Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

Wait... What about Onyx?

I was thinking about Midnight. It's also a shade of blue and it's also related to JJS's favorite movie, the Before trilogy. Midnight got me to thinking about how dark the night is and that made me think about the stone, which is also the meaning of Suk. Onyx is also used to reflect negative energy away from the person who uses it, as well as protecting and healing the user, which can represent his fans who will support him and defend him in times of need. We will become his protectors and the ones who can heal him during critical and hard times.

How about charms?

It's a reference of the number three in his (and our) life. And three is a powerful number in wiccan world, right? Keke

anyway, akina mentioned his name has three in it, plus failed his guitar major exam 3x, also one of his fave movie is the before trilogy. Also, he portrayed hedwig in 3 different productions (2006,2008,2011).

As for us, ytblss was his 3rd drama, and though some of us have already followed him before, that was the drama that brought all of us together. There were also 3 original angels un the main forum.

also, like how the eels are to jgs, we can also be his charms and give him strength and good luck!hehehe

babyviolets said: How about charms? It's a reference of the number three in his (and our) life. And three is a powerful number in wiccan world, right? Keke anyway, akina mentioned his name has three in it, plus failed his guitar major exam 3x, also one of his fave movie is the before trilogy. Also, he portrayed hedwig in 3 different productions (2006,2008,2011). As for us, ytblss was his 3rd drama, and though some of us have already followed him before, that was the drama that brought all of us together. There were also 3 original angels un the main forum. also, like how the eels are to jgs, we can also be his charms and give him strength and good luck!hehehe I like it. :)

edit://

But maybe not "Charm" though because it'd be weird to say, "I am (a) charm." At least, to me. It sounds too much like complimenting myself. LOL. Maybe another synonym for charm would work better...

I think let's get a couple more options and some input from @yoeda and @samsooky, then we vote on it. Post it in YTBLSS thread, JoU thread, and in this thread. (Maybe tweet JJS for his opinion? How many of us would fangirl to death if he actually responded? LOL)

I think let's get a couple more options and some input from @yoeda and @samsooky, then we vote on it. Post it in YTBLSS thread, JoU thread, and in this thread. (Maybe tweet JJS for his opinion? How many of us would fangirl to death if he actually responded? LOL)

OMG!if he would tweet back, I might just die of happiness!lol

girls i'm here. just coming from errand outside the office. about the name just use something that easy to say, warmhearted and simple but meaningful. not too meaningful or complicated. something like how sam came with her UN samsooky or IU with uaena. simple and easy but sweet.

We don't have to worry too much about how it would sound like if we call ourselves that. Calling yourself an onyx or a charm still sounds better than calling yourself an elf or an eel!lol

*just kidding, please don't kill me lurking fangirls* [-O<

anyway, I was thinking maybe we can use onyx charms as a fanclub name, and refer to the members as charms?molla!lol

babyviolets said: We don't have to worry too much about how it would sound like if we call ourselves that. Calling yourself an onyx or a charm still sounds better than calling yourself an elf or an eel!lol *just kidding, please don't kill me lurking fangirls* [-O< anyway, I was thinking maybe we can use onyx charms as a fanclub name, and refer to the members as charms?molla!lol Charming Onyx. LOL

But you do have a point... onyxes can be made into a charm... :)

yoeda said: ok what about ChoA. Sometimes his name spell with Cho. when we called 'choa' its mean like.?ok, next suggestion. :)) :)) Actually, accurate romanization for "like" is Joha. So "Jo" would work, instead of "Cho." xD
This is clever, but... it'd be so weird to say, "I am like!" Hahahaha.