Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

9 hours ago, karen527 said:

Yes I'm going to attend his fanmeeting! I've already had my flight rescheduled and my hotel accommodation moved to an earlier date. And I even have a fellow Suk fangirl going to the fanmeet with me. How awesome is that?! Hehe. The last thing I need now is a ticket and since it will be sold online I need all the luck to secure that precious ticket. Tried to contact Interpark, the ticketing website for the fanmeet and they said the global purchasing for Suk's fanmeeting isn't fixed yet and will depend on his agency if they will open it once tickets are sold on Monday. Oh geez. I hope they open it. Otherwise, I won't be able to see my Suk! Awww. I'm so excited but I'm scared. Huhu. 

@karen527 oh wow, you are going for his fanmeeting, that's so very awesome.......one very lucky fangirl indeed! Hope you get to meet him up close and hug him, take pics with him or even act out a scene or two from JI with Hwa Shin :blush:  Tell him he has die-hard fans here on Soompi forum rooting for him and the success of his fanmeeting and future projects. Fighting!

Don't forget to take lotsa pics, videos and share them with the rest of us not-so-lucky fans here!! I'm so so excited for you and envious of all the fangirls who get to be with him in The Room come May 6 and 7 :tongue:

• Like 4

@kenjo80 Ayeee!!! Thanks so much! I'm so excited too! Awww. I cannot wait. But I will need a ticket first so I'm still not so certain. Huhu. I'm afraid I won't have the guts to act with him on stage or even show myself in front of an audience. I have stage fright. Haha. I will be more than glad though if I get to shake hands with him and/or take a pic with him. That would be like icing on the cake. Awww. Will do my best to take pics and vids and tell him about his fans here at Soompi. Hopefully, the organizers will allow taking vides and pics inside the venue. If not, I'm really not the type of person to break rules. Lol. 

• Like 4

Omo, I didn't get a ticket. I tried everything but tickets were sold out so quickly. What to do? I feel like getting drunk. My goodness. I don't even drink. So desperate. I already booked a flight and a hotel. Oh my... 

3 hours ago, karen527 said:

Omo, I didn't get a ticket. I tried everything but tickets were sold out so quickly. What to do? I feel like getting drunk. My goodness. I don't even drink. So desperate. I already booked a flight and a hotel. Oh my... 

Oh...so sorry to hear that:(

But happy for sukkie to have all tickets sold out.

• Like 1

On 3/4/2017 at 7:29 PM, karen527 said:

The tickets sold out in 5 minutes. It's hard for international fans to compete with Korean fans :(

• Like 2

23 hours ago, karen527 said:

:( it's really difficult to get the ticket then.. no other way to get the ticket? 

@mundaliv Oh geez sis, I didn't even stand a chance when tickets started to sell online. I couldn't log in to my account on Interpark. My friend living in Korea tried to book for me instead but she couldn't secure a ticket either. Even before tickets were sold, my friend told me she read that there were about 5200 people awaiting for Suk's fm tickets to open. She was even scared the site would crash. Lol. She told me tickets were sold out in less than two minutes. 

She managed to find a reseller but got cancelled twice. Luckily, the third time she tried it worked and so far the ticket she got for me hasn't been cancelled yet. I'm praying that it won't. I also want my fellow fangirl to have a ticket. She's just as crazy with Suk as I am and want her to enjoy. Isn't it nice to share the same thrills with a fellow fangirl?

Suk should have chosen a stadium for his fm venue. He has so many fans. Lol.

• Like 3

Cross my fingers for you @karen527 so that you can get the ticket and go to the Fan meeting!

Really want to hear how the fan meeting going on... what songs he sings, and how is he communicating etc... not to forget many pics and vids you have to bring back here in this thread.. hahahaha..

How many tickets they are selling for the fan meeting anyway? I think JJS should just do a big concert, not only fan meeting.. I think it's different in terms of the size of events, right? 

• Like 3

@mundaliv Thanks sis! I'm really hoping and praying for the best. So far, I was told my booking with the reseller hasn't been cancelled yet and that the ticket is expected to be delivered to my friend's house at least a week before the scheduled fanmeeting. I don't want to celebrate yet until my friend actually gets hold of the ticket. But I've been trying to do a backup plan just in case... refreshing the fanmeet page on Interpark (for May 7 since what's been booked for me is for the May 6th fm) trying my luck to book a seat since there are times a seat becomes available when a booking expires or is cancelled. But geez. It is so hard. It's like trying your luck in the lottery. My goodness Suk. Why is it so hard to meet you in the flesh? Huhu...And well I will share pics of course if I get lucky enough. Hehe...Thanks again sis. 

• Like 3

I just listen to OST from Reply 1988, title A little Girl... I just know now that this song is the one sang by JJS in The King 2 Hearts with guitar and stopped in the middle.. I just know the title, I mean.. hahaha.. I really like him singing this song in that drama :( too bad it's only half of the song :(:( 

I read in an article from dramafever that JJS is surprised that his fan meeting tickets sold out so quickly :D 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, karen527 said:

@mundaliv Yay, the ticket I have been praying for was delivered to my friend's house yesterday. Ayeee!!! So happy!!! I will finally meet our beloved Suk!!! 

WOW!!!So happy to hear that! We can expect full report from you then.. hehehe... can't wait also to have your photos and videos from the fan meeting in this thread :D Really great, as his fans, you can come to his first ever fan meeting!!! Just tell him to make another round of fan meetings.. perhaps in other countries as well... I'm sure that he has lots of international fans after OMG and JI.

• Like 3