Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

yoeda said: girls. aigooooo. i think this is our mistake. i hv thinking for a while to open the vote and place in his FB fan page also maybe in DB OT. so, his fan that hiding somewhere can vote too. so, the name can be more recognizable. if it's only here it just become JJS Soompi FC name. i dont want like that i want it be recognize maybe as unofficial JJS international FC name. we put so much effort so i dont want any ppl someday put another project to find a name for him coz they doesnt know we already have one.
also about the vid. *oppps i have to read back. wait aaa. ok, no @babyviolets you cant put the vid project under JJS Soompi fan name only. did you forgotten that we post the donation in the FB? once you make a vid i'll post the vid there too coz i'm sure if not much some of them take note and join the project. what happen if the one who donate not in Soompi? they will feel dejected. like @meahri66 said, maybe we can make this an unofficial FC name and do a simple project but not to restrict only to ppl in Soompi.
i'm sorry meahri, since this is too late for a request. can we open the voting a little bit more? just to post in FB if we hv some ppl who want to join and vote? its happen when i see the number of voters. i hv a feeling not all ppl in JoU vote coz sometimes they not visit the thread everyday. someone like annamchoi, angie, layali or reign (where is she, i dont see her for a week now i think). and i also doubt samsooky already voting coz she's been too busy lately and just return yesterday. maybe we can extend the vote only for one day until tomorrow night, KST so some friend can vote including @akinahana89 friend.
so @alls, what you think?

meahri66 said: @yoeda
So should I add an open-ended question in the survey for other suggested names, or do you think that opens up another can of worms? The timing concerns me. We should give them a little more time, yet not endanger our gift to JJS for his birthday. @babyviolets how much time do you think we can give them?

akinahana89 said: I would like to give them the option of coming up with names too, because I think it's wrong of us to just toss a few options at them without thinking about what they want to contribute too. If we want to really unite ourselves with other JJS fans, then we need to do it the right way from the very beginning so there is no ill feelings between us and the rest of JJS fans.

However... I do know we are on a time constraint because of the birthday project. It just.... It wouldn't sit right with me to not offer them the opportunity to think of a fan club name. Why should we have the privilege of brainstorming and not give them the same privilege, you know?

So... Molla. What should we do?

Since we're already in the topic of the credits for our birthday project, can I ask you guys one thing? Would you like me to include the list of the contributors in the credits, or we just label ourselves as international fans and list our countries? 
Also, I mentioned posting the list of the contributors here once I finished the vid, but I forgot to ask if you guys would be ok with it. Some might prefer to keep it anonymous. If so, please let me know.

Guest kujaichi

Hmm, I'd like a list with the contributers. After all, there are probably many people from the same country, so if you list everyone on his own, we can better show how many we are ^.^

Guest kujaichi

thing is, we're not a lot!wahahaha

But surely more than if you just list five countries or so, right? XD

Btw, what's the end result, money wise? :)

Agh, I'm sorry, I just can't get those quotes right on my phone -.-"

Guest kujaichi

Um, 13 contributors...?

Somehow I'm beginning to think I misunderstood your earlier post where you mentioned the preliminary result, or some people were waaaaaay more generous than I...

Or was that in won and not in dollar? :P

@yoeda@akinahana@babyviolets@everyone
Since we are opening up our poll and altering it to include suggestions from the other fandoms, we should first seek out and discuss this with each site's administrators and/or leaders to discuss how to best incorporate any suggestions from their camp.  The 2 options that come to my mind are 1) asking for suggested names from the site administrators and/or leaders first before administering a brand new poll to ALL sites; or 2) administering a new 2-polling process, the first poll allowing members of all fandoms to pick from our existing list of options, and/or suggest a new name entirely, followed by a second poll to decide between the winning name from the original list, versus any new names suggested by the other participating fandoms.
Which of the options above sounds like the best route to take? Please keep in mind that in either option, we'll still need to have a preliminary discussion with the administrators of each site anyway for their permission and input to poll on their sites.  To save time and share the burden of this task, we should probably see if we have any volunteers from our group who can reach out to the sites, preferably one volunteer per each site to help make this process more efficient.
Thoughts?

@meahri66i  cant think anything right now. i prefer something simple and not create hype. LOL. its such a big project now not a simple one. maybe my idea will come up later. if you want maybe we can ask @Ayame who knew more about fandom and ask her to make contact with his Japanese site. he quite popular in Japan you know.