Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

Yayyyy:D On Monday Sep 4 Chojungseok Fan Meeting Event :Date with Chojungseok :wub:

repost twitter Forjojeol and IG dongwongroup

[INFO] 170829 DongWon Tuna x #JoJungSuk "1-Day Date" fan meeting event on Sep 4 @ 7~8 PM KST at Garosugil, Shinsadong #조정석

• Like 4

On 21/08/2017 at 3:52 AM, mintea18 said:

@Jinny_jw I found the clip on youtube!

I think Jung Sang Hoon said JJS was a stimulus in his acting life (?). CMIIW :D Don't know what he said at the part that has GHJ though... Sang Hoon's recent drama "Woman of Dignity" was a success. Happy for him. Miss the four stones in YOF haha

Forjojeol twiter : translated Jung Sang Hoon talk about Cho jung seok :D

DIebiZ4UMAA6XDY?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by rainmoon
do not quote pics/multimedia
  • Like 3

Thanks @Jinny_jw for the twitter translation. Wow Park Min Young even said that she's his fans!! I know PMY already few years ago because of her role in City Hunter and Healer. 

Reading how he remembers minor role actors really shows JJS is a great person and very humble :) 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Jinny_jw said:

I hope Twocops will start with good rating same as HospitalShip 

but if female lead is HR I didn't expect too much

Wow #HospitalShip reached 10.6% | 12.4% !! I really didn't expect these high ratings!! cr: twitter netizendrama

The rating is good because its competitors are too poor:astonished:

Comments from audience were not so good 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Catherine Kim said:

From Google seems it tells about the lens or laser of the eyes. If I'm not mistaken some posts earlier this year have mentioned that JJS got laser of his eyes. So he doesn't have too thick glasses anymore. 

• Like 4

Another pic of JJS at the eye clinic in serious consultation with the surgeon!  Brave of him to take the step to do the corrective eye surgery and now he does not have to worry about wearing lenses :D However, I hope he will continue to wear glasses like the ones in Jealousy Incarnate cos he looked super sexy in them :wub:

lm0Uino.jpg

• Like 2