Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

I'm nearsighted too, -1.75 on my left eye and -2.0 on my right. I can function without glasses but it's hard to see objects clearly even from a slight distance. I don't wear glasses especially in the office where I mostly do work on my computer. The only problem I have is face recognition. I wouldn't know for sure who I'm looking at if I don't wear glasses or squint like crazy. So most people think I'm a snob. Haha. I wear glasses only when I'm outside which is not all the time and when I travel which is even more rare. I think Suk's -6.0 is three times worse than mine. I can't imagine how my life would be like if I have that grade. I already feel lacking with -2.0 and -1.75. I'm happy he got that surgery. Hope he takes even more care of his eyes.

• Like 2

Thanks @mintea18 for more explanation on the eye article. @Catherine Kim it's ICL surgery, though I don't know what is the difference with laser. 

So he has -6 is quite intense then. He is so brave to take eye surgery. I personally have worse eyes than his. Using contact lens all the time is also not healthy for the eyes, especially like him. Can do filming all day long. As an actor with 80% of his acting is from his eyes, he really needs to take care of his eyes!! :D 

Currently I don't watch any drama, so I just re-watched JI :wink: OMG, just realized JJS is amazing in episode 9 :D How annoying Hwa Shin is, but damn he is also my fave character of kdrama!!

• Like 1

Hyeri already confirmed female lead cast along with Chojungseok . OK I trust him he has great chemistry with co-star and make the drama become great.

I will support him

In my opinion ,She's been confirmed for a long time since receiving the offer .

7 hours ago, Jinny_jw said:

Hyeri already confirmed female lead cast along with Chojungseok . OK I trust him he has great chemistry with co-star and make the drama become great.

I will support him

In my opinion ,She's been confirmed for a long time since receiving the offer but the news just got out 

But I cannot find any news concerning her confirmation except these posts. Normally if actress or actor confirm their involvement in a highly anticipated drama, dramabeans will post a new article. But this time it's only 1 article from last month on Hyeri is considering the role. I personally think it's not confirmed until there's news in dramabeans and soompi :wink: 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, mundaliv said:

But I cannot find any news concerning her confirmation except these posts. Normally if actress or actor confirm their involvement in a highly anticipated drama, dramabeans will post a new article. But this time it's only 1 article from last month on Hyeri is considering the role. I personally think it's not confirmed until there's news in dramabeans and soompi :wink: 

I still waiting Soompi or Dramabeans post to confirm female lead again . I find a news from IG hashtag #Twocops . I think MBC will announce female lead soon due to Twocops will start filming on October 

Anyone please translate ? 

Lastest news from Hyeri Sep 2,2017

DIuvVHuUEAEY3xt?format=jpg&name=large

http://www.koreastardaily.com/tc/news/97743

DIwwitnUQAA4t_h?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jinny_jw said:

I still waiting Soompi or Dramabeans post to confirm female lead again . I find a news from IG hashtag #Twocops . I think MBC will announce female lead soon due to Twocops will start filming on October 

Anyone please translate ? 

Lastest news from Hyeri Sep 2,2017

http://www.koreastardaily.com/tc/news/97743

Girl's Day惠利確定出演《Two Cops》擔任女主角!與曹政奭合作

昨日(2日),據韓國媒體報導,Girl's Day成員惠利確定出演MBC新月火劇(週一、二播出)《Two Cops.....

Rough translation - The Chinese article is saying that Hyeri has confirmed to appear in Two Cops as the lead actress, acting opposite JJS!! 

Sept 2. 2017 - according to South Korean media reports, Girl's Day member Hyeri has decided to take on the role in MBC's new drama (Monday, Tuesday broadcast) "Two Cops".

I guess we will just have to wait and see how this OTP will turn out!  

p/s Can't seem to find any K-media reports on Hyeri's confirmation :crazy:

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, kenjo80 said:

Girl's Day惠利確定出演《Two Cops》擔任女主角!與曹政奭合作

昨日(2日),據韓國媒體報導,Girl's Day成員惠利確定出演MBC新月火劇(週一、二播出)《Two Cops.....

Rough translation - The Chinese article is saying that Hyeri has confirmed to appear in Two Cops as the lead actress, acting opposite JJS!! 

Sept 2. 2017 - according to South Korean media reports, Girl's Day member Hyeri has decided to take on the role in MBC's new drama (Monday, Tuesday broadcast) "Two Cops".

I guess we will just have to wait and see how this OTP will turn out!  

p/s Can't seem to find any K-media reports on Hyeri's confirmation :crazy:

thank you @kenjo80 for translation I find a news confirmation from Indonesia and chinese fanclub. I still waiting Soompi or Dramabean reports on Hyeri's confirmation.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, kenjo80 said:

Yeah, most likely, the Chinese website made an error in translation.....probably just their wishful thinking!

JJS be like.....:huh:

.........when he heard/read the news that his next leading lady is going to be Hyeri!

Haha, and then he be like... "Alright, challenge accepted"

qZmSg3N.gif

But on the inside he's screaming "Hyo Jin-ssi, save meeeee" :D

• Like 2

3 hours ago, mintea18 said:

Hahaha, it will be a challenge indeed for Jung Suk to be paired with Hyeri and create great chemistry!! Hyeri is good in the chemistry with actor in the same age range. But with JJS, it's 10 years gap. 

In the entertainer, she has more chemistry with Kang Min Hyuk rather than with Ji Sung. 

But if we are not lucky, and JJS with Hyeri in Two Cops, hope he can nail it to have chemistry :) I believe JJS is a great actor.. Anyhow, hope we are lucky though!!! :wink: 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, mintea18 said:

qZmSg3N.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...........Challenge accepted but need Nari's help!  Maybe, need Nabong's "Inner Peace" to calm his nerves down before filming :tongue:

• Like 2