Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

@mintea18 love all the HD pics on DC. Miss him seeing him on my screen so badly!!  I enjoyed The Face Reader too and he did great in this movie alongside the veteran Song Kang Ho........and the Guerilla Date MC even said that he/JJS is being called "the junior Song Kang Ho".  That's quite a compliment and acknowledgment of his excellent acting!  YES, it's a must-watch movie for JJS fans.:)

3 hours ago, mundaliv said:

@mintea18 i just checked the sites that I usually watch kdramas, the movie "The exclusive" has english sub. You can try it there. It's drama cool. I've checked also that almost all of JJS movies and dramas are there. 

Thanks @mundalivfor this info.  Will check it out.

12 hours ago, karen527 said:

@mintea18 Oh yes we should!!! Let's party on his birthday!!! Thanks for the cute gifs! Our beloved JungSukkie is so cute and super adorable! You wouldn't think he'd be turning 36 on Monday. He looks like he's just 26 years old! Yaaasss!!! Birthday coming up! I'm so excited and I just can't hide it. Oh how much I love him!!!

Let's Party!  We can treat him to a cup of his favourite Americano, cook him spicy braised chicken, pork sausage stew and kimchi jiggae and serve with soju since these are his favourite food and drinks :blush:  

Found some interesting facts on his favourite stuff which he revealed in an old interview that he did for his Japan Official Fanblog and which was translated and posted on this thread page 15.

Q: What is one thing that you always do everyday?  A: Everyday, I always have a cup of Americano! No matter what I have to do, I always have one cup of coffee everyday.

Q: Your favorite color?  A: Blue.

Q: Your favorite season? And the reason why?  A: I like winter the most. Since I was born during winter, it brings out the best emotions in me. I like the snow.

Q: Favorite alcoholic drink?  A: Although I've tried a lot of alcoholic drinks, my favorite that I prefer to drink is Korea's alcoholic drink, soju.

Q: Your favorite food? Food that you hate (that you can't eat)? Out of all the food that your mom cooks, what is your favorite?  A: My favorite food is dakbokkeumtang (spicy braised chicken), soondaeguk (pork sausage stew), kimchi jjigae (kimchi stew)...  so on.I generally like Korean food. I also like Japan's sushi, although recently I haven't been eating it.Food that I cannot eat is boshintang (dog meat stew). ㅠㅠMy mother's dakbokkeumtang (spicy braised chicken) is the best ^^!!

Q: Your favorite artist (musician)?  A: In Korea, it's Gummy, and then 2NE1.In Japan, I've enjoyed myself when listening to various songs by ONE OK ROCK.

Q: Your favorite movie?  A: I have a lot (of favorites)...  ^^;; I really like the movies by Korean Directors Bong Joon Ho and Han Jae Rim. I also like the movies that my favorite actors that have been in recently.(Movies such as) "The Iron Lady", "American History X", "No Country for Old Men", "Fight Club", "Lincoln", "Troy", and so on...  there really are a lot, right?

Read more > HERE

Did he already "hint" to this Japanese fans about him and Gummy back in 2013 before we all found out about it in 2015??  Hehe, of course, she has to be his favourite Korean artist/musician!! 

• Like 4

Here's Showbiz Korea report on The Face Reader - JJS cut :)

11 hours ago, karen527 said:

@mintea18 I wish he'd have a v-live chat on his birthday so we can send our greetings to him and show all our birthday cakes. That way, we could truly celebrate his birthday with him. Haha. But I guess that'd be too much to ask of him. 

And my Christmas wish is to give him a big bear hug on his birthday!  Can we do a virtual hug on V-app?

oKnHk16.gif

• Like 4

It's true! Christmas eve is the wedding of Shin-Nari :):) Still miss this couple so much!! My favorite couple of all the couples in kdrama. I just watched episode 5 of JI. I saw that HwaShin in earlier episodes is a bit different with later episodes (above ep 18). He is more look like the pics in esquire in this episode :D 

Thanks for the esquire pics @kenjo80 He is totally awesome in these pics!! 

@mintea18 please dig other old pics of him in DC :D  especially the ones in TK2H :) Thanks ;) 

• Like 4

@kenjo80I don't know if a virtual hug on vlive is possible but that sounds interesting. Haha. Would love to virtual hug all my fellow JungSuk fangirls. Awww. I wanna feel that warm JungSuk fangirly love!!! 

And thanks for sharing that interview my dear! I love to learn a lot of things about our JungSukkie! Awww He can't live a day without coffee. He likes the color blue and his fave alcholic drink is soju. I want to know more. Hehe. Actually, I've been reading this thread's earlier pages and I've learned so many things about him. I just realized we don't have a lot of things in common but I guess I really like him that much I don't  care. He's just this amazing actor who gives life to the characters I so adore. It doesn't hurt that he's also attractive, hot, sexy and charming! Haha. And although I don't know him well enough, I feel his sincerity and can see through his kind soul. 

Just a few hours till Christmas...Merry Christmas JungSukkie!!!

Merry Christmas my fellow JJS lovers! Gosh, we should have a name or something for our group here. The dedication we all have is just amazing! Sorry if I'm being hyperactive this evening. I just miss JungSukkie yah!!! 

• Like 3

[TRANS] 161213 Summary of ISAAC Toast & Coffee event fan account with #JoJungSuk

tumblr_inline_oi6c7njZlo1ubvmyn_540.jpg

There were 15 lucky winners who attended the event. Jo JungSuk came a bit late. The winners were eating the new menu by ISAAC. Jo JungSuk entered the restaurant and gave opening speech like, “Hello, I’m Jo JungSuk. Nice to meet you all. Is the new menu tasty? etc etc…” He said he hasn’t try the new menu so it’s the first time for him. After this, he sat in one table with the winners (kyaaaa>_<) and ate the new menu. They chatted and did short ‘Q&A’ time while eating. After this, it’s phototime. Each winner got chance to take a polaroid photo together with Jo JungSuk and he signed the polaroid after. Each winner also got a signed mug with each winner’s name written on it by Jo JungSuk before hand. After that, Jo JungSuk gave closing speech which ended the event.

tumblr_inline_oi6c89Sc191ubvmyn_540.jpg

*Note:

1. When Jo JungSuk started to eat, all the winners starred at him and he got shy (lol) and asked to eat together.

2. He said he likes spicy food and the toast that he ate isn’t really spicy for him.

3. A winner asked what he ate for lunch and he said ‘blood-sausage soup’. For dinner he recommended ‘pork belly’ because when doing “Hyung” stage greeting with D.O, fans always asked recommendation for dinner. Both of them like ‘pork belly’ so he’s often recommend it for fans/

4. Someone asked about a scene in “Jealousy Incarnate” where he succesfully kicked a can into a trashbin: is it real or CG effect? He said it’s CG effect. It’s him who kick the can but the CG effect make the can fall into the trashbin. In one of his CF (ads) he also did the same thing but this time there’s no CG, he really succesfully did it.

tumblr_inline_oi6bxgTAzz1ubvmyn_540.jpg

5. Someone asked what “dangkyam” means. (*In Running Man, when he was asked to do aegyo, he said “dangkyam” at first) He said he doesn’t remember it but it’s just a gibberish word because he’s in a hurry to end that.

tumblr_inline_oi6bkpHKPq1ubvmyn_540.png

6. The song he listens to these days is from Amy Winehouse. He received a LP as a gift and he listened to it a lot.

7. Someone asked about fanmeeting and he said it won’t be soon but he will in the future and still in the middle of planning.

8. When polaroid time, Jo JungSuk saw someone hurt her finger and said “Why? Are you hurt? Aw, what to do…” (akjhdgfiag >o<)

9.  One of them is gonna have entrance examination for acting department (in college). She said that to Jo JungSuk and he said “Really? Only a month left now~ Fighting~”. And to her, he added a “P.S: Let’s meet again at nice stage” on her signed item (what a gentleman T_T)

10. He said that because he’s already knew and wrote all winners name on a mug (the gift) before the event, he became familiar with the names so when he wrote it on the polaroid, it’s not weird anymore for him.

11. MC said it’s okay to take selfie but fast!! But manager & bodyguard didn’t allow it. However, Jo JungSuk allowed anyone who wants to take selfie with him (*OP said this makes her more fluttered)

Credit: forjojeol.tumblr.com :blush:

• Like 3

16 hours ago, mundaliv said:

@mintea18 i just checked the sites that I usually watch kdramas, the movie "The exclusive" has english sub. You can try it there. It's drama cool. I've checked also that almost all of JJS movies and dramas are there. 

Thank you! I will watch it right when I get the time. I miss his acting so much I really need to watch this movie :) 

@karen527 should we have a name for our amazing group here?. Does anyone have any creative idea?? :phew: I think it would be nice if our name relates to his nickname "Jojoel" :)

Merry Christmas Jungsukkie Lovers!! :wub: :heart:

source.gif

Credit: Jo Jung Suk Vietnam Fanpage Facebook

• Like 4

11 hours ago, kenjo80 said:

Did he already "hint" to this Japanese fans about him and Gummy back in 2013 before we all found out about it in 2015??  Hehe, of course, she has to be his favourite Korean artist/musician!! 

And JJS is no doubt her favourite artist/person of all time hehe. Gummy sang "Don't worry, My dear" in one of her recent concerts :) Her voice here almost made me cry. Imagine Gummy and Jungsukkie have a duet together @@.... Korea would be blown away!

• Like 3

I don't think I'll be able to sleep if JJS and Gummy do a duet!!

And it's superb sweet Gummy sang 'Don't Worry'. I couldn't find the complete version at the moment, but another shorter version! Enjoy!

BTW, mintea18, kenjo80, and all of You, GORGEOUS JI/JJS/LHS gifs/pics/vids! THANKS!!!

• Like 5

Hm.. is it ok this forum now turns a little into Gummy's forum? But they're so rabu rabu!

So Gummy was on King of Mask Singer in 2015 and after she revealed herself, the MC asked about her "BF" and I thought it's quite touching what she said. It starts at 1hr 28 min point. I'm very happy both JJS and Gummy did very well in 2016! Fighting guys!!

• Like 5

I just saw this older interview and wanna share... it's from 2014 interview with the Blood Brothers cast.

At 5:45 point, the host asked which role they won't accept even for a few million dollars. JJS answered roles that need to show his body; he has no confidence in that, and that he's afraid after seeing what others have to do to obtain that kind of fitted shape/body. (A BIG THANK YOU to JJS for changing his mind or else, JI/LHS wouldn't exist! haha!)

After the actor on JJS's left commented, the younger actor on JJS's right said he'll work hard on any role. LOL, that's sound like he's dissing the two older actors and they immediately retaliated. You've GOT TO SEE what JJS did 'cause I almost fainted! Hahahhaa!

• Like 5