Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

Guest satsuki92

@satsuki92 That post talks about Kim Mu Yeol, so I won't translate it. But it basically talks about Kim Mu Yeol's life (and family situation) from 2002 to early 2011 and how he was supposed to go to the army as a commando in 2002 because he had no money to go to university but his dad had a cerebral hemorrhage. And then I think everything just went downhill from there. 

And actually, I'm rather surprised the army gave them the exemptions. Because neither of them are the only sons at home, JJS has two older brothers and KMY has a younger brother (if I'm not wrong). But that aside, I don't understand what the issue about this is. If the army approved their exemptions, I think people should just accept it. I mean, if they are in a tight financial situation and it is proven then clearly the army will give it to them too. Besides, (I'm not sure about KMY's case since I'm not following it so I won't comment on him), JJS got his exemption in 2000 when he was still in school. That would mean that his exemption application was processed on a fair and unbiased basis and not because he is an artiste and got around to pulling strings to get himself of the army. 
Ugh, SK needs to revamp their military service drafting policies and their perception of the issue. For one, they need to get the Yoo Seung Jun-syndrome out of their heads and realise that not every actor/idol/singer who gets an exemption for whatever reason is out to dodge their military draft.
I'm ranting too much. 

http://koalasplayground.com/2012/06/23/jo-jung-seok-and-lee-hyun-woo-join-kim-soo-hyun-in-undercover-spy-movie/ Yet another new role for JJS. Not sure how recent this news is, because if it isn't, the controversy might affect his casting. But let's all just pretend that it's recent and that this movie is so going to come out with JJS as one of the cast member. And in all honesty, anything with KSH and JJS, I really think its going to be worth watching. Totally anticipating this already!

1st time here, I love actor JJS, he's a very versatile acting. I'm very interesting his new moive project, I like he plays an undercover. He's so impressive in TK2H when he was a double agent once, & I really want to see him something more about this. Fighting JJS~

Guest alysanne

I just watched him in Introduction to Architecture and...man, he was awesome!  Totally different from his Shi-kyung in K2H.  I love how he varies his mannerisms and manner of speaking.

Guest alysanne

@satsuki92:  A friend was able to download a torrent, and I just copied the file from her. :)  I'll ask for a link and I'll DM it to you when I have it. :)

Guest satsuki92

@satsuki92:  A friend was able to download a torrent, and I just copied the file from her. :)  I'll ask for a link and I'll DM it to you when I have it. :)

Guest snowflakesj16

Jo Jung Suk bagged the "Booming Star" award at the 20's Choice Awards. Congratulations Jo Jung Suk! :)
hyKO6.jpgU8k92.jpg
Source: http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=8765
I've got to watch Introduction to Architecture too! :)
ETA. Red Blue carpet images.HNHuc.jpguW5Q9.jpg85jg5.jpg4ViFT.jpgYxo8f.jpgjpUV6.jpgUmvf8.jpgoQ4ie.jpg

@snowflakesj16 ahhhhhhhhhhhh thanks for all the pictures of him and the news! So glad that he eventually won an award at 20s choice! Proves that a lot of other people also think that his performance is good and deserving of an award!

Guest satsuki92

Jo Jung Suk bagged the "Booming Star" award at the 20's Choice Awards. Congratulations Jo Jung Suk! :)
hyKO6.jpgU8k92.jpg
Source: http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=8765
I've got to watch Introduction to Architecture too! :)
ETA. Red Blue carpet images.HNHuc.jpguW5Q9.jpg85jg5.jpg4ViFT.jpgYxo8f.jpgjpUV6.jpgUmvf8.jpgoQ4ie.jpg

Guest alysanne

@satsuki92: So different but still awesome right? And funny, too.
@snowflakesj16: Yay, hope you get to watch it soon.
And... he won, he won!  Eeeeeeeeee!  \:D/