Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

@mundaliv true, hard to beat the massive Goblin and GY's popularity!  Anyway, happy to see him at the event in his tuxedo and seeing him and PBY together in the video is an added bonus for me :D

Here are some of the pics of our winner at the event today!

ATKpDm4.jpg

Pants seem rather short!  Not one of his best looks IMO <_<v1WydN9.jpgn4Kmyfo.jpg

TaiDQ8O.jpg

• Like 3

Screencaps/GIF posted by fans...

hO24GyW.jpgXqmEKB3.jpgAlraWCk.jpg

6Id0LR7.gif

Walking the red carpet with no leading lady on his arm :tongue:  He was nominated for JI but was seated in the hall with his two Hyung co-stars, D.O. and PSH!  Congrats to D.O. for winning the popularity award :D

Looking dapper in this photo.

Igy75gK.jpg

• Like 3

On 5/3/2017 at 5:07 PM, kenjo80 said:

Tsk tsk, Baeksang Arts Awards' Best Actor went to GY!  

Just saw this fan vid of JJS greeting PBY and awww, it warms my heart to see how close these two chingus are.  JJS was beaming when greeting PBY and PBY even put her arm on JJS's back/waist (see min 0.34 of this video)!!  Lovely :wub:

Aww... Thank you so much! I felt a little sad that he didn't win but this video made up for that. Look how big their smiles were meeting each other. They made my night :wub:

• Like 2

13 hours ago, mintea18 said:

They met again when the award had ended haha :tongue:

8RXio7s.jpg

Talking with D.O.

Made my night too to see these two in one frame.....I really like to see their interactions and PBY seems so eager and delighted to meet up with Chef again.....being touchy-feely and all!  JJS's smiling from ear to ear too :D

I can see Son Ye Jin in the background with Yoona and it would be a dream come true for me if JJS would pair up with SYJ in a drama or movie one of these days.  She is such a great actress.....another Baeksang Best Actress award for her last night!

Here's a youtube video of JJS's photowall moment :wub:

• Like 3

Yeah, he's after all our SEXY King :tongue:  

pjoeSkD.jpg

Wow, Writer Kim Eun Sook won Daesang Prize for Goblin and let's hope that JJS will be cast in one of her future works!

And just saw this news on soompi about the Baeksang Voting Process and it seems like JJS only lost out to GY in the Best Actor category........4 Votes for GY, 2 votes for JJS and 1 vote for HSK from the 7 panelists with no votes for Nam Goong Min and Park Bogum!! :wink:

The seven judges for the television categories were Joo Chul Hwan, the director of the Seoul Foundation for Arts and Culture, professor Kim Mi Ra of Seoul Women’s University, CEO Kim Ok Young of Story On, professor Woo Mi Sung of Yonsei University, professor Lee Dong Gyu of Dongduk Women’s University, pop culture critic Jung Duk Hyun, and professor Hong Kyung Soo of Soonchunhyang University.

It6h0W0.jpg

Soompi

• Like 3

Cho Jung-seok to kick off Asia fan meeting tour

Cho Jung-seok will begin his first-ever Asia fan meeting tour “The Room,” according to his agency. 

“Since it’s his first official fan meeting abroad, Cho has been participated in from stage planning to production of the upcoming fan event. He’s fully preparing for it,” Culture Depot said. “He hopes to show appreciation to the fans for their support and love for such a long time.” 

Starting on June 11, the actor will visit Taiwan, then visit Japan at the end of the month and Thailand in July. 

The 36-year-old actor is gearing up for his first fan meeting event in Korea, which will take place at Bluesquare Samsung Card Hall in Seoul on May 6 and 7. Tickets for the meet and greet were sold out, within five minutes of its release on April 3.

Source

YAY.......Tomorrow is D-Day!!  @karen527 must be super excited to be seeing JungSukkie in the flesh at the fanmeet tomorrow.  Looking forward to "fanmeet reports" plus lots of photos/videos, chingu!  Awww....It's gonna be one daebak fan meeting for sure :D

iOhYojy.jpg

4RTyRIa.jpg

hFcYccp.jpgXlarBkJ.jpg

• Like 3

Guys, just got back to my hotel and I'm still feeling Suk's presence. I don't even know how to describe what just happened. He was so amazing! He did everything: played the Deer Hunter theme on his guitar (which made me shed tears), serenaded fans with songs from Jealousy Incarnate, King2Hearts & Hedwig, danced a Michael Jackson medley (which gave me goosebumps), hugged his fans ans even hosted his own fanmeeting. Every cent I paid for was all worth it. And gosh he is even more beautiful upclose. The screen doesn't justify how beautiful he is. He looks like an angel! His skin is like porcelain. And have I mentioned how much I love his soft tone? I don't know...Too sleepy now. Just wanted to share this moment with you guys. I will have a more well thought of comment next time. Haha. I just love Suk so much I dont want to forget...but well, isnt it obvious that I love Suk even more now?

• Like 4

7 hours ago, karen527 said:

Guys, just got back to my hotel and I'm still feeling Suk's presence. I don't even know how to describe what just happened. He was so amazing! He did everything: played the Deer Hunter theme on his guitar (which made me shed tears), serenaded fans with songs from Jealousy Incarnate, King2Hearts & Hedwig, danced a Michael Jackson medley (which gave me goosebumps), hugged his fans ans even hosted his own fanmeeting. Every cent I paid for was all worth it. And gosh he is even more beautiful upclose. The screen doesn't justify how beautiful he is. He looks like an angel! His skin is like porcelain. And have I mentioned how much I love his soft tone? I don't know...Too sleepy now. Just wanted to share this moment with you guys. I will have a more well thought of comment next time. Haha. I just love Suk so much I dont want to forget...but well, isnt it obvious that I love Suk even more now?

I think you cannot stop smiling now!! :D Wow, it's amazing you finally watch him in FM!!

If you already have time, could you please share when he sang girl from the king 2 hearts? So far it's only fansite from Singapore share this one. I really love this song when he sings :) But so far most of fans share song sacrifice, origin of love. Thanks a lot!! 

• Like 4

10 hours ago, karen527 said:

Awwww @karen527, thanks so much for sharing your first-hand account of your Suk-date with us here :wub:  Am enjoying the video clips posted online by fans and the fan meeting sure seemed really amazing! You are one lucky fangirl and I even get goosebumps watching him perform beautifully Origin of Love (he even whistled to the tune!), JI OST, TK2H's Girl, dancing skilfully to MJ's song medley......if only someone would post a video of him playing the Deer Hunter theme on his guitar.  Our Sukkie certainly did not disappoint and delivered his best performance for all his lucky fans! And there're a few costume changes as well........looking so handsome in his casual Mickey Mouse shirt and torn jeans!  He looked so so so gorgeous.....am mesmerised just by watching the clips and pics posted on Instagram and Twitter :tongue:  Looking forward to more "updates" on your account of the fanmeeting and if it is not too much to ask, hope can share videos of him hugging and interacting with his fans....him talking and communicating/sharing with fans......think he did talk about filming JI and breast cancer too! Brilliant fan meeting indeed........and an unforgettable one for you all who were there with him in The Room!  P..E.R.F.E.C.T. :heart:

• Like 3

@karen527 Really enjoyed reading your fan-account. I'd heard before that he's the one who organized his own fan-meeting, and now he even hosted it himself... He gave his all in each of his performances. Such a special and wonderful fanmeeting which shows how much our Sukkie appreciates his fans. I'm watching the clips on youtube and can't imagine what it's like to be there and experience the whole thing. Woww. Such a beautiful one in a life time moment!! Congrats again Karen!

@mundaliv I'm hunting down the vid where he sings My Girl but no luck yet ;_;

• Like 2

@mintea18 let me know if you found it! thanks a lot! Today he sang the song girl wearing the stripes jacket. But no luck as well finding the vids. I'm happy that there is a video in YT when he sang JI OST. I will be happier if there is Girl video :D 

• Like 1

Awww, thanks for sharing your thoughts @karen527! I can't wait to hear more about it!

I was so shock and hyped when I heard the intro of JI OST! I was wondering throughout the day if he'll performed anything from JI. I love that song too! And to hear JJS's version! Kyaaaaaaa! I couldn't stop smiling! It's about time he releases his own album no!? (and watching it again, he actually surprised the fans without saying what song he'll sing; the fans ask "what (is it)?" at the beginning of that clip! <3

And is it true he also performed Gimme a Chocolate in the first show? Anyone got video of it?

I'm so touched and impressed he thought and MC the entire FM himself!

Anyways, head over to ForJojeol @ Twitter to find out when he'll be coming back to dramaland and who is his favorite oncreen kissing partner!

<3 <3

• Like 4