Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

@satsuki92 ohhhhhh thank you dearie <3 I'll translate it tmr when I have the time (:
@forevergirl I think JJS has this charm to him that draws people in. You just want to watch him perform when he's onstage. And I think it helps that he likes performing too. I always feel that he has chemistry with so many of his onstage partners. 
Bonus videos for everyone because this thread is so quiet today. Two videos of JJS at Lee Young Mi's concert last year (: (She was in Hedwig with him last year.) He's sooooooo cute. Especially the way he talks. It's so different from Eun Shi Kyung!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgEhLVRjUrohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQampQWNgAYcr. emihaein0326 @ YT

Guest satsuki92

I was browsing through tumblr and came across this link to an interview with Jo Jung Suk :) http://www.focus.co.kr/content.asp?aid=1cb4cd7fadd845ecb5ecf03bc6b9741a&nPage=4&strParnt_id=20200000000&strDate=2012-05-29
here's the pictures from the interview ^^ (only thing to comfort me since i don't understand Korean. ARGH need to learn it soon)1cb4cd7fadd845ecb5ecf03bc6b9741a_20120421cb4cd7fadd845ecb5ecf03bc6b9741a_20120421cb4cd7fadd845ecb5ecf03bc6b9741a_2012042so broody and pouty! *__* <31cb4cd7fadd845ecb5ecf03bc6b9741a_20120421cb4cd7fadd845ecb5ecf03bc6b9741a_20120421cb4cd7fadd845ecb5ecf03bc6b9741a_2012042OH! REMEMBER the "Jo Jung Seok is screaming in delight" interview??? i think this picture captures that. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 
 1cb4cd7fadd845ecb5ecf03bc6b9741a_2012042lastly, this is an excerpt from "the daily focus" article;

“얼마 전에 윤지씨가 제 차에 ‘은시경 동지~ 힘내시라요~ -재신-’라는 메모를 붙여 놓았더라고요. 촬영이 힘든데, 윤지씨의 한마디가 큰 힘이 돼요. 서로 캐릭터에 애착을 갖고 연기하니까 애틋한 감정이 생겼어요.” 

A little while ago, Yoonji left a note on my car that said, ‘Comrade Eun Shi-Kyung, hang in there! - Jaeshin.’ Filming is difficult, but Yoonji’s note gave me much strength. Both of us have become very attached to our roles, and so we’ve developed fond feelings.

excerpt translation credit: seungie   

@sugar thanks for sharing that video , I dont know if just an act or its his natural way..... he looks softy to me! hheheh but u can hear girls are screaming!
while searching in youtube I found this , remember him singing in K2H

iframe>

@forevergirl I think it's his natural way? he's rather 'soft' and in that sense, I guess in a way like Eun Shi Kyung. soft-spoken and cute that kind. oh and Lee Young Mi was saying in one of the vids that JJS has this 'image' thing to him, like girls just want to go 'ahhh so cute' around him, like he's a kid. I agree, hahaha. (he has this little boy image to him lol).
Bonus JJS video for the day:JJS in the play, True West, in the scene where Austin (the character he plays) is drunk and irritating the older brother, Lee (played by Oh Man Suk, JJS's favourite hyung ever haha). 

cute JJS starts from 0:37 to 1:17. totally worth watching. drunk Austin is super cute <3

Guest satsuki92

@forevergirl I think it's his natural way? he's rather 'soft' and in that sense, I guess in a way like Eun Shi Kyung. soft-spoken and cute that kind. 

oh and Lee Young Mi was saying in one of the vids that JJS has this 'image' thing to him, like girls just want to go 'ahhh so cute' around him, like he's a kid. I agree, hahaha. (he has this little boy image to him lol).
Bonus JJS video for the day:JJS in the play, True West, in the scene where Austin (the character he plays) is drunk and irritating the older brother, Lee (played by Oh Man Suk, JJS's favourite hyung ever haha). 
cute JJS starts from 0:37 to 1:17. totally worth watching. drunk Austin is super cute <3

@forevergirl to embed a YouTube vid you just need to copy the url address then paste it here as text. If you just paste it as it is, it'll appear as a link so it won't work. So you need to paste it as a text. (There's a button for it. I'm typing on my phone now so I'm not very sure but it should be the second last button.)

I was browsing through tumblr and came across this link to an interview with Jo Jung Suk :) http://www.focus.co.kr/content.asp?aid=1cb4cd7fadd845ecb5ecf03bc6b9741a&nPage=4&strParnt_id=20200000000&strDate=2012-05-29

here's the pictures from the interview ^^ (only thing to comfort me since i don't understand Korean. ARGH need to learn it soon)

1cb4cd7fadd845ecb5ecf03bc6b9741a_20120421cb4cd7fadd845ecb5ecf03bc6b9741a_20120421cb4cd7fadd845ecb5ecf03bc6b9741a_2012042

so broody and pouty! *__* <3

1cb4cd7fadd845ecb5ecf03bc6b9741a_20120421cb4cd7fadd845ecb5ecf03bc6b9741a_20120421cb4cd7fadd845ecb5ecf03bc6b9741a_2012042

OH! REMEMBER the "Jo Jung Seok is screaming in delight" interview??? i think this picture captures that. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

1cb4cd7fadd845ecb5ecf03bc6b9741a_2012042

lastly, this is an excerpt from "the daily focus" article;

“얼마 전에 윤지씨가 제 차에 ‘은시경 동지~ 힘내시라요~ -재신-’라는 메모를 붙여 놓았더라고요. 촬영이 힘든데, 윤지씨의 한마디가 큰 힘이 돼요. 서로 캐릭터에 애착을 갖고 연기하니까 애틋한 감정이 생겼어요.” 

A little while ago, Yoonji left a note on my car that said, ‘Comrade Eun Shi-Kyung, hang in there! - Jaeshin.’ Filming is difficult, but Yoonji’s note gave me much strength. Both of us have become very attached to our roles, and so we’ve developed fond feelings.

Guest satsuki92

Hi my fellow Jo Jung Suk fangirls ;D   there's the Global MNET awards and Jo Jung Suk is in the running under the "20's Booming Star" category!!!
here's the webbie: http://global.mnet.com/choice/vote.m
voting ends on 26th June 2012. once you've created an account and vote once, you can cast one more vote every day!let's help Jo Jung Suk win this award!!!!!!!!!!!
as of now, his voting status looks real bad T_T 
tumblr_m5ag0psHcB1rxj1g6o1_1280.png

Guest thalia01

1cb4cd7fadd845ecb5ecf03bc6b9741a_2012042

lastly, this is an excerpt from "the daily focus" article;

@alysanne He's up against Ailee, who is really quite popular so I'm not surprised if she wins (and the vote difference is huge!). 
But I voted <3 YAY. will vote again tmr (:
Videos & Translations of the day: JJS on CulTwo show with Shinhwa's Kim Dong Wan. It should be during the Hedwig 2011 promotional period and it's all JJS parts.cr. HO Eun @ YT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbzSTAcU-hU01:07 JJS says Kim Dong Wan's Hedwig looks really pretty in real life and he also fell for 'her' and the MCs asked if they were dating LOL. 06:15 Kim Dong Wan says JJS receives -lots- of fan presents. 06:41 JJS says they both have very bright personalities, so during practices they have battles (with each other) about playing jokes. Then at 07:00 Dong Wan says that when JJS is very bright, Dong Wan feels very down. And if you've watched Kim Dong Wan on shows before, you'll know that Dong Wan is a very sunshiney kind of person, so if JJS is even brighter than him.... That pretty much makes JJS pure sunshine <3 (omg imagine all the fun in the clique if he was a friend) 09:31 They talk about What's Up and JJS said his role is a friend of Daesung so the MC said that JJS is better looking than Daesung. Then JJS said with a very awkward smile that they have quite a large age gap so they asked his age and he said he's 32 (by Korean age) so they said he's "Choi Kang Dong An", rough translation would be Ultimate Baby-face? Then they talk about make-up and skin care and all those related stuff.

DADDY!!!!!!!!! /screams; not his best performance of Sugar Daddy though. 4:41 Kim Dong Wan says the butt hitting action is really embarrassing. Then JJS said that he once did the Carwash part to a guy because there were no ladies around and it was very embarrassing because the guy went to touch his butt xD /rofl. JJS said that guy must have fell in love with him at that moment hahahaha (so conceited tsk. lol.) 7:55 I think they were giving tickets to the audience and JJS picked a female fan (I think DW's fan) because she was smiling so brightly throughout xD (another fan girl converted haha!)
Enjoy the videos :D They are really funny! :D

Guest christine86

' I have just voted Jo Jung Suk oppa. it seems his rate going up slowly, but I don't care much. Oppa is going up step by step, slowly but firmly. He will become a big, bright star, not just a shooting star. And I will be right here waiting for him, watch him rising, even slowly. ^^, oppa fighting

Hi my fellow Jo Jung Suk fangirls ;D   there's the Global MNET awards and Jo Jung Suk is in the running under the "20's Booming Star" category!!!

here's the webbie: 

http://global.mnet.com/choice/vote.m

voting ends on 26th June 2012. once you've created an account and vote once, you can cast one more vote every day!let's help Jo Jung Suk win this award!!!!!!!!!!!

as of now, his voting status looks real bad T_T 

tumblr_m5ag0psHcB1rxj1g6o1_1280.png