Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Jo Jung Suk and Shin Min Ah Reviewing Lead Roles for Film “My Love, My Bride”crystalcove October 28, 2013 12 CommentsJo Jung Suk and Shin Min Ah Reviewing Lead Roles for Film “My Love, My Bride”

Actors Jo Jung Suk and Shin Min Ah have been named the top contenders for the leading roles in the upcoming movie “My Love, My Bride.” This movie will be a remake of the 1990 film of the same name, which was directed byLee Myung Se and starred Park Joong Hoon and the late Choi Jin Shil. “My Love, My Bride” was a romantic-comedy about two college sweethearts who enter marriage naively believing that their love will last unchanged forever. The film followed the couple as they experienced and learned the up and downs of married life. The director up for this remake is reported to be Im Chan Sang.

Shin Min Ah’s agency stated the actress is positively reviewing the film among other projects. Jo Jung Suk’s agency announced that the actor is looking into several films and dramas to take on after he wraps up his current movie in the works, “The King’s Wrath,” which also stars Hyun Bin. The filming for “The King’s Wrath” is expected to finish in January of next year. 

What do you think of this possible pairing?

Source (1)

cr:soompi

Guest samsooky

Jo Jung Suk has been nominated for the prestigious Grand Bell Awards (Daejong Awards)* in the Best Supporting Actor Category for his Role in The Face Reader.  
THE 50TH GRAND BELL AWARDS WILL BE HELD FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 1, 2013.  This would be the second year in a row he has been nominated (last year for Architecture 101 Best New Actor and Best Supporting Actor for his famous Naebdukki role). Though the competition may be great with other talented actors nominated for the award, WE WISH JJS ALL THE VERY BEST AND MUCH LUCK THIS WEEK! :) 
*The Grand Bell or Daejong Awards (Hangul: 대종상 영화제) is an awards ceremony presented annually by The Motion Pictures Association of Korea for excellence in film in South Korea. The Grand Bell Awards is the oldest continuous film awards held in South Korea, and have been called the Korean equivalent of the American Academy Awards. 
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________The Face Reader" Nominated for Grand Bell Award Candidates 11 TimesOctober 22, 2013

face reader

"The Face Reader," which has garnered over nine million viewers, was nominated for Grand Bell Award 11 times.

The 50th Grand Bell Award team had its second press conference in Grand Hayatt hotel in Han-nam dong, Seoul, and presented the 21 movies that they had handpicked out of the 51 previously nominated movies. "The Face Reader" was nominated under 11 categories out of 19 categories the Grand Bell Award offers last Thursday.

Some of the categories the movie was nominated for include the best actor's award (Song Kang Ho, Lee Jung Jae) and best supporting actor's award (Baek Yoon Sik, Jo Jung Suk).  

In addition to "The Face Reader," 21 other movies including "Gift of the Room Number Seven," "Old Family," "Snowpiercer," and "The New World" were nominated.

The 21 movies will be reviewed for 11 days until October 28. The 50th Grand Bell Movie Award will take place in KBS hall and will be aired lived on KBS2 on November 1, 2013.

CR: KDRAMASTARS

Guest samsooky

JJS and TFR Co-Stars, Kang Sang Ho (in the video) and Lee Jung-Jae (also in photos below) endorsing another one of their TFR (?) colleague's future project. Some cute screen shots and interactions of JJS with his Sunbaes!!! :)Hope you enjoy...
YouKu Video Link:  Jingle, JIngle 

2753DE3C526DA41B29AAE9

263FDE3C526DA41C333155233886475268B1680C209A
CR: Y4-JOJEOL

Guest samsooky

A Chance to Hear Actor Jo Singing Beautifully - Cultwo Show Special Appearance- July 29, 2012 :) 
Videos (CR: OWNER, BBOLLS)

Anyone nostalgic for the campfire song "Girl" (originally performed by Lee Moon Sae) from King 2 Hearts? Here's the full version...If you haven't watched King 2 Hearts, what are you waiting for? ;)  Episode 2 is where this song is surprisingly and beautifully sung by the earnest soldier, Eun Shi Kyung, and amazes his colleagues and amusingly irks the jealous Prince Jae Ha.

Guest samsooky

A Chance to Hear Actor Jo Singing Beautifully - Cultwo Show Special Appearance- July 29, 2012 :)  Continued...
Photos CR: Y4-JOJEOL
243B3C3E525C258605114D

243A783E525C2586069915
Mr.Sunshine :D
233DD73E525C25870330B6

233DF43E525C258803AFF0

232D8F44525C27CC333856

PS: Apologies but the spoiler function is not working on this post. If the photos are too high a resolution, please let me know and I will delete/replace...

Guest samsooky

My Love, My Bride on SBS Morning Wide Show (October 29, 2013)
Apparently news of a possible remake of the famous movie, My Love, My Bride, which was highly acclaimed when it came out in 1990, and a possible pairing between Jo Jung Suk and Shin Min Ah is generating anticipation and even made it to this SBS morning show.
Articles and reactions from the general public (according to the three major online news distributors) seem to be positive about the pairing so far. If it happens, this will be a remake of one of the 100 best Korean movies (per KOFA, the Korean Drama Archive) and will be directed by Im Chan-Sang who also coincidentally directed another well-known film starring JJS's favorite sunbae from The Face Reader, Kang Sang-Ho, in the President's Barber. Interestingly enough, JJS is also being called by some in the industry (in several articles) as the "second Kang Sang-Ho", which is an extremely esteemed compliment and honor to receive (and well-deserved as well). 
Although it has a rom-com element to it, my understanding is that the original movie had an element of melo than a straightforward, pure rom-com, but done with a cheerful feeling, a touching meditation on what it really means to love beyond "I love you" especially after "I do" and a lot of misunderstandings between the couple. The couple are college sweethearts, he has aspirations to be a writer, and their lives are pretty ordinary, so it will be interesting to see how both actors transform to interpret and digest the roles. More a little later on the themes of the movie once the cast is confirmed...!!! :)
Link: SBS Morning Wide Segment 10.29.2013

Guest samsooky

JJS at the 10.29.2013 VIP Premiere for T.O.P.'s Movie Commitment/Alumni 동창생  :)
Glad he has time to take a break this week...even with the longer bangs (perfect to tie back in the Joseon-inspired pigtail hairstyle) he still looks dashing and handsome (but understandably a bit tired given all the overnight shoots in cold weather and action scenes he is filming for Yeokrin)!
image_readtop_2013_1055319_1383045781109

20131029214306_526fad5a5eda3_1.jpg 
20131029214410_526fad9a43554_1.jpg

Although a habit of JJS's to stand in this pose, I am reminded of Rooftop Prince's Choeha or PYC as Lee Gak...very regal indeed! ;) 
2013102901003247100230001.jpg
CR Photos: Owner

Guest samsooky

JJS at the 10.29.2013 VIP Premiere for T.O.P.'s Movie Commitment/Alumni 동창생 - Continued
Actors in the movie (middle right hand side) and others who attended...the movie opens on 11.06.2013.viewimage.php?id=27b7c323ead9&no=29bcc42

1029602222731_2.jpg

11733_26118_5345.jpg

13188fdae435bb2b386bf328b4317933.jpg

article.jpg?1383055849

CR Photos: Owner

Guest samsooky

JJS at the 10.29.2013 VIP Premiere for T.O.P.'s Movie Commitment/Alumni 동창생 - Continued

dear @yoeda, I am sorry to hear about your connection! I will post what I see right now but they keep coming out in real-time and in case I miss any, I'll take a look again later. No worries! Y4-jojoel will probably have another set of photos in a day or so up on that blog too.
Here are a few more, close-ups...
axJijOy.jpg

g6hfVsb.jpg
CR Photos: Owners & DC
EDIT-Somewhat OT: Yeokrin Actors...Sharing the Same Hairstyling Challenges?

I guess anyone filming Yeokrin right now may be sporting the same look: long bangs, hair over the neck, and a serious expression. Filming must be focused and intense...A recent picture (10.29.2013) of JJS's Yeokrin co-star - Hyun Bin's hair might actually be even longer! 20131029113810tih6pho_T5_52583.jpg
CR: Owner

samsooky said: JJS at the 10.29.2013 VIP Premiere for T.O.P.'s Movie The Alumni 동창생 - Continued

dear @yoeda, I am sorry to hear about your connection! I will post what I see right now but they keep coming out in real-time and in case I miss any, I'll go back later to look again. No worries! Y4-jojoel will probably have another set of photos in a day or so up on that blog too.
Here are a few more, different angles, close-up...

Guest samsooky

yoeda said: samsooky said: JJS at the 10.29.2013 VIP Premiere for T.O.P.'s Movie The Alumni 동창생 - Continued

dear @yoeda, I am sorry to hear about your connection! I will post what I see right now but they keep coming out in real-time and in case I miss any, I'll go back later to look again. No worries! Y4-jojoel will probably have another set of photos in a day or so up on that blog too.
Here are a few more, different angles, close-up...

Guest jjsweeter0211

Saying Hi to all chingus here  :-h I am sorry for the lacking of updates but I am visiting this thread often ^^ Thanks so much for all the updates and posts 
viewimage.php?id=27b7c323ead9&no=29bcc42

cr as tagged