Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

This is interesting. I was looking up translations of JJS's name...

Jo () - Article
Jung () - Tablet
Suk () - Three

Jo Jung (조정) - Adjustment
Jung Suk (정석) - No meaning
Jo Jung Suk (조정석) - Cockpit
Jo Suk (조석) - Tide

(How appropriate that we have Three JJS Angels in JoU / JJS thread and JJS has a "Three" in his name. Kekeke.)

So... Based on these translations, does anyone have a good fan name to refer to ourselves as?

This is interesting. I was looking up translations of JJS's name...

Jo () - Article

Jung () - Tablet

Suk () - Three

Jo Jung (조정) - Adjustment

Jung Suk (정석) - No meaning

Jo Jung Suk (조정석) - Cockpit

Jo Suk (조석) - Tide

(How appropriate that we have Three JJS Angels in JoU / JJS thread and JJS has a "Three" in his name. Kekeke.)

So... Based on these translations, does anyone have a good fan name to refer to ourselves as?

=====

I actually looked this up to before!loland I learned that the korean name jeong stands for quiet/serene/virtuous/chaste, while suk stands for rock/stone/tin

meahri66 said: akinahana89 said: meahri66 said: On a serious note, if that's the English translation of his name, would it really be so bad???  OMO...I can't even say it with a straight face. 
:)) :)) OH OH OH
What if we called ourselves PILOTS?!
What would the back story be besides our playing off the word 'cockpit'?  Am trying to remember the reasons why JGS' fans went with the 'eels'.
The back story would just be that. Playing off the word "cockpit." LOL.

And Eels is actually the name that JGS came up with for his fans, not something that his fans chose for themselves. It was because his favorite food to eat in order to energize himself are eels, so he chose to give his fans that name because they energize him too. :)

Why don't we all gather key words that relate to jjs first. I'm sure that would help us indeciding what to call ourselves?

These are what i could come up with off the top of my head:

Hedwig

three

soju

musical idol

blue

naebdukki

Ernest bot

Bad hands

skinship

Paeng heon

actor jo

Blue

what else guys?

Was looking through Ayame's translations of his various interviews to see if there was anything interesting or noteworthy.  Hedwig came up a lot. I actually wouldn't mind that as a name as it's one that's closely associated with JJS, however, it makes me think of Hagrid in HP. Though, I might be thinking of HP since babyviolets had mentioned it. kekeke

Would it be weird of me to say that cockpit is growing on me???