Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

@mintea18 OMG!! That’s Lee Hwa Shin making cameo in Two Cops for sure :D:D Ok, so biased with HwaShin here we are :D I even rewatched some episodes of JI on last weekend *facepalm* 

Can’t wait until his hair is like that!!! hahaha.. sorry Jung Suk ssi, but your bangs is just not my style :wink: 

@karen527 yeah too bad the two cops thread is very quiet.. it’s actually more lively in dramabeans comments. 

seems two cops is not the kind of drama that receives lots of attention. the rating is good enough but just not “booming” enough.. it’s ok. at least now there are more people know JJS acting if I read the comments in dramabeans 

• Like 2

On 11/12/2017 at 9:35 PM, mundaliv said:

@mintea18 OMG!! That’s Lee Hwa Shin making cameo in Two Cops for sure :D:D Ok, so biased with HwaShin here we are :D I even rewatched some episodes of JI on last weekend *facepalm* 

Can’t wait until his hair is like that!!! hahaha.. sorry Jung Suk ssi, but your bangs is just not my style :wink:

Few days ago I listened to the OSTs of JI again and was like "Ohhhh. my. feelings!!!" hahah, I feel as if the drama just ended yesterday... Praying that JJS will accept the offer to be in the movie with GHJ after Two Cops ended :tongue:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Hahaha @mintea18 better if we „stay away“ from JI episodes and OSTs then :D:D 

I would say that JJS is the best actor with chemistry.. Somehow I feel that as Cha Dong Tak, he already has vibes of chemistry with Song Ji An. It‘s not yet like Hwa Shin with Na Ri in the episode 4 of JI (or even episode 2)... But slowly there is chemistry between CDT and SJA. I would say that JI is amazing because after episode 2, I already craved for more episodes. You can feel the amazing emotion in episode 2. 

But with Two Cops, it‘s only slowly with SJA. The more dynamic is with GSC spirit or mr dimple.  

• Like 2

@mundaliv I actually like the chemistry between real DongTak and Song JiAn more hehe. JJS's really the best actor with chemistry. Even when the leading lady is Hyeri, he's still able to create chemistry with her! :tongue:

Photos of JJS at filming site today:

DQ_Pv-DVoAA4ymx.jpg

o1080108014090861679.jpg?caw=800

Spoiler

DQ_MVwPUMAUMdxN.jpg

o1080108014090861665.jpg?caw=800

o1080108014090869198.jpg?caw=800

o1080108014090869200.jpg?caw=800

He had two different hairstyles :)

DQ_j6STVoAADRaA.jpg

JJS Fighting!!

• Like 2

Hahaha this is hilarious.......pushed onto the bed/bench by his leading ladies in every of his last 4 dramas :heart:

6WalPSz.gif

XjL210v.gif

p/s there's another push, the "last" push, the D-Day push by NaBong in the final episode of OMG but I can't seem to find the GIF :(

lz21JFa.gif

CCR303w.gif

cr: JJS DC

• LOL 2

On 12/15/2017 at 10:07 PM, mintea18 said:

New Yanadoo CFs!!

Gosh, I didn't know CFs could be this addictive :wub:

Cr: Jojeol_175

The way he speaks is just so sexy!  His gazes, his movements, even his English "I'm fine, thank you" are just amazing!

• Like 2

On 12/14/2017 at 9:53 PM, mintea18 said:

@mundaliv I actually like the chemistry between real DongTak and Song JiAn more hehe. JJS's really the best actor with chemistry. Even when the leading lady is Hyeri, he's still able to create chemistry with her! :tongue:

JJS Fighting!!

I'm still only on episodes 5/6.......way way behind on Two Cops watch but I did take a peek at last night's DongAn kiss and boy, that's quite a kiss too!  Not as hot as ShinNari's kisses but at least, Hyeri moves her lips :tongue:  Must agree with you @mintea18 about our man and his ability to create chemistry with his co-stars but it would be even more awesome if the partner is as good as JJS....she comes across as "acting" in their interactions.......still find DongAn chemistry a bit underwhelming!  Hope it will improve as the drama progresses.

Yes, our "kiss master" did not disappoint us but I am still not quite sure what to make of the drama, and the cop/swindler body-sharing.  Guess I still have to keep watching to get invested in the drama.  At the moment, I find that the action scenes (in the first 6 eps) are quite distracting focusing on the motorbike gang chase which does not do anything to engage me as a viewer.....find it quite unbelievable for JiAn to folllow DongTak in his car when he went out to look for one of the gang members!  So sad that the drama ratings are not impressive at all and all the 3 dramas on the time-slot are neck and neck in terms of ratings!  Will continue watching as for JJS and am looking forward to the bromance :o

• Like 2

The kiss scene in Ep14 is so beautiful and heart fluttering hehe :wub::wub:

9o95PF3.gif

EryNRm3.gif

Spoiler

nbgGeqv.gif

TsNXtov.gif

@kenjo80 yeah, the chemistry would be a lot more amazing if Hyeri's acting got better *sigh*. Tbh I only see Cha Dong Tak who shows affections for Ji An. I can't tell if Ji An really loves DongTak through Hyeri's expression/acting :unsure:

• Like 2

Yesss @mintea18 today’s episode is really JJS best hairstyle!! Well as Suchang though.. but next episode CDT will have shorter hair! why is he in prison? 

@kenjo80 @mintea18 the kiss is really driven by CDT aka JJS.. lots of emotions while he talks before the kiss. Bravo JJS!! well as expected Hyeri can’t really match his acting. thanks God they still have chemistry :D although not in high level IMO. 

Well I’ll wait for the subs tomorrow to understand today’s episodes. Just so happy that in whole episode 16 JJS has his better hair style :wink: *although very HwaShin look then :D:D 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, mintea18 said:

The kiss scene in Ep14 is so beautiful and heart fluttering hehe :wub::wub:

9o95PF3.gif

@kenjo80 yeah, the chemistry would be a lot more amazing if Hyeri's acting got better *sigh*. Tbh I only see Cha Dong Tak who shows affections for Ji An. I can't tell if Ji An really loves DongTak through Hyeri's expression/acting :unsure:

The look CDT gave SJA before the kiss is just so amazing......who wouldn't melt under that gaze???  Incredible eye acting by our man, as usual!  Sigh, if only Hyeri could emote better in that heart fluttering scene :huh:

13 hours ago, mundaliv said:

Yesss @mintea18 today’s episode is really JJS best hairstyle!! Well as Suchang though.. but next episode CDT will have shorter hair! why is he in prison? 

@kenjo80 @mintea18 the kiss is really driven by CDT aka JJS.. lots of emotions while he talks before the kiss. Bravo JJS!! well as expected Hyeri can’t really match his acting. thanks God they still have chemistry :D although not in high level IMO. 

Well I’ll wait for the subs tomorrow to understand today’s episodes. Just so happy that in whole episode 16 JJS has his better hair style :wink: *although very HwaShin look then :D:D 

Oh my, so excited to learn that CDT/GSC will have a change of hairstyle a la HwaShin in the latest episode!  Will try to marathon and catch up to the latest episodes.  Sadly, the ratings have gone south for the latest episodes at 5.1% and 6.1%, the lowest amongst the 3 dramas.  Aigoo, 5.1% for ep 15 :cold_sweat: 

2 hours ago, mundaliv said:

@kenjo80 I got more invested in the drama after episode 8 actually.. although fast paced, but somehow in the beginning it’s not really my kind of kdrama. now it’s more fun, especially with JJS new hairstyle :D 

Like you, @mundaliv having watched the first 6 episodes, I was not really impressed with the storyline, not my kind of drama too and the side plots like the Park guy with the girls felt just like it's some filler for the drama.........and why is CDT  saved as "Two Cops" in JiAn's phone??  Why is she nicknaming him "Two Cops"?   

I want to see progress in the main plot especially CDT/GSC/SJA/Prosecutor Oppa and the sunbae detectives who have died!!  JJS looks tired in this drama.....is it the cold? the action scenes?  I miss his smiles :crazy:

• Like 2

My heart aches on seeing CDT's sad expression :(

SS9rPlP.gif

First heart fluttering kiss.......more to come....hehe :rolleyes:

C4rWQak.gif

Nice :blush::wub:

0mEPEhj.jpg

Spoiler

iitl1pn.jpg

cr : JJS DC

Edited by Go Seung Ji
Mod: More than 3 Pictures and Videos should be placed in Spoilers
  • LOL 2

12 hours ago, kenjo80 said:

Oh my, so excited to learn that CDT/GSC will have a change of hairstyle a la HwaShin in the latest episode!  Will try to marathon and catch up to the latest episodes.  Sadly, the ratings have gone south for the latest episodes at 5.1% and 6.1%, the lowest amongst the 3 dramas.  Aigoo, 5.1% for ep 15

K-netizen are complaining about the writing of the drama, Hyeri's acting which hasn't improved... JJS said he chose this drama because he wanted to challenge himself with the "2 characters in 1 body" role, and he's been portraying both Cha Dong Tak and Gong Su Chang so well. At this point I don't care about the ratings anymore, it's not something we can take control of... As long as we can see his charming acting and handsomeness/hotness every week :tongue::tongue:

Gosh, I found it's so hard to breathe the whole Episode 16 where processed Cha Dong Tak got his bangs up and away from his forehead and eyebrows. Those eyebrows are too precious to be hidden :wub:

And FINALLY our man got a short haircut! It felt like forever :D I don't think I can survive through Ep17,18 with him looks so hot like this even in prison clothes hehehe

sKCC34Z.png

• LOL 2

5 hours ago, mintea18 said:

K-netizen are complaining about the writing of the drama, Hyeri's acting which hasn't improved... JJS said he chose this drama because he wanted to challenge himself with the "2 characters in 1 body" role, and he's been portraying both Cha Dong Tak and Gong Su Chang so well. At this point I don't care about the ratings anymore, it's not something we can take control of... As long as we can see his charming acting and handsomeness/hotness every week :tongue::tongue:

Gosh, I found it's so hard to breathe the whole Episode 16 where processed Cha Dong Tak got his bangs up and away from his forehead and eyebrows. Those eyebrows are too precious to be hidden :wub:

And FINALLY our man got a short haircut! It felt like forever :D I don't think I can survive through Ep17,18 with him looks so hot like this even in prison clothes hehehe

How can JJS look oh so hot in that prison uniform?  Love this look even more :wub:  JJS has certainly shown his acting prowess in this 2 characters in 1 body role and I want to say I don't care about the ratings but I can't :(  It's the first k-drama news I look out for every Tue and Wed!!  Hehe, it's so hard being a fan!

I much prefer JJS as the cool headed detective character more than the cheeky GSC.  I guess GSC is starting to get on my nerves a bit with his playing tricks on CDT........they should start solving the case together before the 49 days run out!

l7EaZOu.gif

• Like 1