Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

Guest kujaichi

Well, it did win the poll.kkk

Oh, I thought Johui hae(sp?) had won...?

Well, I won't complain, I like Joie better! :))

So, go for it, hahaha!

Methinks we need a nice logo or banner or something, you know...?

@babyviolets, @meahri66, @kujaichi,Chingu Joie it is then, but I'll wait until official confirmation before I use Joie in my tweets to JJS in other words when @babyviolets gives me the green light.

Beautiful, Unique JJS Angels >:D< :x <:-PThank you all for the love of the handsome JJS , he's a great talent, he is stunningly beautiful people both externally and still has a beautiful heart and clean , in which a lot of love for all of you , thank you for all the news about this unique handsome actor, and singer JJS.He deserves all the love of the world, all the beauty that exists in life, all happiness is only possible to know let it all in abundance will always accompany him through life , let it breath-taking beautiful smile brings all the happiness and the realization that life is so special handsome as we all love JJSAll you dear JJS Angels wish to meet in life ( who have not yet met ) the same beautiful , magical man as JJS ( beautiful soul is , in fact a reflection of inner outer beauty , and especially beautiful people only, so who knows how to love and give love as it ) in your life that you have always loved and worn on the hands and every day you spoke the most beautiful words and made ​​for you the most amazing feats.Fighting ! Happy Valentine's Day to you all!771c1080fc9feaed121552a5c21f3f56.gif
61fe2a8d06a3f2b9317e6d219f7972e8.jpg
e1621e7d794f2643afe73b18cba5f513.jpg
ce14c016d50dac849b7de99a031b5b3f.gif