Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

20 hours ago, kenjo80 said:

It's the first k-drama news I look out for every Tue and Wed!!  Hehe, it's so hard being a fan!

Heheh, I know -_- MBC will rerun the latest Eps on the weekend so hopefully ratings will pick up on Monday!

Have you watched all the episodes yet? :tongue: I'm quite frustrated with Suchang too. He should tell Dongtak that he only has 5 weeks left and let Dongtak help him, but instead he took advantage of Dongtak's body to get close to JiAn and kiss her :angry: I hope he will stop being childish and get his act together in upcoming Ep. 

Gosh, totally forgot it's JJS who's playing both characters haha

Vl4eEOX.jpg

NfK6yYq.gif

Spoiler

093316cefeaa870d8b75c28ec85420f8.gif

sFfG4QK.jpg

Cr: Jojeol_175

I much prefer this Cha Dong Tak too. Glad that we will get to see him more in upcoming Ep! I hope Suchang will process him less often.

cBnHQOm.gif

:wub:

Spoiler

SP2NodK.gif

Cr as tagged

Edited by mintea18
To add more content
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, mintea18 said:

Heheh, I know -_- MBC will rerun the latest Eps on the weekend so hopefully ratings will pick up on Monday!

Have you watched all the episodes yet? :tongue: I'm quite frustrated with Suchang too. He should tell Dongtak that he only has 5 weeks left and let Dongtak help him, but instead he took advantage of Dongtak's body to get close to JiAn and kiss her :angry: I hope he will stop being childish and get his act together in upcoming Ep. 

Gosh, totally forgot it's JJS who's playing both characters haha

Cr: Jojeol_175

I much prefer this Cha Dong Tak too. Glad that we will get to see him more in upcoming Ep! I hope Suchang will process him less often.

:wub:

@mintea18 think MBC has been re-running the episodes on the weekends ever since ep 1 and that has not really helped the drama ratings:mellow:  Even the "buzzworthiness" of JJS , as shown in the latest Gooddata drama ranking analytics, is diminishing........JJS is no longer in the Top 10 dropping from No. 3 to No. 10 to out of the Top 10 at the halfway mark of the drama......are the viewers getting tired of the drama??? :( Actors from the KBS, OCN and tvN dramas are dominating the latest Dec Week 2 list!!  

OjJFEhL.pngd3bHncF.png

Yes, finally watched the latest eps 15-16 and as you said, it's really frustrating to see GSC taking advantage of CDT's body to woo and kiss SJA....and splurging on expensive clothes/dinner using CDT's money!  Hope this will be the last such scenario we see of GSC in CDT's body and the two of them in one body must start solving crimes together without the childish/immature GSC hijinks!  One or two such acts for laughs is okay but it gets boring when overdone :wacko:  YES, more of the charismatic CDT pleeeease!

• Like 2

16 hours ago, kenjo80 said:

@mintea18 think MBC has been re-running the episodes on the weekends ever since ep 1 and that has not really helped the drama ratings:mellow:  Even the "buzzworthiness" of JJS , as shown in the latest Gooddata drama ranking analytics, is diminishing........JJS is no longer in the Top 10 dropping from No. 3 to No. 10 to out of the Top 10 at the halfway mark of the drama......are the viewers getting tired of the drama??? :( Actors from the KBS, OCN and tvN dramas are dominating the latest Dec Week 2 list!!  

3 out of 4 dramas in the list are new dramas. New dramas often creates more buzz. The list might change next week when other dramas will be released. There are many dramas that didn't make it to the list, "Wise prison life" which is popular now didn't.  And the dramas aired in the same time slot with Two Cops were not in the list either :wink: 

I'm hoping the drama is reaching a turning point since we can see in the teaser that Cha Dong Tak will be put to prison by the bad guys. The writer of Two Cops must listen to Korean audience, stop the love triangle rn and focus on solving the case of Suchang's father! :unsure:

======

Picture of our actor at filming location.

Cha Dong Tak with the new, shorter hairstyle :wub:

25674145_799475690244972_1669486362_n.jp

• Like 2

On 23/12/2017 at 1:44 AM, mintea18 said:

3 out of 4 dramas in the list are new dramas. New dramas often creates more buzz. The list might change next week when other dramas will be released. There are many dramas that didn't make it to the list, "Wise prison life" which is popular now didn't.  And the dramas aired in the same time slot with Two Cops were not in the list either :wink: 

I'm hoping the drama is reaching a turning point since we can see in the teaser that Cha Dong Tak will be put to prison by the bad guys. The writer of Two Cops must listen to Korean audience, stop the love triangle rn and focus on solving the case of Suchang's father! :unsure:

======

Picture of our actor at filming location.

Cha Dong Tak with the new, shorter hairstyle :wub:

Ya, hope this is the turning point for the drama with some major progress on the main mystery!  Do the Korean fans dislike the love triangle too?

Poor CDT....going to spend his Christmas in prison :blink: And he'd better be out by Boxing Day cos the fans will want to celebrate our man's 38th birthday in style, not in prison garb :lol:

• LOL 2

@soulgirl012 if you have your copy of the dvd, kindly update us here on the juicy parts!! really miss hwa shin and nari :D this christmas is their 1st wedding anniversary :wink: well based on the drama.. not the airing time :D 

Looking back when I watched Jealousy Incarnate, was hoping that JJS would sing there. And it came true in the last episode, in hwashin wedding. Just thinking whether JJS will sing as Cha Dong Tak?? :wink: 

He always sings in his dramas, from What’s up, The King 2 Hearts, You‘re the best, Oh my ghostess, and Jealousy incarnate :D Perhaps CDT can sing in noraebang? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

as much as I like JJS and his acting, this drama lost me at episode 1 (and I was hooked to both OMGhostess and Jealousy Incarnate). Something is wrong with the scripting - the zips, bangs and sizzles are just not there; pace is not there. Kudos to JJS for trying to emerge from rom-com stereotyping. I recognized his ability in transitioning between personality types but the dialog overall is just not compelling enuf. Don't care for the female lead either. 

• Like 2

December Male Advertisement Model Brand Reputation Rankings Revealed

The Korean Business Research Institute has published the December rankings for brand reputation among male advertisement models.

This month, the Korean Business Research Institute analyzed 15,621,606 pieces of data from November 23 to December 24 of 50 male brand models. Brand reputation rankings are a result of big data analysis of participation, media coverage, communication, and community awareness as a means to study consumer habits.

Kim Saeng Min topped the charts this month with a total of 2,077,028 points, showing an increase of 457.54 percent. According to the head of the Korean Research Institute, Kim Saeng Min was not only popular in broadcasts, but also in ads for his penny-pinching tips. He has reportedly filmed over five ads using his trend words “stupid” and “great.”

JJS took 16th place, not too bad a position :heart:

Check out the top 30 below:

1. Kim Saeng Min
  2. Wanna One’s Kang Daniel
  3. Gong Yoo
  4. Jung Woo Sung
  5. Lee Seo Jin
  6. Yoo Jae Suk
  7. Park Bo Gum
  8. Song Joong Ki
  9. Hyun Bin
  10. Lee Sang Min
  11. Shinhwa’s Eric
  12. Jung Sung Ho
  13. Baek Jong Won
  14. Ha Jung Woo
  15. Kim Soo Hyun
  16. Jo Jung Suk :wub:
  17. Jo In Sung
  18. Shin Goo
  19. Seo Gyung Suk
  20. Kwon Hyuk Soo
  21. Yoo Seung Ho
  22. Jun Hyun Moo
  23. BIGBANG’s G-Dragon
  24. Ma Dong Suk
  25. Shin Dong Yup
  26. Kim Rae Won
  27. Eric Nam
  28. Kim Sang Joong
  29. Lee Byung Hun
  30. Lee Min Ho
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, mundane9 said:

as much as I like JJS and his acting, this drama lost me at episode 1 (and I was hooked to both OMGhostess and Jealousy Incarnate). Something is wrong with the scripting - the zips, bangs and sizzles are just not there; pace is not there. Kudos to JJS for trying to emerge from rom-com stereotyping. I recognized his ability in transitioning between personality types but the dialog overall is just not compelling enuf. Don't care for the female lead either. 

JJS has shown yet again his acting capability, this time as a tough cop in Two Cops and like you @mundane9, I  find that the plot is not captivating enough, dialogue not compelling enough....too many side plots popping up every episode and I just don't care about the 3 stooges, the 3 top prosecutor/cops....the possessed cop's antics are getting boring and the female lead is lacking in providing her share of sparks as the OTP partner! JJS acting prowess alone is not enough to attract viewers. Amateurish script not helping either.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Jinny_jw said:

Birthday party from Twocops team :wub:

Happy Birthday Oppa

Wow so happy to see that the Two Cops team is celebrating JungSuk's birthday.... a day earlier on Christmas Day! He must have his own birthday celebration plan on the 26th itself with his loved ones!

Happy Birthday to my one and only favourite actor in the whole wide world. May your special day be as beautiful as you are...love you heaps, JungSuk-ssi :heart:

• Like 2

It's 26 December in Korea! :D HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jungsuk-ssi. Thank you for bringing us so much joy in the past year with your amazing acting, singing, dancing and passion. Thank you for being you. 사랑해요, my favorite actor/artist/Oppa ever :wub::heart:

mfUhvCK.jpg

DR5pT6AUIAIWOuD?format=jpgDR5pUbQVoAAROCn?format=jpg

Happy Holidays to all Jungsuk-lovers in our forum~ :tongue:

• Like 2