Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

Guest kujaichi

Yay for all the awards! ^^

So, did anyone of you already see the Face Reader? I'm sooo jealous of anyone who can actually watch it in cinema... :((

I have absolutely no idea how that whole festival selection process works, but maybe... Berlinale? No?
I'd be there in an instant :D *joins the daydream delusions*

Guest samsooky

kujaichi said: Yay for all the awards! ^^

So, did anyone of you already see the Face Reader? I'm sooo jealous of anyone who can actually watch it in cinema... :((

I have absolutely no idea how that whole festival selection process works, but maybe... Berlinale? No?
I'd be there in an instant :D *joins the daydream delusions*

@samsooky you're really funny about the neck thingy. its really coincidence how DC people post the neck pic and we have a newcomer who seem to obsess with his neck. maybe a welcoming treat for her. :)) :))erkk, btw i savoring by myself earlier when i checked DC. hahahaha. dont mad at me. maybe i'm not so into his neck like hmm...I...U  who really like to cuddle there. but since i'm hardly seen those dimple these days maybe neck consider okey. :\"> :\">i'm dead if my twin read this. =)) =))

kujaichi said: @meahri66: Oohh, that would be super awesome, thanks! <3
Actually I also want to watch it for Jung Woo and Yoo Inna, but I'm not sure they're worth the hassle xD
(While JJS obviously is - but I wouldn't say no to an easy way out, haha)

Annyeong yeoreobun!!!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Almost a week has passed since we announced our JJS birthday project, and the number of positive response and pledges I’ve received have been so overwhelming that I cannot help but once again be amazed by the kindness and generosity of our fellow soompiers. 

So, as of 11:37 KST, total donations have reached to:

179.715 USD

I will give a list of the contributors before the deadline for the donations but for now, I will just give the update for the sum of donations received.  Thanks to everyone who have made a donation, and for those who haven’t donated yet, or don’t know how, please refer to the details here (or you may go to the first page of JJS’s soompi thread).

Let’s make his 34th birthday a memorable one, not just for him or for us, but for our fellowmen who is in need of our humanity.

Yeoreobun hwaiting!!!

babyviolets said:

Annyeong yeoreobun!!!

Almost a week has passed since we announced our JJS birthday project, and the number of positive response and pledges I’ve received have been so overwhelming that I cannot help but once again be amazed by the kindness and generosity of our fellow soompiers. 

So, as of 11:37 KST, total donations have reached to:

179.715 USD

I will give a list of the contributors before the deadline for the donations but for now, I will just give the update for the sum of donations received.  Thanks to everyone who have made a donation, and for those who haven’t donated yet, or don’t know how, please refer to the details here (or you may go to the first page of JJS’s soompi thread).

Let’s make his 34th birthday a memorable one, not just for him or for us, but for our fellowmen who is in need of our humanity.

Yeoreobun hwaiting!!!

WOOHOO!
GREAT JOB SO FAR EVERYONE!!
Let's give JJS a birthday gift to remember!!
:D :D :D

Finally able to read through the pages that I missed (This round was easy enough, as I was only gone for about 1 day!lol)<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

WOW! Johui Hae! I like how it sounds!kekeke

One question though, how do we call ourselves if we use that name?  Do we call ourselves JoHui Hae (literally our sun)? kekeke

Also, a warm welcome to the latest addition to the latest member of our JJS family-- @kujaichi !!!

this is from English site about 2013 Korean Critics' Choice Awards or Yeongpyeongsang

'Snowpiercer' picks up three Korean film critics' awards

2013/11/18 10:58

SEOUL, Nov. 18 (Yonhap) - The South Korean film "Snowpiecer" has won three awards, including best film, given by the local film critics association, the organization said Monday.

The English language debut by director Bong Joon-ho also won best director and best cinematography at the 33rd Korean Film Critics Association Awards.

AEN20131118003400315_01_i.jpg

This image is a capture from "Snowpiercer" by South Korean director Bong Joon-ho. (Yonhap)

Based on the French graphic novel "Le Transperceneige," the sci-fi action thriller "Snowpiercer" depicts inter-class struggles among the world's last-remaining inhabitants aboard a perpetually moving train.

The film, starring top Korean actor Song Kang-ho alongside Hollywood thespians Chris Evans, Ed Harris and Tilda Swinton, became the eighth-most popular film of all time in local theaters, attracting more than 9.3 million viewers.

It has already outdone every previous shown Korean film in France, drawing close to 330,000 viewers since its opening on Oct. 30, according to the movie distributor CJ E & M.

The film beat out "Chihwaseon" by master Korean director Im Kwon-taek that became the top-selling Korean film in France by attracting an audience of 315,000 in 2002, the company said.

Director Han Jae-rim's "The Face Reader" also picked up three trophies - best actor, best supporting actor and best music.

Actress Uhm Ji-won received the best actress award and actress Park Shin-hye of "Miracle in Cell No. 7" won the best supporting actress.

Eleven movies were chosen as the films of the year. They are "Snowpiercer," "The Berlin File," "The Face Reader," "New World," "The Terror Live," "Jiseul," "Cold Eyes," "Miracle in Cell No. 7," "Hwayi: A Monster Boy, "" Our Sunhi "and" Hide and Seek. "    Will Take Place on The Awards ceremony Nov. 29.

sshim@yna.co.kr

(END)

cr: as tagged

@9jill9
Annyeong! I don't know if you've already seen all the recent posts here regarding the Angels and some other JJS fans in trying to come up with a suitable fan name to call JJS's fans by. We have Uaena for IU fans, Eels for JGS fans, but no name for JJS fans! We thought that problem needed to be rectified ASAP, so we put our heads together to think of something unique and special for JJS.

In the end, I think we all liked 저희 해 the most, which is supposed to mean "our sun." Then, to personalize it a little more to fit JJS, we did a play on words by turning it into 희 해, which is replacing the 저 with 조, JJS's last name.

The problem is... none of us are fluent in Korean!! LOL. So, we're actually not sure how accurate we are in assuming that 저희 해 means "our sun" or that the play on words, 희 해, would even make sense to native Koreans. Since you are fluent in Korean, I was wondering if you could help us verify or edit this name we have come up with. Does it make sense? How does it sound? Is it a suitable fan name? What is your opinion?

If you could assist us with this, we would be really grateful! Komawo in advance!! :D

did i saw it wrong??? i just saw my ommaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!! yaaaaaa, i've seen @simplymebeingcrazy stamping here. hakhakhak. anneyong!i guess she already run away now. btw, i miss you omma. dont mad, dont mad, smile!!!!  :-* :-* :x :x

re-posting from JoU thread
anneyong yeorobun!!! hi onion head
JJS fan club name finder still going on. and here we have another suggestion besides 'Jeohui Hae/Johui Hae' that our chingu @meahri66 post before. some of us state that they want something that more exact and easy to say, maybe a words will do. its from French word and i need all your honest opinion. the words is:
Joie - joy, delight, festivity, agony, ecstasy, sunshine
sunshine is consider a rare translation for Joie but what attracted us is the words has JJS last name 'Jo'. here i really hope that our chingu either Jekei or shabbychic (who i consider is from French. sorry if i'm wrong) could give their opinion and clarify the words better. thanks in advance.
i really looking forward for other suggestion. please, please state your opinion about how you feel regarding this and if you have any better opinion. but, for the reminder our main words is 'Sun/Sunshine' coz it represent him to us and hope it will also represent us to him too.  
meahri sorry for not brief you first consider you post the first suggestion but for FYI and @alls, 'Johui Hae' also still in our consideration.

@yoeda

No worries about your suggestion of "joie", your majesty. The first post regarding - 'Johui Hae' - was to get everyone's feedback as we want to make sure everyone's happy with what we call ourselves.  And babyviolets is right. If we do end up going with 'johui hae', we still need to figure out a version of the name to call ourselves. 

meahri66

said:

@yoeda

No worries about your suggestion of "joie", your majesty. The first post regarding - 'Johui Hae' - was to get everyone's feedback as we want to make sure everyone's happy with what we call ourselves.  And babyviolets is right. If we do end up going with 'johui hae', we still need to figure out a version of the name to call ourselves. 

yoeda said:

meahri66

said:

@yoeda

i'm sorry guys,
i know U will think i'm too obsessed with jjs hedwig....
:))
but.. omooo OPPAAAAA
X_X   ^:)^   \:D/  =D> :x 

100619 Hedwig - jjs fancam
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDIxMDA5NjAw.html

---------------------------------

Hedwig night fever - tear me down   =))   :-bd
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTkxNTUwMDky.html

-----------------------------------

Grease - mooning

----------------------------------

Hedwig - 20110517 - wig in a box