Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

On 2/7/2018 at 3:30 PM, mintea18 said:

I finally watched "Amadeus" after reading @kenjo80's post :D... Oh my, I regret postponing it for so long. It's such a brilliant movie with superb acting!! Both Mozart's and Salieri's tragic story touched me so much. After watching the movie I searched for its information and found out it was an adaption of the play "Amadeus" by Peter Shaffer - the play that Jungsuk is going to play on stage. It won an Tony Award for Best play. I'm sure it will be a feast of great acting and "miraculous" musical pieces of Mozart like in the movie :wink:

Found this trailer of the English version on youtube:

Our passionate, goofy Mozart heheh

0M9FqPw.gif

Hehehe....this must be an ad-lib by JungSuk, imitating Mozart's mannerism while acting as GSC.....genius!!  :D 

@mintea18 glad that you also enjoyed the movie "Amadeus" and if not because of JungSuk, I don't think I would ever pick this movie up!  Superb movie with excellent acting and the marvellous music. Our actor will be equally awesome as Mozart in the play.....hope he can win a Best Musical Actor!

9 hours ago, mintea18 said:

@mundaliv Amadeus will be premiered on Feb 27th, next week will be the filming of  "Life Bar" with JJS and Kim Jae Wook :D

I'm so excited for this xD. Hope we will get to see him soon. We've only got little news of him since he started practicing for Amadeus.

Yay, we will get to see him in a talk show again!  It's been long time coming :tongue:  Where to find subbed episodes of this talk show? I can only find subbed snippets of it on YouTube like this clip where Seo Ji Hye talked a little about JJS :)

Yeah, so very excited looking forward to JJS's appearance on Life Bar as it's been pretty quiet after Two Cops ended.

• Like 2

On 2/9/2018 at 7:30 AM, kenjo80 said:

@mintea18 glad that you also enjoyed the movie "Amadeus" and if not because of JungSuk, I don't think I would ever pick this movie up!  Superb movie with excellent acting and the marvellous music. Our actor will be equally awesome as Mozart in the play.....hope he can win a Best Musical Actor!

I'd never known the famous "Lacrimosa" or "Symphony No. 25 "... are Mozart's works until this movie lol. Other sound tracks are beautiful too... Really worth watching movie :tongue:. If they keep the high-pitched giggle of Mozart in the play, I'm sure JJS will have his very own way to do it hehe.

It would be nice if he promotes Amadeus on Radio Star too. He did that with his musical Blood Brother. I miss seeing him on Radio Star's stage :)

• Like 2

19 hours ago, mintea18 said:

I'd never known the famous "Lacrimosa" or "Symphony No. 25 "... are Mozart's works until this movie lol. Other sound tracks are beautiful too, like the "Great Mass"... Really worth watching movie :tongue:. If they keep the high-pitched giggle of Mozart in the play, I'm sure JJS will have his very own way to do it hehe.

It would be nice if he promotes Amadeus on Radio Star too. He did that with his musical Blood Brother. I miss seeing him on Radio Star's stage :)

@mintea18 was that appearance with Kim In Kwon on Radio Star not for the promotion for the movie Almost Che? :wink:

Anyway,  this is the clip of JJS's appearance with his fellow Blood Brothers star, Song Chang-Eui on Radio Star.......the duet of Lee MoonSe's song was so beautifully done....I can never get tired of listening to it!  

Here's the original version.....so soulful :blush:

As we all know, JJS's rendition of Lee MoonSe's classic, Girl 소녀 is another perfect cover of the beautiful melody.......he really can do justice to this legend's songs :heart:

YESSSSSS.......it would be a dream come true if JJS were to appear and sing on the Radio Star stage!!!  It's been 4 long years since he last guested on the show.

• Like 2

On 10/2/2018 at 1:49 PM, kenjo80 said:

@mintea18 was that appearance with Kim In Kwon on Radio Star not for the promotion for the movie Almost Che? :wink:

hahah yeah, it was for Almost Che :D

JJS really is a big fan of Lee Moonse. What I love about his covers is that he never sings the songs the way they are originally sung, he sings them with his own style... Miss seeing him sing on stage sm.

• Like 2

@mundaliv Thank you for visiting my fan account. Always happy to share whatever I can on that account. Suk deserves more love. 

I have finally seen Amadeus. Thank you guys for writing about how awesome it is because it definitely is. Loved the film! Superb acting from both Tom Hulce and F. Murray Abraham. So curious to see how our beloved Suk will play Mozart. With that innate thespic gift of his, his attention to detail, creativity and tenacity I am very certain Suk will amaze us once again. Do I sound so excited? Yes!!! I am so pumped up to witness Suk's brilliance live.

• Like 3

So he's still in "Paeng Ban" :tongue:

Jo Jung Suk And Gong Hyo Jin To Reunite For Upcoming Film

Jo-Jung-Suk-Gong-Hyo-Jin-Ryu-Jun-Yeol-Ke

Jo Jung Suk and Gong Hyo Jin are acting together once again!

On February 19, upcoming film “Hit-and-Run Task Force” (literal translation) confirmed its casting.

Along with Jo Jung Suk and Gong Hyo Jin, Ryu Jun Yeol, SHINee’s Key, Yum Jung Ah, and Jeon Hye Jin will be starring in the car-chasing action film.

Gong Hyo Jin will be playing investigator Eun Si Yeon, who was demoted to the hit-and-run task force at a police station from the regional investigation unit at the National Police Agency. Ryu Jun Yeol will play Seo Min Jae, who is the ace officer of the hit-and-run task force.

The two will be working to chase down Jo Jung Suk’s character Jung Jae Chul, who is a former Formula One racer now committing crimes with his madness for speed and cars.

[...]

“Hit-and-Run Task Force” is scheduled to begin filming in March.

https://www.soompi.com/2018/02/18/jo-jung-suk-gong-hyo-jin-reunite-upcoming-film/

Summary on his character in the movie:

DWXGlxqVMAAyzkt.jpg

Cr: For Jo Jungsuk

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, mintea18 said:

So he's still in "Paeng Ban" :tongue:

Jo Jung Suk And Gong Hyo Jin To Reunite For Upcoming Film

Yay!!! I was wrong but I'm happy I was wrong!

JJS gonna be a villan, chased by GHJ! I donna if there will be any romance, but if there were, ohmy, it's a movie we're talking about here... I want adult version (not TV rated version) of sexual tension!!! XD

• LOL 3

@mintea18 Ayeee Thanks sis!!! I'm excited this early. Was able to get a better seat on my second day. Much closer than the first one so I'm even more excited. I may not need glasses on that one. Haha. 

So happy Suk finally accepted the film with HyoJin. Loved reading the character description of his role. Sounds like a perfect piece for our Suk to study and do amazing things with. Complicated characters are soooo perfect for Suk. He may be playing the villain this time (which is something new to me) but he shines in whatever role he plays so it really doesn't matter. If anything, it will only show how versatile he is. I love that he wants to try new things this year. I fully support him on that. This opens enormous possibilities and opportunities for him. Trying out new things will definitely help him grow even more as an artist. So excited for this film already. And well, this will be a busy year for Suk. I hope he keeps himself healthy all the time. Health is wealth my love. Fighting!!!

• Like 3

8 hours ago, mintea18 said:

ALLURE March Edition :blush: 

5HRIiEB.jpg

Cr: allurekorea.com

Happy Lunar New Year to my fellow fangirls who are celebrating! It's been a very good start to the new year with so many "happy" news and handsome photos of JungSuk to feast our eyes on!  I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this ALLURE photo spread and absolutely adore this sultry pic of our man!   Getting sexier and more gorgeous by the day :heart:

8 hours ago, mintea18 said:

@karen527 YAS, see him close this time Karen!! Gosh I envy you :D

JJS as the bad guy this time will be a treat to us fans. He always chooses unique characters to play... GHJ and JJS love to chase and be chased by each other hahah. Hope it's true that the movie will be released this year!

Oh wow, GHJ is going to be the "chaser" this time and hope this chase will be interspersed with lots of "romantic moves/moments" between the chaser and the one being chased!!  If it is to be really released this year, 2018 is going to be one very very busy year.....will he have time to slot in a drama end of the year?

@karen527 So envious of you, chingu.....chance of a fangirl's lifetime to "immerse" yourself in Suk-land for two days!!  :wink:

• Like 3

@mintea18 @kenjo80 Ayeee Thanks my chingus! I'm actually quite nervous 'coz I'll be travelling alone again but Suk is my motivation. People have warned me too that it will be cold so I'm even more anxious. But being able to watch Suk perform live is something that not every fan will have the privilege to experience so...fighting! Haha. Hope to be able to share more of my fangirl experience this time. So excited to see Jo-Madeus live!!! 

• Like 3

On 1/12/2018 at 4:04 PM, mintea18 said:

JJS's schedule (until Mar 18) for Amadues was released! :D

Spoiler

DTTf4LGVAAIEO9M.jpg

They will be selling the tickets on Jan 18th, 14:00pm on Interpark.com 

http://ticket.interpark.com/MusicalIndex.asp

English: http://ticket.interpark.com/Global/Index.asp?Kind=01011

I’m a bit curious... uhm.. will he still have schedules after march 18?

• Like 2

On 2/22/2018 at 10:26 AM, chunrren10 said:

I’m a bit curious... uhm.. will he still have schedules after march 18?

Yes, he still has schedules after march 18 @chunrren10! ^_^ (see in picture below)

I think he will have more shows until Apr 29 but the schedules til then haven't been announced yet :)

DV-imDdXkAAj5vG.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 2/22/2018 at 7:17 PM, mintea18 said:

New update from Fitz Beer.

He "played" two characters at the same time again lol

"What's your name"

"Fitz~"

"Let's take a selfie"

"Nae~"

"1..2..3"

Hahaha......this Fitz CF is hilarious! Playing Ventriloquist with the beer bottle :lol::lol:  Another talent of uri JungSuk :wub:

Lunar New Year Message:

eM4dcvz.jpg

Selfie with his choreographer (?)  

muYgLH0.jpg

Aigoooo........looking mighty fine in this Scene Playbill Cover :heart:

5uGMwYB.jpg

• Like 2