Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

mluv1 said: akinahana89 said: For the birthday project, guys, how are you donating?
I've been looking at the UNICEF website and they require donations to be in Philippine pesos.
Have you guys just been converting the equivalent of 5 USD to pesos?

(And have you guys been putting in JJS's birthday or your own?
I already know the donator name will be JJS since that's the plan. lol.)
Hi, @akinahana89....If you have Paypal account you can log in and choose from several charitable institutions, it is easy and secure. @mluv1
Thank you! :D I didn't know I could do that through paypal and while I do have an account there, the issue is that the donation would then be in my name, not Jo Jung Suk's name. I'm just trying to find the best method to contribute to the project while following all the guidelines. lol.

meahri66 said: Still trying to decide which charity to go with. Might end up contributing to 2 or 3.
I might as well. :D :D :D I have already decided how much I am going to donate, it's just a matter of choosing where to donate it to. I'm a little skeptical about Red Cross nowadays because of recent news articles here in the States about how they have not been giving out all the funds they have received to the people in need as they should have been doing. I am not sure about UNICEF or the other websites that violets had searched up for the Philippine donations.

babyviolets said: Update:donations and pledges have slowly started to pour in. I'll make a report of it every week if you guys want, though I won't indicate the amount deposited. Or maybe I just give the total :) @babyviolets
YES! Please keep us up to date about the project! It would be fantastic if you could post the total amount, just so we can see the number going up and up and up! :D

@dekka refrain quoting pic. if you want to quote you have to erased the pic. if you went to jail we just look and never do anything. =)) =))

byoentae is some kind of food, banana or orange. =)) =)) =))

Ohhh i forget what u say about quote rules #-o

No no u must safe me [-X >:D<

Oh i like banana or orange ;;)

But i'm still thingking... :-?

=)) =))

yoeda said: out of nowhere. she always... kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!JJS in speck...kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!JJS lips bitting...kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!JJS that...JJS this...kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
dont do it so often dear. people around you will got heart attack. =)) =)) =)) Huhuhu. It's okay.
JJS will make me have a heart attack before I give the people around me heart attacks.
=)) =)) =))