Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

Happy Birthday @all December's Shining Stars!!!

No matter what your age is…The joy is always there…The day will always shine.
For any age will do… Your birthday should be special with joy beyond compare.
The child in you is laughing with love that’s so aware. The heart will never age.

So...here wishing you success & happiness...
today and always...
God bless u all throughout the New Year!!  

zpyr.png

Guest kujaichi

@Olga2010Ans & @meahri66

seems like it's only d 3 of us here hehe

Haha, I'm busy celebrating Christmas xD (here in Germany we actually do that mainly on Christmas Eve)

Can't wait for the turkey, I'm sooo hungry... And after that, presents! :D

Oh yeah, and Hi @gijoe8!

*bows*

Handsome JJS birthday we would like to give you happiness , love and joy . But our capabilities only wish you those benefits. And when they are with you, just do not ever let them and all will be well . Let your smile more often does not come off your face , and hence in life should be no reason for gloom and doom , you're awesome amazing actor and so will be a moment that the producers will race invite you to act in their drama and we very much hope that these dramas / movies will worthy of your boundless talent .Thank you for what your talent around is not even possible to describe because any words would not be enough .May the coming 2014 will be for you the happiest with many interesting , worthy of roles in films and dramas , and accolades for you.JJS Forever !Love , proud , believe in you unique talented handsome JJS.Fighting charismatic , sexy, hot , awesome JJSKowtow your beautiful mother for you and for your kindness , sincerity and love for all and in all.:x <:-P \:D/
cf615a1be5af.gif
472de6b3b60a.jpgb85bf6a228d4.gif

Beautiful angels JJS thanks to all of you from the first page, to give love is the best actor and this love shines and his acting career as well for his life.I confident that he is feeling the love of his fans, so very grateful to you for what you have created a paradise for him in this stream of joy, pride, and worship deserved his indescribable talent.Good luck to you and your families a unique and wise angels JJSraise a toast to the birthday of our happy handsome JJS and his beautiful angels, support, help and protect him from all evils! Behind you JJS amazing angels and aura of good that each of you every day brings in this thread.
3b882b653668.gif
=D> ^:)^ :-bd <:-P \:D/
734a47d30758.gif
alsoMerry Christmas beautiful angels JJS2cb9560f1398.jpg

Hi guys, 
regarding the credits, I only indicated the countries as per most of your advise. 

@meahri66 and @akinahana89
I have another question regarding the credits for the two of you
since both of you are in the US, would you like me to list you guys under USA or should I list down your separate states, like california for meahri and middle of nowhere for akina?kekeke

edit//
i initially threw the question at meahri and akina since USA for me is just too big!kekeke
but for our friends in malaysia and indonesia, would you guys like me to indicate your actual city too? If so, please advise me with the location.
Thanks again yeoreobun!!!

@babyviolets
Can you put both? I don't know how you're listing the countries, but if you could display the USA flag along with maybe the state flag for CA and VA or the shape of the state off a map? I think that would be cool! ( Also... Can you throw in a Taiwan flag too? Jebaaaal? [-O< )