Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

@babyviolets
I think that would be really nice... but... how much do we have to donate in order to make a lasting impression on JJS? lol.
Also... we'd have to think about money conversions and what international site to use as well.
I mean, unless we have one person who organizes it completely and then sends in one lump sum to the victims of the storm.
Then it'll be one photo of a certificate with JJS's name on it and then another photo with the names of all the contributors and the amount of their contribution.
But I wouldn't know who that one person should be or if we want to do it that way since everything is virtual.
Then again, where do we send the money? Red Cross? Lately, I've heard a lot of negative things about the Red Cross.

akinahana89 said: @babyviolets
I think that would be really nice... but... how much do we have to donate in order to make a lasting impression on JJS? lol.
Also... we'd have to think about money conversions and what international site to use as well.
I mean, unless we have one person who organizes it completely and then sends in one lump sum to the victims of the storm.
Then it'll be one photo of a certificate with JJS's name on it and then another photo with the names of all the contributors and the amount of their contribution.
But I wouldn't know who that one person should be or if we want to do it that way since everything is virtual.
Then again, where do we send the money? Red Cross? Lately, I've heard a lot of negative things about the Red Cross.

I donate monthly to a hospital for children with cancer? (stjude.org) I could make an additional donation there under JJS's name... And actually, what you said makes a lot of sense now that I think about it. If we disperse his name to multiple organizations, we're advertising him at the same time... in a way. If he shows up enough around the world, it's a good thing. Maybe we can get new people interested in him as we donate. :)

I like St. Jude because they make a lot of progress with cancer research, it's a great facility with great doctors, and they never, ever turn away a patient who has no way of paying for cancer treatments. They rely heavily on donations, I would imagine, since treatment is not cheap and it has always been a goal of mine to volunteer my time there someday - rather than just sending a monthly check.

When I was still in school with a medical major, my dream was to work at that hospital. Unfortunately, it didn't work out for me but my loyalty and dedication to it has never wavered. So I would think that if I made a donation in JJS's name... I would make it there.