Quantcast
Jump to content

Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama: Hospital Playlist Season 2 in 2021


Recommended Posts

babyviolets said: hahaha...i think they started out reaaaalllllyyy poor, so he looked really unglamorous on the first part of the show...kekeke
but I am seriously looking forward to this! I love how he doesn't stick to stereotype roles and how he doesn't care about how he would look onscreen...I even think he purposely gained some weight and lost his abs to fit the lazy slob character!kekeke This is true! Which is why I'm looking forward to it too... but it's just so funny! I can't help but cringe every time I see his eating gif for Face Reader. LOL. He's really versatile and that's part of why I respect him so much. He's not like other actors who stick to the same roles time and time again. Much love to JJS. Kekeke~~~

(But I'll miss his abs! Can't wait to see them in King's Wrath. LOL.
Wait... Was that the drama where he said he'd be shirtless in?
Or is it Face Reader? I think it's King's Wrath... but correct me if I'm wrong.)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"What makes me move forward? Acting! Haha. It really does. Acting is so so much fun... I’m currently rehearsing for a musical. It’s so hard that I feel like dying, but I’m really happy. Even when I’m

akinahana89 said: babyviolets said: hahaha...i think they started out reaaaalllllyyy poor, so he looked really unglamorous on the first part of the show...kekeke
but I am seriously looking forward to this! I love how he doesn't stick to stereotype roles and how he doesn't care about how he would look onscreen...I even think he purposely gained some weight and lost his abs to fit the lazy slob character!kekeke

Link to post
Share on other sites

babyviolets said: it's in face reader...he said that lee jung suk won't have any topless scene but he will, so people should look forward to it!such a troll, this guy!kekeke
but i think he might do some topless scenes on the king's wrath too...after all, it will be such a waste if all that body building he's doing lately will not be given its due recognition!kekeke 
and I agree with you, that's really why I like him so much...he's not someone who's focused on the aesthetics, but the art itself, so that's why he really stands out from the rest of the actors that I've seen so far. the last time I've been impressed by an actor, it was for oguri shun. he's a japan actor and had theatre experience too. Also, only lately did I realize that they have the same birthday!waaaah :-O Ugh, maybe we should write an early letter to the PD of King's Wrath and tell him to make sure to include lots and lots of shirtless JJS scenes. Kekeke. He's an assassin, so he'll need to workout, right? And what a hassle it would be to workout with clothes on - all the fabric getting in the way and all. LOL.

Well, JJS surely knows how to catch someone's attention. He might as well wave a sign around saying "SHIRTLESS SCENES. COME WATCH!!" Hahaha.

Pssttttt... It's fate for your top two favorite actors to have the same birthday. lol.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest 1.21Gigawatts

New to this thread. Have seen YATBLSS and Architecture 101 as well as some of the episodes of King two Hearts (Watched it only because of him).
His acting has made me watched his previous works. I am impressed. I hope he gets more great job in future.
What I'd like to know is, after YATBLSS's finished, he's now in promotion stage of movie Face Reader.
Is he working on the filming of the King's Wrath right now or has that production's wrapped up too?

I hope to see him getting another lead role in a drama or a movie!


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest oceangreen

akinahana89 said:

babyviolets said:

hahaha...i think they started out reaaaalllllyyy poor, so he looked really unglamorous on the first part of the show...kekeke

but I am seriously looking forward to this! I love how he doesn't stick to stereotype roles and how he doesn't care about how he would look onscreen...I even think he purposely gained some weight and lost his abs to fit the lazy slob character!kekeke

This is true! Which is why I'm looking forward to it too... but it's just so funny! I can't help but cringe every time I see his eating gif for Face Reader. LOL. He's really versatile and that's part of why I respect him so much. He's not like other actors who stick to the same roles time and time again. Much love to JJS. Kekeke~~~

(But I'll miss his abs! Can't wait to see them in King's Wrath. LOL.

Wait... Was that the drama where he said he'd be shirtless in?

Or is it Face Reader? I think it's King's Wrath... but correct me if I'm wrong.)

it's in face reader...he said that lee jung suk won't have any topless scene but he will, so people should look forward to it!such a troll, this guy!kekeke

but i think he might do some topless scenes on the king's wrath too...after all, it will be such a waste if all that body building he's doing lately will not be given its due recognition!kekeke 

and I agree with you, that's really why I like him so much...he's not someone who's focused on the aesthetics, but the art itself, so that's why he really stands out from the rest of the actors that I've seen so far. the last time I've been impressed by an actor, it was for oguri shun. he's a japan actor and had theatre experience too. Also, only lately did I realize that they have the same birthday!waaaah :-O

JJS and Oguri Shun share the same birthday? I didn't know that... Wow....

I agree that JJS's versality is part of his charms. I rewatch his parts in Whats Up, K2H, Almost Che, naebdukki, YTBLSS and still find it hard to believe it's the same guy... Not to mention his theater plays...

The last time I'm this interested in an asian actor was (still is a bit) over Takuya Kimura (Kimitaku)... I have most of his dramas :D.. That tells my age hahaha....

Link to post
Share on other sites

nnai said: New to this thread. Have seen YATBLSS and Architecture 101 as well as some of the episodes of King two Hearts (Watched it only because of him).
His acting has made me watched his previous works. I am impressed. I hope he gets more great job in future.
What I'd like to know is, after YATBLSS's finished, he's now in promotion stage of movie Face Reader.
Is he working on the filming of the King's Wrath right now or has that production's wrapped up too?

I hope to see him getting another lead role in a drama or a movie!


I believe they are only prepping for King's Wrath right now. Since the drama is set for a release date in 2014, they will begin filming closer towards that date. Most KDs air when future episodes are still being filmed, so I think King's Wrath would be no exception to that. At the moment, I believe they are still trying to secure the cast - outside of the confirmed main and secondary leads, that is.

Link to post
Share on other sites

oceangreen said:

babyviolets

wrote:

»

akinahana89 said:



babyviolets said:


hahaha...i think they started out reaaaalllllyyy poor, so he looked really unglamorous on the first part of the show...kekeke


but I am seriously looking forward to this! I love how he doesn't stick to stereotype roles and how he doesn't care about how he would look onscreen...I even think he purposely gained some weight and lost his abs to fit the lazy slob character!kekeke




This is true! Which is why I'm looking forward to it too... but it's just so funny! I can't help but cringe every time I see his eating gif for Face Reader. LOL. He's really versatile and that's part of why I respect him so much. He's not like other actors who stick to the same roles time and time again. Much love to JJS. Kekeke~~~



(But I'll miss his abs! Can't wait to see them in King's Wrath. LOL.


Wait... Was that the drama where he said he'd be shirtless in?


Or is it Face Reader? I think it's King's Wrath... but correct me if I'm wrong.)








it's in face reader...he said that lee jung suk won't have any topless scene but he will, so people should look forward to it!such a troll, this guy!kekeke


but i think he might do some topless scenes on the king's wrath too...after all, it will be such a waste if all that body building he's doing lately will not be given its due recognition!kekeke 


and I agree with you, that's really why I like him so much...he's not someone who's focused on the aesthetics, but the art itself, so that's why he really stands out from the rest of the actors that I've seen so far. the last time I've been impressed by an actor, it was for oguri shun. he's a japan actor and had theatre experience too. Also, only lately did I realize that they have the same birthday!waaaah 

:-O
Link to post
Share on other sites

akinahana89

said:

babyviolets

said: it's in face reader...he said that lee jung suk won't have any topless scene but he will, so people should look forward to it!such a troll, this guy!kekeke


but i think he might do some topless scenes on the king's wrath too...after all, it will be such a waste if all that body building he's doing lately will not be given its due recognition!kekeke 


and I agree with you, that's really why I like him so much...he's not someone who's focused on the aesthetics, but the art itself, so that's why he really stands out from the rest of the actors that I've seen so far. the last time I've been impressed by an actor, it was for oguri shun. he's a japan actor and had theatre experience too. Also, only lately did I realize that they have the same birthday!waaaah 

:-O

Link to post
Share on other sites

akinahana89 said: nnai said: New to this thread. Have seen YATBLSS and Architecture 101 as well as some of the episodes of King two Hearts (Watched it only because of him).
His acting has made me watched his previous works. I am impressed. I hope he gets more great job in future.
What I'd like to know is, after YATBLSS's finished, he's now in promotion stage of movie Face Reader.
Is he working on the filming of the King's Wrath right now or has that production's wrapped up too?

I hope to see him getting another lead role in a drama or a movie!


Link to post
Share on other sites

babyviolets said: akinahana89 said: nnai said: New to this thread. Have seen YATBLSS and Architecture 101 as well as some of the episodes of King two Hearts (Watched it only because of him).
His acting has made me watched his previous works. I am impressed. I hope he gets more great job in future.
What I'd like to know is, after YATBLSS's finished, he's now in promotion stage of movie Face Reader.
Is he working on the filming of the King's Wrath right now or has that production's wrapped up too?

I hope to see him getting another lead role in a drama or a movie!


I believe they are only prepping for King's Wrath right now. Since the drama is set for a release date in 2014, they will begin filming closer towards that date. Most KDs air when future episodes are still being filmed, so I think King's Wrath would be no exception to that. At the moment, I believe they are still trying to secure the cast - outside of the confirmed main and secondary leads, that is.
Oh, i think they're actually set to film KW this month (around 3rd week or so). I think it will probably take around 2-3 months to film a movie, plus there'll be a lot of post-filming editing to be done. So if they're set to release it on the first quarter of next year, the timing should be ok. 
You know what? You're absolutely right! Hahaha. I don't know why, but every time I think about King's Wrath, I remember it as an upcoming drama rather than a movie. I guess I want it longer than it will be so I can see more of JJS. LOL. My apologies for the mistake. I know it's a movie, but still think of it as a drama. Silly Akina. lol.

Link to post
Share on other sites

akinahana89 said: babyviolets said: akinahana89 said: nnai said: New to this thread. Have seen YATBLSS and Architecture 101 as well as some of the episodes of King two Hearts (Watched it only because of him).
His acting has made me watched his previous works. I am impressed. I hope he gets more great job in future.
What I'd like to know is, after YATBLSS's finished, he's now in promotion stage of movie Face Reader.
Is he working on the filming of the King's Wrath right now or has that production's wrapped up too?

I hope to see him getting another lead role in a drama or a movie!


Link to post
Share on other sites

@akinahana89 and @babyviolets , thank you!

I'm just hoping he's got a drama job already. Can't wait to see him again!

Hmmm...from how his schedule looks though, I think the earliest time we can get another drama from him will be early next year . That is, if he doesn't sign up for another film this year...

Link to post
Share on other sites

@nnai
if you want to see him in another drama, try watching "what's up!" it's actually where I got to know about him. I'm sure you'd love him there, he's role there is totally different from all the other roles you've seen him in, but still equally precious!kekeke

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Jillia changed the title to Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama: Hospital Playlist Season 2 in 2021

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...