Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

@kenjo80 I'm planning to cook seaweed soup on his birthday! And since I can't bake, I will just buy a cake. Haha. I don't know how I'm going to do it though...It's my uncle's birthday too and he invited the family for lunch. I probably will cook in the evening, for dinner. There will be lots of food in the fridge after Christmas day. What then should I cook? Haha. Anyway, I will do my best to celebrate his special day coz to me, he is the most special person in the entire universe. Just thinking about it excites me already. 

I have to thank Gong HyoJin for suggesting Suk to play HwaShin. Otherwise, I would never have found JungSuk...the sexy hot namja who has been giving me so much happiness these past few months. He was really charming as Kang Chef. Even Park Shin Hye said she watched Oh My Ghost and liked him too. And because of that, I'm going to rewatch OMG now. It's vacation time! I'll feast on my JungSukkie all week long.

By the way, been trying to post pics here but it says I need a url of the pic I wish to post. Sorry for my ignorance but can someone enlighten me on this? 

• Like 4

From dramabeans review part 5: http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/12/2016-year-in-review-part-5-sunbae-minions-weigh-in/#more-122815

gummimochi's review on JI

Jealousy Incarnate

gummi_jealousy1a.jpg

By the time Jealousy Incarnate rolled around in late summer, I was in the mood for something lighthearted that could make me laugh. Even though it took me a few weeks to get hooked, once I was, I was in deep.

From the very first mammogram, I loved the show’s spot-on comedic timing. Both physical and verbal humor were offered by practically everyone in this weirdly extended family, but the one who had me in stitches every week was Jo Jung-seok as the often irritating yet hilariously sad Hwa-shin. Even when I found him grating, I took solace in the thought that Jo Jung-seok could make me feel so many different emotions as a viewer. Who else could make me so irritated when he would clam up in front of his loved ones, make me giggle when he removed an octopus from his muddy clothes, and drive me to tears during that heart-to-heart with his mother?

I especially enjoyed the sitcom-y feel of our character relationships, where a love triangle existed in all three generations. In fact, this is where I wished Jealousy Incarnate could have (and perhaps should have) used its extensive cast to its advantage when the main loveline meandered in the third act. I would’ve loved to see more of the high school boys fighting over Pal-gang, or even more of Chef, who found himself in love with both mothers. However, I did enjoy their moments whenever they did appear, particularly Chi-yeol’s adorable protective younger brother act toward his noona’s suitors.

So for a 24-episode show where Na-ri was caught between two men who fought for her affections, I hadn’t expected such a rush to get to the end. My frustration toward Na-ri’s inability to choose was offset by a bromance that just wouldn’t quit (and I would never want it to). But I suppose the heart wants what it wants, unless it doesn’t know what it wants and we’re left with a pile of never-ending jealousy.

• Like 3

@mundaliv I just want to share some pics from my phone which I have collected these past couple of months. And I know I really need an image hosting site if I need to post those pics but I'm kinda lazy. Haha. It really is fine. I do enjoy every pic, gif and clip posted here. Thanks!

• Like 4

@mundaliv a prosecutor or a detective or a secret agent role would be quite a departure from his roles so far and I am sure our JungSukkie will be able to pull it off remarkably........perhaps with less action like in Healer since he is afraid of heights!!  The less about politics the better and of course, there has to be some romance for the sexy king to showcase his romantic moves and kisses :) 

9 hours ago, karen527 said:

@kenjo80 I'm planning to cook seaweed soup on his birthday! And since I can't bake, I will just buy a cake. Haha. I don't know how I'm going to do it though...It's my uncle's birthday too and he invited the family for lunch. I probably will cook in the evening, for dinner. There will be lots of food in the fridge after Christmas day. What then should I cook? Haha. Anyway, I will do my best to celebrate his special day coz to me, he is the most special person in the entire universe. Just thinking about it excites me already. 

I have to thank Gong HyoJin for suggesting Suk to play HwaShin. Otherwise, I would never have found JungSuk...the sexy hot namja who has been giving me so much happiness these past few months. He was really charming as Kang Chef. Even Park Shin Hye said she watched Oh My Ghost and liked him too. And because of that, I'm going to rewatch OMG now. It's vacation time! I'll feast on my JungSukkie all week long.

By the way, been trying to post pics here but it says I need a url of the pic I wish to post. Sorry for my ignorance but can someone enlighten me on this? 

@karen527 seaweed soup would be just perfect for his birthday on a cold winter day and you can cook samgyeopsal and have it together with soju!  Hehe, who is going to be the pretend JungSuk and blow out the candles and eat all the food together with you?? I have watched OMG for no less than 5 times and one of my favourite parts is the one in episode 12 when he admitted that he and NaBong are dating, in front of his staff and the filming crew.....so manly and protective of his love and he's really handsome in OMG with his hairstyle and the simple yet classy shirts that he wore :wub: I LIKE!  Happy re-watching!

For posting images and gifs on this site, like @mundaliv said, you would need to upload them to an image hosting site, copy the picture link and post the url here.  Read more on soompi > How To Post Pics  Would love to have you share your images here......not forgetting pics of your seaweed soup and birthday cake and dishes yo have cooked for our JungSukkie :) 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, mundaliv said:

This is the parody in YT. Cr to owner.!!

O.M.G. that parody is just awesome!  Daebak, what an amazing parody :w00t:  Incredibly creative video.....it would be quite a sight to see the reactions on their (JJS/LMH) faces if SBS were to show this during the SBS Drama Awards ceremony :phew:

Just read back some of the old reviews on his dramas/YOF and in one of these write-ups on YOF, "Na PD explained how he’d first met Jo Jung-seok over a casual meal and thought he had a pleasantly everyday vibe about him, “like a neighbor dongsaeng.” He described Jo as having an innocent and indecisive side........and Jo Jung-seok is also a good driver. HA. He did add, “Jo Jung-seok is quiet, but entertaining.”  

Reading these descriptions about him makes me love him even more!!

The playful and entertaining Jungsukkie on Yanolja CF filming set :phew: 

IAKSraw.gif

cr : as tagged

• Like 5

jealousy-incarnate2_20160921_171133.jpg

A talanted reporter who has breast cancer

photo334644.jpg

Nae-gyeong's brother-in-law and assistant

fullsizephoto477626.jpg

A good husband who love poems

001.jpg

A Cold-Blooded Killer

new-stills-for-the-upcoming-korean-movie

A Music Teacher who lost his girlfriend

tumblr_m6xwipRvy81qad1wh.jpg

A Kiss Master

10477261_1685649491663640_39644192130540

A Chef who chashed by ghost

3eb9bc0491489903645607cef1d8770b.jpg

A Royal guards who falls in love with the princess

AEN20161118001100315_02_i.jpg

A Con Man who cares about his brother

Lee-Soon-Shin-is-the-Best3.jpg

CEO of Gabi Entertainment

fullsizephoto633413.jpg

Journalist with murder case

#ALL-KIND ENTERTAINER#

• Like 5

I've watched all of his dramas/movies except "The Exclusive: Beat the devil tattoo". Can anyone show me where to watch that movie with engsub? T_T...  "The Fatal Encounter" is too dark and complicated for my liking... But his fight scenes in the first haft of the movie made my jaw drop. He needs to show more of his martial art skills! And you guys really need to watch "The Face Reader" if you haven't yet. It's a must watch for JJS's fans. Out of all characters he's played, I love Chef Kang and Lee Hwashin the most :)

I'm digging the old posts on DC lol

CnEzj0L.png

CEBHOf0.png

FAeLoV0.png

• Like 4

@mintea18 Oh yes we should!!! Let's party on his birthday!!! Thanks for the cute gifs! Our beloved JungSukkie is so cute and super adorable! You wouldn't think he'd be turning 36 on Monday. He looks like he's just 26 years old! Yaaasss!!! Birthday coming up! I'm so excited and I just can't hide it. Oh how much I love him!!!

• Like 5

On 23/12/2016 at 11:54 PM, karen527 said:

@mintea18 Oh yes we should!!! Let's party on his birthday!!! Thanks for the cute gifs! Our beloved JungSukkie is so cute and super adorable! You wouldn't think he'd be turning 36 on Monday. He looks like he's just 26 years old! Yaaasss!!! Birthday coming up! I'm so excited and I just can't hide it. Oh how much I love him!!!

Yes, he's turning 36... I dont understand why Korean always increase their actual age by 1 or 2 years, it doesn't make sense lol I'm so excited for his birthday too! Let's party together!hehe. I just wish we could see him on that day. Miss him already........

• Like 4

Today, Christmas Eve is ShinNari's wedding day,  one of the happiest JI moments for me :grin:

5fbZniv.jpg

JnVg8Fw.gifpzpBzDQ.gif

REmmZER.gif

And here's JungSukkie wishing everyboday Merry Christmas

And on Boxing Day, it's our man's 36th birthday.........생일 축하합니다 saeng-il chukha hamnida, Jung-Suk-ssi  Let's make it a special day for JungSukkie and celebrate it here on this special thread!  Hmmm...what shall we do for our sexy king?  

• Like 5