Quantcast
mintea18

Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Current Drama: Mung Bean Flower/ Nokdu Flower

On 7/12/2017 at 1:49 PM, soulgirl012 said:

Awww... the Asia Tour FM came to a close~ Hope to see JJS's project soon!

Here are some new videos I like~ Enjoy!

JJS shy seeing his kissing scenes in Japan's FM:

Reveal hidden contents

Shin Nari - Gimme a chocolate:

An awesome FMV with all of JJS and GHJ's awesome expression from JI:

The Kiss master ran away from his kiss scenes! So cute :tongue:

• Like 5

LRkkNFR.jpg

603setZ.jpg

VPInWh6.jpg

Cfz935k.jpg

ESZ2Xo6.jpg

Credit: DUE/as tagged

"Mooning" (from "Grease" musical) performance.  He's super cute...

1st fanmeeting:

2nd fanmeeting:

(Part 1)

(Part 2)

• Like 5

@kenjo80  Haha. I agree he looks the best with without-bangs hairstyles like the hairstyles of Hwashin and Chef... Make him look sexy (while the bangs make him look kind of boyish). And he has perfect forehead and eyebrows, why hide them :D

• Like 5

Jo Jung Suk sent food truck to Park Min Young at "Seven Days Queen" filming site! They are artists of the same agent and are good friends who often support each other.

20225238_104273070255527_495387560631703

DFZ5f53XgAEGpW9.jpg

DFZ5f54XkAEHKRE.jpg

DFZ5f52XUAAWAUz.jpg

• Like 5

Haven't been posting on Suk's thread lately but I've been reading posts regularly. I miss Suk so much and I'm still so in love with him...By the way, I've been rewatching Oh My Ghostess on Netflix and since it's on HD I get to see Suk's beauty clearly. Hehe. I miss our sexy namja so I rewatch everything. Glad he's got tons of cfs to keep us happy. By the way, I'm curious if he already accepted the role offered to him in Two Cops. Just wondering coz no news about the series ever surfaced after the casting news last June. I really hope he stars in it. It would really be interesting to see Suk play a cop. Awww. I know he will nail it. All the best for our beautiful namja. JungSuk fighting!!!

• Like 5

I just finished watching My Annoying Brother and this movie brought me to tears. I thought the movie was going to be light hearted and humorous all the way, but there was a twist and this movie was heartwarming. Jo Jung Suk did an excellent job portraying his character and so did D.O. These two brought me to tears by their acting. You can clearly see the love/hate bond they have for each other and the brotherly love they have. That even when family members are annoyed with each other, we all help each other in the end because we love them. Excellent job to the cast, crew, and how the movie went. 10/10!

• Like 6

@karen527 The only source of news for Kdramas I trust is Dramabean and their latest news about "Two cops" said that Jo Jung Suk is still considering the role favorably. So we have to wait a little more for his confirmation I guess.... Yes, he will nail the role, as always! hehe

@ilikerice Totally agree~ "My Annoying Brother" is a heartwarming and touching movie about siblings that everyone can watch and relate! It still brings me to tears whenever I rewatch it... Love the OST that JJS and D.O. sang together too :) 

• Like 5