Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

Its never been posted here. A little bit old stories but something you should know about him
cr: KBS Global

• You are the best!

• Fun untold stories
  • [2013-05-10]
  • Fun stories of what goes on behind the scenes and between takes during the filming of KBS 2TV weekend drama "You are the Best" have been revealed.

Last week, Sun-shin(IU) put on a beautiful white dress to play the role of an innocent young girl in love, a  role carefully selected by Joon-ho(Jo Jung-suk).

On the day this scene was filmed, the cast had a fun time thanks to Jo Jung-suk, Lee Ji-hoon and Choi Gang-won.

As soon as IU stepped out, dressed in the outfit, the three struck a typical "Power Rangers" pose, making sure everyone around burst into laughter.

Filming was actually delayed a bit because the cast and crew couldn't stop laughing.

Jo Jung-suk has a tendency to do a Bruce Lee impersonation whenever he feels uncomfortable or dissatisfied with his performance.

And apparently, according to the cast and crew, it's quite a sight.

• 1829_4890_l.jpg
  • Jo Jung-suk also displays great wit and improvisational abilities, as he came up with certain lines and scenes to make sure the show is full of fun moments.

One fine example is an interesting scene where Sun-shin can't remember the style she wants from her hair dresser, and Joon-ho swoops in to help out.

What actually happened was that the actor who was supposed to deliver a line in the scene missed his cue, and Jung-suk swooped in with an ad-lib to make sure they could use the scene.

He displayed professionalism and great sense of humor over and over again in many such circumstances.

Jo Jung-suk and IU had to film a scene where they hold each other tight.

And to make sure they maintain a good rapport, the two are seen spending more time together, and even finding ways to have fun even through the most challenging situations, like filming for long hours in the cold.

With Spring in full bloom, the two even spent time posing for funny photos together whenver they spotted flowers.

Passers-by could not help but notice the lovely duo and most of the comments were: "IU is so cute!" "You two look like an item!"

Spicing things up are some surprise guest appearances.

Some cameo appearances include members of K-pop group "Tahiti" who played fellow singers-in-training in the same agency as Sun-shin.

They played petty and jealous youngsters who accused Sun-shin of taking advantage of Joon-ho.

Tahiti actually sung the title OST song for "You are the Best."

"You are the Best" has so many stories to tell on and off the set!

And the untold stories add further excitement and joy to faithful viewers!

Photo credit: A Story
    Written by: Jeon Ji-young
    CopyrightⒸKBS &KBS Media - Illegal reproduction and distribution is forbidden

@akinahana89 and yeoreobun,

I think we can send our donations to unicef. We can just to it individually, maybe agree to 10usd. If you want to donate more, you can separate the donations for every 10usd and send the screencap or receipt for each. You can also donate to other organisations if you want, as long as you submit a receipt for it. How about it guys? Or is 10usd too much? We can ask for 5 usd instead...

babyviolets said: @akinahana89 and yeoreobun, I think we can send our donations to unicef. We can just to it individually, maybe agree to 10usd. If you want to donate more, you can separate the donations for every 10usd and send the screencap or receipt for each. You can also donate to other organisations if you want, as long as you submit a receipt for it. How about it guys? Or is 10usd too much? We can ask for 5 usd instead...

10USD isn't much for me considering I donate 25USD monthly to St. Jude's.

I actually had another thought and I wanted to know what you guys think. I mean, ultimately, it would be my decision, I know, but I also want additional input so I'm not debating with myself about it.

It has always been another goal of mine to sponsor at least one child during my lifetime. I know JJS likes children. What do you think if I decide to sponsor a child, but using JJS's name? It's a long term commitment, but it's something I've been wanting to do, but never got around to. There would be child and sponsor interaction and I can always just tweet JJS the letters and cards that I receive from the child. Do you think he would support something like that? Or should I leave him entirely out of it and just sponsor a child under my own name? I don't want to seem like a really weird fan... lol.

@babyviolets
Since the amount can mean different things to different people, why don't we all just donate what we can afford to, instead of having everyone donating the equivalent amount? What matters is that we did donate and that we did it in JJS's name... so I don't think that we really need to be in unison about the amount of the donation?

10USD isn't much for me considering I donate 25USD monthly to St. Jude's.

I actually had another thought and I wanted to know what you guys think. I mean, ultimately, it would be my decision, I know, but I also want additional input so I'm not debating with myself about it.

It has always been another goal of mine to sponsor at least one child during my lifetime. I know JJS likes children. What do you think if I decide to sponsor a child, but using JJS's name? It's a long term commitment, but it's something I've been wanting to do, but never got around to. There would be child and sponsor interaction and I can always just tweet JJS the letters and cards that I receive from the child. Do you think he would support something like that? Or should I leave him entirely out of it and just sponsor a child under my own name? I don't want to seem like a really weird fan... lol.

======

I don't know about that! Lol

Seriously though, I was reading about the damage in the Philippines and was shocked with the damage--10k estimated to be dead!9m affected...this is just too much! :( :( :(

@babyviolets

Since the amount can mean different things to different people, why don't we all just donate what we can afford to, instead of having everyone donating the equivalent amount? What matters is that we did donate and that we did it in JJS's name... so I don't think that we really need to be in unison about the amount of the donation?

I'm just afraid that others will be intimidated by the amount others give if we just leave it at that. Deciding on a fix amount will make it fair to everyone, and noone will be put on the spotlight. Like I said, we can always donate more if we want, we just need to break it down into the denominations that was agreed upon. Example, if you want to donate 25usd, just break it into 5 donations of 5usd. That's why we all need to agree on a base amount. I think 5 usd should be affordable for everyone. Of course, that's just me. How about the rest?

I really hope we can push through with this. I was reading about it earlier, and the damage is really horrific! :( but I'd like for us (the angels) to come with a consensus first before we deciminate the info to the rest of the group.

babyviolets said:

@babyviolets

Okay. Let's set it at 5USD then. I really want to help out with what has happened in the Philippines too. The damage is really horrific! Truly heartbreaking. We should also start the donation ASAP, compile the receipts, and then present it to JJS via a YT video with all the receipts and total funds donated in his name on Twitter during his birthday. The sooner we can donate and send funds to the Philippines, the better.

What if we decided on a set amount for everyone with the caveat that anyone that wants to donate more can?  If one person is managing the record keeping, then essentially, that information can be kept anonymous to the rest.  We have a really good group of people in our community so I think everyone will know everyone is giving what they are able.  And at the end of the day, I think we'll all just be happy we're doing our part.

=====

Thanks for your input @meahri66! :)

That's also my thoughts. If we set up a base amount that is affordable for everyone, at least noone will be stressed into giving more than they can afford, and those who are willing to give more can do so too. Only, my insistence in breaking it down into the base amount are for two reasons. One, so no amount will stand out once the receipts are compiled. Also, it will add to the numbers. Instead of just 1 person giving 50 usd, it will be 10 donations of 5 usd each. That's 9 more people assumed to have donated in his name! I guess it's kind of cheating but the numbers will look good!kekeke

what do you guys think?

Okay. Let's set it at 5USD then. I really want to help out with what has happened in the Philippines too. The damage is really horrific! Truly heartbreaking. We should also start the donation ASAP, compile the receipts, and then present it to JJS via a YT video with all the receipts and total funds donated in his name on Twitter during his birthday. The sooner we can donate and send funds to the Philippines, the better.

Ok, let me just list down the details and post it tonight. Should I tag everyone so they wouldn't miss it?

Oh, but other than that. This works for me! :D

Which one of us will be in charge of compiling everything and turning it into a YT video?
(I will if no one else volunteers. It's super easy and not at all time consuming if it's only putting all those images together, adding some BGM, and then typing a message to JJS on it.)

Oh, but other than that. This works for me!

:D

Which one of us will be in charge of compiling everything and turning it into a YT video?

(I will if no one else volunteers. It's super easy and not at all time consuming if it's only putting all those images together, adding some BGM, and then typing a message to JJS on it.)

It's ok, I can do it. I think this is easy enough! Keke as long I I don't need to design anything, I'm good! Lol plus you already have your sched packed wth school and the novel and the ytblss project!

@babyviolets
Okay! Works for me! Let me know if you need help with compiling it though or with the message you want to include in the video for JJS. I can definitely manage to set aside some time to help with the video if needed.

Also, I think it's a good idea to tag everyone so no one misses it.

@babyvioletsbrr>Okay! Works for me! Let me know if you need help with compiling it though or with the message you want to include in the video for JJS. I can definitely manage to set aside some time to help with the video if needed.

Okies. Working on the message. Gonna post this in the main thread and the jou thread as well later this evening.

Btw, do you guys think it's high time we give ourselves a name? I know he's not an idol but I'm kind of getting jealous of uaenas and eels and elfs and shinhwa changjos! Lol

babyviolets said:

@babyvioletsbrr>Okay! Works for me! Let me know if you need help with compiling it though or with the message you want to include in the video for JJS. I can definitely manage to set aside some time to help with the video if needed.

Okies. Working on the message. Gonna post this in the main thread and the jou thread as well later this evening. Btw, do you guys think it's high time we give ourselves a name? I know he's not an idol but I'm kind of getting jealous of uaenas and eels and elfs and shinhwa changjos! Lol To be honest, I was just thinking about that the other day. It's a shame that JJS fans don't have a name that we can call ourselves by. We should definitely brainstorm and come up with something. :D