Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

46 minutes ago, mintea18 said:

The eyes contact :dizzy: I would have fainted if I were her.........

Exactly my thought @mintea18 I would have gone weak at the knees if he were to look me in the eyes like that.....with that genuine smile and touch of his hand :flushed::blush:  Awww, so handsome!

voJtKE7.gif 

cr; as tagged

There's another article today about the five actors who have captured female viewers' hearts in 2016 and not surprisingly, JJS is on the list.....he has certainly stolen the hearts of us here on this thread........and I am under his spell, big time :blush: :phew::

AqpFc4a.jpg

◆ 1월~3월 조진웅 Jan - Mar : Jo Jin Woong

◆ 2월~4월 송중기  Feb - Apr : Song Joong Ki 

◆ 8월~10월 박보검  Aug - Oct : Park Bo Gum

8월~11월 조정석  Aug - Nov : Jo Jung Suk  (JI, Hyung and LOTBS cameo) :wub:

◆ 12월 공유  Dec : Gong Yoo

Source

• Like 5

I certainly did not know him prior to JI but halfway through the series, I knew I was in big trouble. The more I resisted, the more I fell. He was able to capture my fancy with just one punch I mean one role and well, the rest is history. Haha. So I guess, he does deserve every spot in every survey there is in the entire universe, galaxy, planet coz he got me going cray cray in a big big big way. Haha. And geez! JungSuk looked radiant today. He looked supah fine. His skin's to die for. His smile, so glorious. He's got eyes that pierce through your soul and puts you in a trance. I can stare at his lovely face all day and that would still not be enough. Oh my Suk, what have you done to me? 

• Like 5

On 19/12/2016 at 7:22 PM, kenjo80 said:

Fancam of him jokingly using his Yanadoo's catchphrase here....."neo doo?  Ya, na doo" meaning "You too? Ya, Me too!" -  so sweet!  :)  Then, he ended the stage greeting by saying "See you again when our English gets better"?  Yanadoo is getting free publicity :w00t:

Could this man stop being soooo cuteeee.... my heart can't content that much of cuteness  >_<

It's so great to see Jungsukkie in many articles/surveys these days! Apparently not only us here are under his spell :wub:. Jungsuk's charm is irresistible hehe

3PYy3l5.gif

• Like 3

8 hours ago, karen527 said:

I certainly did not know him prior to JI but halfway through the series, I knew I was in big trouble. The more I resisted, the more I fell. He was able to capture my fancy with just one punch I mean one role and well, the rest is history. Haha. So I guess, he does deserve every spot in every survey there is in the entire universe, galaxy, planet coz he got me going cray cray in a big big big way. Haha. And geez! JungSuk looked radiant today. He looked supah fine. His skin's to die for. His smile, so glorious. He's got eyes that pierce through your soul and puts you in a trance. I can stare at his lovely face all day and that would still not be enough. Oh my Suk, what have you done to me? 

@karen527   @mintea18 LOLLLL.....what has he done to us to make us keep coming here and insta, twitter, youtube and all the other SNS sites to search for his pics, videos, gifs??  

Look at that face smiling at the lucky fan *I think I just died and went to heaven*!!  Simply Irresistible :wub:

KTW5Mvo.jpg

Notice the "Hit The Bull's Eye" emblazoned on his T-shirt! Yaaayyy....chukahae :phew:

6ld7uxO.gif

cr: as tagged

• Like 5

Look at 37 month old Jungsukkie playing with his balloon, I want to pinch his cheeks loll...  Yes, I have the same question chinguu... What has he done to us? Aigoooo..... :flushed:

More pics from stage greetings event yesterday :blush:

7hrVS1L.jpghgxufUq.jpgPAUvtN6.jpg

Source: UZUZU

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Angela Yn said:

I always love to see him licking his lips or he plays his tongue :w00t:

@Angela Yn Me too, he loves licking his lips or sticking his tongue out and that drives me craaaaazy :blush:

More gifs of him sticking his tongue out and looking so sexy doing that :phew:

6DhGneX.gif

BHRzRWb.gif

He's sexy and he knows it :grin:

ks80iUS.gif

3 hours ago, hibiscus99 said:

Count me in, chingus...:wub:

Welcome to the club @hibiscus99 - we are all under the spell of this great actor!

4 hours ago, mintea18 said:

Look at 37 month old Jungsukkie playing with his balloon, I want to pinch his cheeks loll...  Yes, I have the same question chinguu... What has he done to us? Aigoooo..... :flushed:

Can I adopt the 37mo Jungsukkie? :w00t: 

jaFCixS.gif

cr: uzuzu

• Like 4

I really like the cover of esquire chosen in comparison with the other options @kenjo80 

somehow, I got the vibe of Robert Downey Jr seeing JungSuk in this cover photo. So different vibes that he sent in this photo, I haven't seen him in any of his photos has this kind of vibes. He really has the ability to send out different emotion and vibes, even only from a photo! 

Finish YTBLSS, finally!! He is so cute with IU. His fashion style there is also very relax, still wearing blazers but with t-shirt and jeans. While in JI, he has more formal fashion style. 

@karen527 i also only know JJS while watching JI. And since then I watched almost all of his drama :D Not yet his movies though. And I also now read some old posts of dramabeans, turns out that JJS is really famous for his ad-libs and his ability to make the viewers feel the emotions.

But turns out that there are still some comments in DB or YouTube that said he is not handsome enough and should not be as lead role :( Thanks God it's only 1 or 2 comments. Most of the comments about him are positive!!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, mundaliv said:

But turns out that there are still some comments in DB or YouTube that said he is not handsome enough and should not be as lead role :( Thanks God it's only 1 or 2 comments. Most of the comments about him are positive!!

@mundaliv who said that???:angry: maybe Donald Trump is the most handsome man for her LoL

• Like 2

@mundalivI honestly don't understand how some people would think he's not handsome enough to be the lead. Objectively speaking, the first time I saw him I thought he was cute and goodlooking. When you start watching him, he slowly grows on you. You realize, he actually has very expressive beautiful eyes and his smile is gorgeous. And the more you look at him, the prettier he gets. He has beautiful & milky smooth skin. And when he sweats he still looks fresh and neat. It's like you can almost smell his sweet scent, it drives you crazy you just want to wrap yourself around him. Oh geez. Here I am again. Haha. Erase. Erase. Lol.

Anyway, my mom adores him too! In fact she's the one who told me he looks so neat and gorgeous in whatever clothes he's wearing. Well, she actually first saw JJS on OMG and she kept mentioning how handsome chef was. I think my mom is a JungSuk fangirl too. Lol. She rarely gives compliments.The last series we watched together she said the lead guy wasn't handsome at all so she stopped watching. Haha. Then I had her watch Ji and she immediately recognized JungSuk. She even told me he looked better in OMG but still compared to the other guy (jung won) JJS's still more handsome. So I guess he is goodlooking enough to be the lead coz he passed my omma's very high standards. 

• Like 4

16 hours ago, mundaliv said:

I really like the cover of esquire chosen in comparison with the other options @kenjo80 

somehow, I got the vibe of Robert Downey Jr seeing JungSuk in this cover photo. So different vibes that he sent in this photo, I haven't seen him in any of his photos has this kind of vibes. He really has the ability to send out different emotion and vibes, even only from a photo! 

So true... Let me repost the pictures here. His eyes say things even in one photo. His magazine pics always leave me in awe! The more you look at his eyes, the more you are mesmerised!......... 

iq9zVp1.jpg&key=a94214a635bb334aad6c4ae5c2161b0d9510373f282d8f13baded39f026de0c4

Cxf-gJiUUAABD4-.jpg

• Like 5