Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

Guest samsooky

More Photos from the Doosan Bears Game...
tumblr_m71pv90ifZ1rz7x74o1_500.jpg
556015_484820494879100_1670705098_n.jpg
CR: Owner/Tagged

tumblr_m71p97ENjo1rz7x74o6_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_m73l5obWoP1rz7x74o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_m73l5obWoP1rz7x74o1_500.jpg

544500_484819924879157_1340934580_n.jpg

428856_484820484879101_1631524053_n.jpg
Of course there were fans who captured different shots...tumblr_m71ui68i5v1rz7x74o1_500.jpgCR for photos: Tagged/Owner

akinahana89 said: This is the Taiwan CF with JJS and Ivy with Eng Subs.

http://www.viki.com/videos/213622v-time-for-taiwan

I understood the Mandarin, but not the Korean, so I went looking for subs. I forgot who, but someone found it for me in either JoU or YTBLSS thread. They really captured the beauty of Taiwan. I was so happy with that. I only wish I had been there when JJS was filming with Ivy. Maybe I could have caught a glimpse of him!!

yoeda said: @akinahana89it was me akina. huhuhu. you always forget when i did something good and only remember when i'm doing noty. i posted it both here and JoU thread.*cries in the corner HAHAHA. But... the KING is supposed to do good, not noty. So, of course, I would clearly remember the noty moments more than the good moments. =)) =)) =))

(But, really, komawo for the link that time, @yoeda! :D It's my favorite CF from JJS. Kekeke. And not just because he was advertising my country.) :x :x :x

Annyeong yeoreobon, annyeong @yeoda I'm just dropping off some oldies but goodies of JJS for all to enjoy.

class="entry-title"The Many Faces of Jo Jung Sukkaedejun April 12, 2012 Korean Drama, Korean Movies, News Bits

jojungsuk.jpg

This guy is so freakishly talented that I love him. He’s only been in two dramas so far, and already I want him to end up happy with some girl. (In What’s Up, I had hopes for a pairing between him and Doo Ri, played by Im Joo Eun. In King 2 Hearts, my hopes go for him and Princess Jae Shin, played by Lee Yoon Ji.)

He’s a 31-year old musical actor with plenty of credentials, but only two dramas and one movie under his belt. Nevertheless, he’s garnering a lot of attention from the ladies due to his role as Eun Shi Kyung. (Ladies – if you didn’t notice him in What’s Up first, back off.) He also appears in the Uhm Tae Woong – Han Ga In film “Introduction to Architecture,” and there, his character “Napddukyi” is the opposite of his character Eun Shi Kyung in King 2 Hearts.

jojungsuk_architecture.jpg

In Introduction to Architecture” Jo appears in the flashback scenes as a friend to Seung Min (played by Lee Je Hoon and Uhm) in college during the 90′s. He’s more of a comic relief character there, and pulls off the requisite corny hairdo of the time period. It’s a stark contrast to Eun Shi Kyung, where he even weight trained three hours a day and dieted on chicken and salad to lose weight and build muscle.

(Does this mean we’ll have a shirtless scene coming soon?)

So far, Jo has been able to transform between roles, and with the movie release and drama coming out at the same time, he’s giving two very different images to the public. From the awkward goody-two-shoes with talent, to the comic best friend of the 90′s, to the manly and steadfast soldier, Jo has not failed to impress me yet. On top of that, he’s appeared in Korean musical productions of Hedwig and the Angry Inch, Spring Awakening, and Grease.

jojungsuk_whatsup.jpg

Be jealous of his talent. I am.

source: naver