Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

Annyeong yeoreobon, can anyone especially @yeoda confirm this article.........is it a GO or a NO GO?

class="entry-title"Shin Min Ah, Jo Jung Suk Confirmed for My Love, My Bride RemakePosted on October 28, 2013 by imaginelifewithoutdrama

sh.jpg?w=468&h=363

A few days ago, news floated about Shin Min Ah and Jo Jung Suk‘s offer to star in a movie.  Both of their agencies revealed then that both actors were positively reviewing the offer. Today, casting of Shin Min Ah and Jo Jung Suk in a remake of Lee Myung Se‘s My Love, My Bride is confirmed. It will be their first time to work together. Jo Jung Suk’s career has been red hot since his star-making turn as a rigid, unwilling romantic soldier in King 2 Hearts. He just came off a very successful and highly rated drama with IU, You’re the best Lee Soon Shin and the box office movie The Face Reader. Shin Min Ah, on the other hand hasn’t starred in a movie since 2009′s A Million. Her last TV drama was last year’s not-so-successful Arang and the Magistrate with Lee Jun Ki. I’m not quite sure about their chemistry since I haven’t seen them in anything together. However, I know for a fact that this movie is a Korean classic so I am curious to see how this classic will fare in a modern setting.

My Love, My Bride 나의사랑 나의신부 is a 1990 romantic comedy movie by award winning director Lee Myung Se. It starred the late Choi Jin Sil who got a Grand Bell Awards for best actress for her role. It is a simple story about college sweethearts who got married right after graduation believing that their love can overcome any odds. Pre-production has already begun.

Like Loading...        

Yeoreobon - Have a lovely weekend.          

tumblr_m622p8yzHS1rz7x74o5_400.jpg    1cb4cd7fadd845ecb5ecf03bc6b9741a_2012042                                           tumblr_mcrnc07HAq1r2lana.jpg....Eat well, Sleep well and have FUN!!!

mumfu said:

A few days ago, news floated about Shin Min Ah and Jo Jung Suk‘s offer to star in a movie.  Both of their agencies revealed then that both actors were positively reviewing the offer. Today, casting of Shin Min Ah and Jo Jung Suk in a remake of Lee Myung Se‘s My Love, My Bride is confirmed. It will be their first time to work together. Jo Jung Suk’s career has been red hot since his star-making turn as a rigid, unwilling romantic soldier in King 2 Hearts. He just came off a very successful and highly rated drama with IU, You’re the best Lee Soon Shin and the box office movie The Face Reader. Shin Min Ah, on the other hand hasn’t starred in a movie since 2009′s A Million. Her last TV drama was last year’s not-so-successful Arang and the Magistrate with Lee Jun Ki. I’m not quite sure about their chemistry since I haven’t seen them in anything together. However, I know for a fact that this movie is a Korean classic so I am curious to see how this classic will fare in a modern setting.

My Love, My Bride 나의사랑 나의신부 is a 1990 romantic comedy movie by award winning director Lee Myung Se. It starred the late Choi Jin Sil who got a Grand Bell Awards for best actress for her role. It is a simple story about college sweethearts who got married right after graduation believing that their love can overcome any odds. Pre-production has already begun.

YEAH! That's right! Very successful and highly rated drama with IU!!
As for whether or not they have really been confirmed for their roles, I wouldn't know that. I haven't heard anything about it.
But that's why we have the ever resourceful @yoeda! Kekeke~~

akinahana89 said: mumfu said:

Article is wrong. See the date the article was made? Oct 28. We know that until now, there has been no confirmation from both ends about their appearance in the said film. I think the writer just misunderstood the resurfacing of the topic as a confirmation , as with most of us before it was cleared that it was still under nego.

the writer of the article also doesnt sure. see her comment below. sometimes being the blogger you have to responsible for what you wrote coz it will make people confused. this is her comment after someone ask about her source
imaginelifewithoutdrama

I agree. I liked him too since then. I read the news from http://mt.co.kr but according to latest news report, SMA agency is backtracking saying that she “might” do the movie if her schedule would allow it since she’s doing another movie.
Let’s cross our fingers (^^.)

@babyviolets @akinahana89 @meahri66 @mumfu @mluv1 @alls
about the name how about we put sun? he always seem like mr. sunshine like sam called. and his favorite movie is before sunrise, before sunset and before midnite.
해 hae -sun
햇빛 haesbich - sunshine
해돋이 haedod-i - sunrise

btw, some of the translation have taeyang on that. aigoo...

meahri66 said: yoeda said: @babyviolets @akinahana89 @meahri66 @mumfu @mluv1 @alls
about the name how about we put sun? he always seem like mr. sunshine like sam called. and his favorite movie is before sunrise, before sunset and before midnite.
해 hae -sun
햇빛 haesbich - sunshine
해돋이 haedod-i - sunrise

btw, some of the translation have taeyang on that. aigoo...

@babyviolets @akinahana89 @meahri66 @mluv1@jjsiu@samsooky@alls

I love the 'sun' idea for JJS, he does indeed light up my day with his beautiful smile, even more so when I think of IU and the whole Sun/Moon ...Night/Day...romantic concept for JoU.

Here are a few more words to think about; Sunflowers, Sunlight ,Sunbeams, Sunbirds, Sunseekers.  Of these I favour Sunseekers, we could be the Seekers of the Sun......omo...omo...I'm getting 60s 'flower power' and 'free love' vibes.....kekeke!  Perhaps as an alternative adding a Korean word after 'Sun' instead?