mintea18

Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Current Drama: Mung Bean Flower/ Nokdu Flower

Yanolja ad split into 5-sec clips by Yanolja :phew:

GIF from twitter

55jbLGI.gif

He looks good in Red.  Christmas promotion? :blink:

hQgWQ31.jpgEhjP0sE.png

• Like 4

@mundaliv @Jy Jy thanks for the Thank You Event pics.....JungSukkie looks radiant in these pics.....his skin is glowing and seems well-rested :wub:

More media pics.....enjoy your coffee, Hyung!

URS1vNb.jpgrhV40z9.jpgz2eS8dN.jpg1EUKugI.jpg

Fancam of him jokingly using his Yanadoo's catchphrase here....."neo doo?  Ya, na doo" meaning "You too? Ya, Me too!" -  so sweet!  :)  Then, he ended the stage greeting by saying "See you again when our English gets better"?  Yanadoo is getting free publicity :w00t:

• Like 4

Esquire Korea FB released a computer screencap of its 9 draft/proposed cover pictures for its January edition. What do you guys think of the cover pics?  I prefer the ones of him with the brown jacket.  Right choice to go with the pic in the middle for the final cover page, IMO :phew:

dHroqxF.png

• Like 4

Early Christmas pressie for JungSukkie who looks ravishing in all black......poor KyungSoo, should have gifted him one doll too :sweatingbullets:

53diwsd.jpgwnog0nr.jpgrpGgSa2.jpgioiO7qo.jpg

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, mintea18 said:

The eyes contact :dizzy: I would have fainted if I were her.........

Exactly my thought @mintea18 I would have gone weak at the knees if he were to look me in the eyes like that.....with that genuine smile and touch of his hand :flushed::blush:  Awww, so handsome!

voJtKE7.gif 

cr; as tagged

There's another article today about the five actors who have captured female viewers' hearts in 2016 and not surprisingly, JJS is on the list.....he has certainly stolen the hearts of us here on this thread........and I am under his spell, big time :blush: :phew::

AqpFc4a.jpg

◆ 1월~3월 조진웅 Jan - Mar : Jo Jin Woong

◆ 2월~4월 송중기  Feb - Apr : Song Joong Ki 

◆ 8월~10월 박보검  Aug - Oct : Park Bo Gum

8월~11월 조정석  Aug - Nov : Jo Jung Suk  (JI, Hyung and LOTBS cameo) :wub:

◆ 12월 공유  Dec : Gong Yoo

Source

• Like 5

I certainly did not know him prior to JI but halfway through the series, I knew I was in big trouble. The more I resisted, the more I fell. He was able to capture my fancy with just one punch I mean one role and well, the rest is history. Haha. So I guess, he does deserve every spot in every survey there is in the entire universe, galaxy, planet coz he got me going cray cray in a big big big way. Haha. And geez! JungSuk looked radiant today. He looked supah fine. His skin's to die for. His smile, so glorious. He's got eyes that pierce through your soul and puts you in a trance. I can stare at his lovely face all day and that would still not be enough. Oh my Suk, what have you done to me? 

• Like 5

On 19/12/2016 at 7:22 PM, kenjo80 said:

Fancam of him jokingly using his Yanadoo's catchphrase here....."neo doo?  Ya, na doo" meaning "You too? Ya, Me too!" -  so sweet!  :)  Then, he ended the stage greeting by saying "See you again when our English gets better"?  Yanadoo is getting free publicity :w00t:

Could this man stop being soooo cuteeee.... my heart can't content that much of cuteness  >_<

It's so great to see Jungsukkie in many articles/surveys these days! Apparently not only us here are under his spell :wub:. Jungsuk's charm is irresistible hehe

3PYy3l5.gif

• Like 3

8 hours ago, karen527 said:

I certainly did not know him prior to JI but halfway through the series, I knew I was in big trouble. The more I resisted, the more I fell. He was able to capture my fancy with just one punch I mean one role and well, the rest is history. Haha. So I guess, he does deserve every spot in every survey there is in the entire universe, galaxy, planet coz he got me going cray cray in a big big big way. Haha. And geez! JungSuk looked radiant today. He looked supah fine. His skin's to die for. His smile, so glorious. He's got eyes that pierce through your soul and puts you in a trance. I can stare at his lovely face all day and that would still not be enough. Oh my Suk, what have you done to me? 

@karen527   @mintea18 LOLLLL.....what has he done to us to make us keep coming here and insta, twitter, youtube and all the other SNS sites to search for his pics, videos, gifs??  

Look at that face smiling at the lucky fan *I think I just died and went to heaven*!!  Simply Irresistible :wub:

KTW5Mvo.jpg

Notice the "Hit The Bull's Eye" emblazoned on his T-shirt! Yaaayyy....chukahae :phew:

6ld7uxO.gif

cr: as tagged

• Like 5

Look at 37 month old Jungsukkie playing with his balloon, I want to pinch his cheeks loll...  Yes, I have the same question chinguu... What has he done to us? Aigoooo..... :flushed:

More pics from stage greetings event yesterday :blush:

7hrVS1L.jpghgxufUq.jpgPAUvtN6.jpg

Source: UZUZU

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Angela Yn said:

I always love to see him licking his lips or he plays his tongue :w00t:

@Angela Yn Me too, he loves licking his lips or sticking his tongue out and that drives me craaaaazy :blush:

More gifs of him sticking his tongue out and looking so sexy doing that :phew:

6DhGneX.gif

BHRzRWb.gif

He's sexy and he knows it :grin:

ks80iUS.gif

3 hours ago, hibiscus99 said:

Count me in, chingus...:wub:

Welcome to the club @hibiscus99 - we are all under the spell of this great actor!

4 hours ago, mintea18 said:

Look at 37 month old Jungsukkie playing with his balloon, I want to pinch his cheeks loll...  Yes, I have the same question chinguu... What has he done to us? Aigoooo..... :flushed:

Can I adopt the 37mo Jungsukkie? :w00t: 

jaFCixS.gif

cr: uzuzu

• Like 4

I really like the cover of esquire chosen in comparison with the other options @kenjo80 

somehow, I got the vibe of Robert Downey Jr seeing JungSuk in this cover photo. So different vibes that he sent in this photo, I haven't seen him in any of his photos has this kind of vibes. He really has the ability to send out different emotion and vibes, even only from a photo! 

Finish YTBLSS, finally!! He is so cute with IU. His fashion style there is also very relax, still wearing blazers but with t-shirt and jeans. While in JI, he has more formal fashion style. 

@karen527 i also only know JJS while watching JI. And since then I watched almost all of his drama :D Not yet his movies though. And I also now read some old posts of dramabeans, turns out that JJS is really famous for his ad-libs and his ability to make the viewers feel the emotions.

But turns out that there are still some comments in DB or YouTube that said he is not handsome enough and should not be as lead role :( Thanks God it's only 1 or 2 comments. Most of the comments about him are positive!!

• Like 3