Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

Jung Suk ssi really looks good with the new hair in last night’s episodes!! It’s a bit funny that when he is in prison, he looks better than before :D I just love this hairstyle so much better than the one with bangs! He really suits the short hair cut :) 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, mintea18 said:

It's 26 December in Korea! :D HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jungsuk-ssi. Thank you for bringing us so much joy in the past year with your amazing acting, singing, dancing and passion. Thank you for being you. 사랑해요, my favorite actor/artist/Oppa ever :wub::heart:

mfUhvCK.jpg

Happy Holidays to all Jungsuk-lovers in our forum~ :tongue:

Happy #JoJungSukDay :D:wub:  That's a lovely birthday card @mintea18 - sparkling brightly like our star! Hope our man/actor/artist/oppa is enjoying this special day as much as we are enjoying watching him on our screen :heart:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, mundaliv said:

Jung Suk ssi really looks good with the new hair in last night’s episodes!! It’s a bit funny that when he is in prison, he looks better than before :D I just love this hairstyle so much better than the one with bangs! He really suits the short hair cut :) 

Haven't watched the Monday's episodes yet.....but looking at the screencaps, JJS certainly looks so much more handsome and charming in his new haircut!  Is there going to be another DongAn kiss in tonight's episode?  :tongue:

Being naughty and lightening up the mood on set :)

vUBs043.gif

NStquhB.gif

Awww, he has impressive football skills too :wub:

928FFrW.gif

cr: JJS DC

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

39 minutes ago, mintea18 said:

Kiss scene from tonight's Ep. It's so super sweet :wub:

(And the kiss's sound~ hehehe)

Thanks @mintea18 for the video/GIF..... that was indeed a very sweet kiss with sound effect too hehehe!  JJS never disappoints and always delivers his kiss scenes masterfully and even with a very much younger Hyeri, the kisses so far have all been tastefully done and not cringeworthy at all......undoubtedly,  조정석 키스장인 JJS the kiss master:D  Waiting for subs before I watch!

I must say again, he looks super good in this hairstyle.  Hope he won't re-style it! 

NWfZuTj.gif 

cr: as tagged

• Like 3

I always love this hairstyle :) Short hair, showing forehead and eyebrows! Really perfect for JJS. 

Jo Jung Suk is really a kiss master.. even with Hyeri it‘s good to see with all the emotion. I think the PD nim knows his quality in showing kisses.. so PD nim makes the scene of CDT kissing SJA several times.. Haha.. we still have 12 more episodes, I wonder how many kisses will SJA have with CDT in total until final episode? 

If calculated now there are already 2 long kiss between CDT and SJA.. and 1 short kiss between GSC in CDT and SJA. Both JJS :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

56 minutes ago, mundaliv said:

I always love this hairstyle :) Short hair, showing forehead and eyebrows! Really perfect for JJS. 

Jo Jung Suk is really a kiss master.. even with Hyeri it‘s good to see with all the emotion. I think the PD nim knows his quality in showing kisses.. so PD nim makes the scene of CDT kissing SJA several times.. Haha.. we still have 12 more episodes, I wonder how many kisses will SJA have with CDT in total until final episode? 

If calculated now there are already 2 long kiss between CDT and SJA.. and 1 short kiss between GSC in CDT and SJA. Both JJS :D 

@mundaliv hahaha, I like your theory.......in 20 episodes, we get 3 kisses and so with 12 more episodes to go, there will at least be another two more between DongAn couple!! 

Up to this Dec 27 morning, the latest kiss clip on Naver TV has already surpassed 200K views.....and it is trending at number 1 on the Top 100 list (for movies/dramas).....woah :D  There are currently 15 Two Cops clips in the Top 50 video clips trending on Naver TV :wink:

http://tv.naver.com/r/

CNZxUQD.jpg

• Like 4

7 hours ago, mundaliv said:

hahahah, I noticed that too. PD-nim seems really fond of showing off JJS's kissing skills heheh. 3 kiss scenes so far. I'm sure there will be more :D How about one kiss for each Ep, PD-nim? xD

Shall make some gifs of this kiss scene soon!

6 hours ago, kenjo80 said:

@mundaliv hahaha, I like your theory.......in 20 episodes, we get 3 kisses and so with 12 more episodes to go, there will at least be another two more between DongAn couple!! 

Up to this Dec 27 morning, the latest kiss clip on Naver TV has already surpassed 200K views.....and it is trending at number 1 on the Top 100 list (for movies/dramas).....woah :D  There are currently 15 Two Cops clips in the Top 50 video clips trending on Naver TV :wink:

http://tv.naver.com/r/

Still trending at No.1 in Movies/Dramas category!

The Top comments are talking about "조정석 키스장인" JJS is a Kiss master :tongue:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, mintea18 said:

hahahah, I noticed that too. PD-nim seems really fond of showing off JJS's kissing skills heheh. 3 kiss scenes so far. I'm sure there will be more :D How about one kiss for each Ep, PD-nim? xD

Shall make some gifs of this kiss scene soon!

Still trending at No.1 in Movies/Dramas category!

The Top comments are all "조정석 키스장인" JJS is a Kiss master :tongue:

Yay....Kiss Master's clip is still trending at No.1!! Must give credit to Hyeri too for responding very well in that scene....any idea if SJA's winter jacket falling off was part of the planned act, or not ? 

@mintea18Super excited for your GIFs of the latest kiss scene! Hehe.....I like your suggestion to PD-nim on having one kiss for each episode for the remaining 16 eps!!! DongAn couple would be exhausted from filming all those kiss scenes....how about a bed scene or two?? Haha getting greedy already..... excited just thinking about all the bed scenes HwaShin had with NaRi in JI :D 

• Like 4

Hahaha.. bit deja vu... @kenjo80 @mintea18 last year in December we were also so active in this thread because of Jealousy incarnate and My annoying brother :D And now, because of Two cops! Our JJS knows so much when to star in a drama, towards the end of the year.. because in this holiday time, when not travelling, it’s the time to enjoy kdrama :wink: 

I think at least there will be minimum 2 more kisses between Dong Tak and Ji An :D PD Nim knows how to increase the drama ratings :wink: 

Wow, the clip of the kiss is trending at no 1?? congrats Jung Suk ssi!! You are really a great actor.. master of kiss in kdrama :D 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Part 2 below spoiler tag:

What a kiss scene....

I think I like it as much as the kiss scenes in JI! So hot. Kudos again to our couple. 

21 hours ago, kenjo80 said:

Yay....Kiss Master's clip is still trending at No.1!! Must give credit to Hyeri too for responding very well in that scene....any idea if SJA's winter jacket falling off was part of the planned act, or not ? 

@mintea18Super excited for your GIFs of the latest kiss scene! Hehe.....I like your suggestion to PD-nim on having one kiss for each episode for the remaining 16 eps!!! DongAn couple would be exhausted from filming all those kiss scenes....how about a bed scene or two?? Haha getting greedy already..... excited just thinking about all the bed scenes HwaShin had with NaRi in JI :D 

My guess is the jacket fell off unintentionally. Catching a falling jacket while kissing passionately is quite a difficult task especially when you are live shooting :tongue: so I think the writer wouldn't write something like that on the script

And yes, bed scene(s) pls hahah. Looking at their kiss, I can tell DongAn's bed scene would be as hot as a forest fire! -_-

• Like 4

8 hours ago, mintea18 said:

Part 2 below spoiler tag:

What a kiss scene....

I think I like it as much as the kiss scenes in JI! So hot. Kudos again to our couple. 

My guess is the jacket fell off unintentionally. Catching a falling jacket while kissing passionately is quite a difficult task especially when you are live shooting :tongue: so I think the writer wouldn't write something like that on the script

And yes, bed scene(s) pls hahah. Looking at their kiss, I can tell DongAn's bed scene would be as hot as a forest fire! -_-

Oh wow @mintea18 awesome GIFs you have there!  Thanks, chingu :wink:  

Yeah, this kiss is just as hot as the JI kisses and am surprised that Hyeri is not holding back in the scene hehehe.....bravo DongAn couple :lol:  I guess too that the jacket fell off unexpectedly and that the way they still carried on kissing passionately while CDT was pulling back the jacket on SJA, makes it all the more HOT!  Aigoo, JungSuk-ssi never fails to amaze us :heart:

Two Cops channel is trending at No. 23 on the Top 100 channels on Naver TV.  The other dramas above Two Cops are Prison Playbook (no. 3) , Hwayugi (no. 7) and  I'm Not A Robot (no, 10).  Not sure what this means but I'd like to interpret this as Two Cops clips are popular with netizens! 

http://tv.naver.com/r/channel

Anyway,  just watched eps 19/20 and at last,  there's some progress in the murder mystery with the death of Lee Du Sik, albeit still at a slower pace than I would have liked!  Hope the excitement/intensity level will go up a notch or two for the remaining 12 episodes.

• Like 4

So happy this thread is still super active! Thanks guys for keeping our beloved Suk's thread alive. Suk's birthday was celebrated by many of the fan groups which made me even happier. I bet he felt how much his fans love him. That kiss from last episode was everything! I super loved it. I've been watching it now on repeat mode for days. Haha. It gave me the same excitement as the locker room kiss in JI. Hyeri definitely responded well to Suk's kiss and it showed onscreen. It was so beautifully done. Sweet, romantic, passionate, hot! Ayeee! Can't get over that kiss. Suk is indeed the kiss master. I also wish to see a bed scene in the future. Oh my, I can't even imagine how it'll be like. Based on that last kiss alone, seems like these two are passionately in love with each other. I can't wait for that moment!!! 

• Like 3