered more than 2.2 million views on Naver.  Quite a feat.

• Like 7

Aigoo, you guys make me want to watch YOF again :P. Maybe that's a good idea cause I have watched the two recent Eps of JI too many times.

tmr is Wednesday! I have a strong feeling that ep 21 will turn us into emotional wrecks, considering how good JJS is at portraying a sad HS. His sad gaze will break our hearts into pieces :bawling:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, kenjo80 said:

LOL, he's like a pro teaching Lee Je Hoon how to kiss......and it seems like he does practise what he preached in all his on-screen kisses! What a good kisser indeed and lucky IU and PBY for having their first on-screen kisses with him. I remember also when his fellow Hedwig actors including Jo Seung Woo asked him in one interview "How good a kisser are you?", JJS answered  "I don't think I am a bad kisser". Wow, Ahem, he does 인정/admit that he is pretty good......after JI episode 14, whenever I hear 인정, this word will only remind me of the hot locker room kiss........and his sexy gaze :P

Gummy is sure a very lucky lady hehe :"> :P

• Like 4

More JI pics and GIFs :D  

Love love love seeing HS in love and taking care of NR, stroking her hair.  I think this is JJS's very own loving gesture...he did this all the time with PBY :wub:

gbraFRA.gif 

yXDzK4Q.jpg

HT5KPRp.gif

cr: as tagged

q6zfLFT.jpgGwWkMA6.jpgi1MJKA4.jpg

LOL...this 2nd pic of him "growling"....this is definitely one of JJS's favourite naughty poses:lol:

• Like 4

19 hours ago, kenjo80 said:

Wow, Ahem, he does 인정/admit that he is pretty good......after JI episode 14, whenever I hear 인정, this word will only remind me of the hot locker room kiss........and his sexy gaze 

HA HA..

Me too. I don't think I can ever hear/say the word 'injeong' without breaking into a huge grin. Whether it be in another drama, whether it be when I finally get around to learning Korean..., for me, 'injeong' will always be colored with an additional meaning! :blush:

• Like 3

Guest marikolah

I like this charismatic man. I suppose I've said that about all of GHJ's acting partners but in my humble opinion, I've concluded that he's the BEST actor among them and other actors around his age. He puts so much detail in his vocal tone and facial expressions and body language. I've never seen another drama actor who can act as well as he does. And he can dance and sing? Where the heck does a guy learn how to dance like he does? LOL. He is such an impressive person. His theater experience has clearly done him well. 

And, yesssss, I looove his voice too. 

JJS and DO at 'MY ANNOYING BROTHER MovieTalk Live" on V-app at 9:00pm today, Nov 3.  Lucky k-fans :)  Looking relaxed and handsome, and very young in his casual jeans jacket and grey cardigan :wub:  Has he got a haircut?

WppjatA.png6DZcPYT.pngqFwAXhf.png6nJleVD.png

• Like 8

Just finished crying my eyes out watching the final few minutes of ep 22.  JJS is just awesome - his performance as HS is his best yet and hope he will be duly rewarded at the year end award ceremonies.

Enough of the sad HS   I want to see the naughty and happy HS, shooting hearts like here, in the final two eps and lots of lovey dovey moments with NR.  

BTW, JJS was in very good mood during the live movie talk as his name was ranked no.1 in realtime online search......yay :wub:
  • Like 8

Jung Suk looked so fresh, young, cute and handsome during the live chat. I really love it when he wears casual clothes. Simple yet stylish and vibrant. And I did hear a lot of screaming fangirls in the audience. Can't blame them. He's so charming. I just love him more and more. 

• Like 8

2016 is really Jo Jung Suk's year! Hope he receives Daesang for this year's award!! 

He looks so happy and fresh in these pictures. Wow, he will do lots of promotion for his movie then. Then we will not running out of his news eventhough Jealousy Incarnate is finish :)

• Like 5

8 hours ago, karen527 said:

Jung Suk looked so fresh, young, cute and handsome during the live chat. I really love it when he wears casual clothes. Simple yet stylish and vibrant. And I did hear a lot of screaming fangirls in the audience. Can't blame them. He's so charming. I just love him more and more. 

IKR, love to see him in casual clothes like how he was in OMG.  He goes for shirts with simple designs, nice colours, kinda fitting to his slim body.....LOVE his fashion sense.  Yeah, if I were there at the movie talk, I would be screaming my lungs out too......JJS is red hot right now, MAN of the Moment!  So happy for him :D

Even ELLE KOREA recently conducted their own ELLE Ranking with JJS ranked as the No.1 rom-com king ahead of SIG and Eric :)  Yes, JJS definitely deserves to be the "centre of attraction"!

YobsPlV.png

ellekorea[#ELLEranking] #엘르순정녀 #순위정하는여자
❤️사랑하고 싶게 만드는 로코킹❤️
3️⃣위 못하는 게 없는 #신화 #에릭 #문정혁
2️⃣위 멍뭉미 우리 잉구기 #서인국
1️⃣위 오늘 본다아! #이화신 기자님 #조정석 

8 hours ago, mundaliv said:

2016 is really Jo Jung Suk's year! Hope he receives Daesang for this year's award!! 

He looks so happy and fresh in these pictures. Wow, he will do lots of promotion for his movie then. Then we will not running out of his news eventhough Jealousy Incarnate is finish :)

So sad to think we only have 2 more episodes of JI :(  But with his surging popularity right now, he will definitely be up for lots of CFs and fan events (think there is one coming up in a couple of days' time for a Schneider fan-signing event), so we will get to see lots of pics of this charming and charismatic man. Then there's the movie premiere for his own movie as well as for GHJ's movie which he will definitely attend if they don't fall on the same date! I will definitely re-watch JI from ep 1 - 24 and am sure I will get to enjoy it even more.  I would highly recommend the movie, The Face Reader, a box office hit in which JJS won two supporting actor awards over established actors.  He was able to shine in his character alongside much respected veteran actors like Song Kang Ho, Lee Jung Jae and Kim Soo Hye.

oKcV3RB.jpg

Cute :heart:

• Like 6