Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

32 minutes ago, mintea18 said:

Apparently Nari is not the only one who fell for Hwashin's sexiness hehe ^_^

Couldn't agree with you more, @mintea18 - some of us here fell REALLY hard for HS and JJS's sexiness and are stuck in too deep with our love for this hot icon :heart:

Just saw a clip on KBS World introducing "My Annoying Brother" (starts at min 4.00) and wow, this movie is penned by the same writer who wrote the hit movie "Miracle Cell No. 7"!! Hope it will do really well in the box office too.  

LOL, D.O. actually asked his hyung to look for a girl who looks like Jeon Ji Hyun, for him!!  Chungmuro's hottest actor, JJS.......FIGHTING :wub:

• Like 4

Jeon Ji Hyun! I think it's a sign that Jo and Jeon should do a drama together. Lol. First I learn they're in the same agency, next I see rec videos of her most recent drama on YouTube while watching Jo videos, and now DO speaks of her. We should petition. Lmao 

• Like 1

Has anyone shared this before?

Longer trailer review with english sub.. It exposes more about the storyline so anyone who are very sensitive to spoiler maybe want to skip it before watching the movie. ;)  But I think it gives more intake about the movie.. Can't wait to watch the full movie

• Like 6

9 hours ago, Silviana Dewi said:

Has anyone shared this before?

Longer trailer review with english sub.. It exposes more about the storyline so anyone who are very sensitive to spoiler maybe want to skip it before watching the movie. ;)  But I think it gives more intake about the movie.. Can't wait to watch the full movie

Getting more excited about this movie after watching the trailers!  Hyung protective of his dongsaeng getting bullied is so heartwarming to watch :). JJS is really different in this role from any his other movie and TV roles thus far.

More pics of our man :wub: 

z2dXvPI.jpg

Spoiler

YGDuiWP.jpggvSXhJP.jpg

yJJu2sT.jpgnDovV5j.png

JJS is really hot these days. Lots of articles on JJS and variety shows with co-stars speaking about him.... Seo Ji Hye talked about JJS's "ad-lib explosion" on JI set, a friend of his also discussed about JJS on the most recent episode of Radio Star (eagerly waiting for the subbed episode), Nurse Park Jin Joo also talked about his ad-lib, on Happy Together........aigoo, what are you waiting for, shows?  Just get JJS on and let us fans hear from the star himself ;)

• Like 6

JJS is phenomenal!! Thanks for the beautiful pics @kenjo80! If you already found the variety shows with sub, could you indicate where to watch it then? I'm not good in finding all of these shows. Thanks!

Watching the trailer from @Silviana Dewi gives good feeling for the movie and JJS's character there. Can't wait to watch it. Different with Hwashin indeed! I wonder when the movie will come to our cinema in our country. 

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, hibiscus99 said:

Omo!  looking at the 1st pic of JS  kenjo80 just posted, have you seen a single eyelid guy looking so gorgeous as him.

For me it's just him. Faint:wub:

Ain't he just drop-dead gorgeous in that first pic?  The gaze just makes me weak at the knees......."*fainted* too! 

Annyeong Handsome, can't wait to see you on my screen again....D-9 to Running Man - Bromance House ep!!

eZplxk1.gif

cr: as tagged 

5 hours ago, mundaliv said:

JJS is phenomenal!! Thanks for the beautiful pics @kenjo80! If you already found the variety shows with sub, could you indicate where to watch it then? I'm not good in finding all of these shows. Thanks!

Watching the trailer from @Silviana Dewi gives good feeling for the movie and JJS's character there. Can't wait to watch it. Different with Hwashin indeed! I wonder when the movie will come to our cinema in our country. 

Your're welcome, my dear chingu-deul here....glad to be able to share our love for this awesome man with all of you on this friendly thead. 

Radio Star Episodes 492 and 501 are now with subs on the usual (the only one I know out there) website that sub this talk-show (I am not sure if I'm allowed to post the link to this website on this thread but you can see the website address on these screepcaps)

Sx3V9tb.png

In this Radio Star Ep 492 starting at min 37, Lee Si Eun who was in W recently, shared that he does not like it (gets jealous) if others do better than him.  He mentioned he got jealous of JJS cos he knew JJS even before his own debut and aigoo, the MC hit back “I don’t think you are on the same level as him/JJS……and that he’ll never catch up to JJS’s level of success!  LOL.  Lee Si Eun was in JJS/Shin Minah's movie, My Love, My Bride and also in the recent Ginseng ad together with JJS.

nnbAeB5.png

This is Radio Star Ep 501......starting at min 40, JJS’s ex-college mate, who is a comedian talked about JJS and his encounters with JJS back in the days when JJS was still an unknown staring in the musical Grease.

From these programs, we can tell that JJS is really hitting it big in the k-ent world right now……friends, co-stars and fellow celebrities are dropping his name in variety shows, interviews etc.  Yay....JJS Manse!

QKhzHPI.gif

• Like 5

9 hours ago, kenjo80 said:

JJS is really hot these days. Lots of articles on JJS and variety shows with co-stars speaking about him.... Seo Ji Hye talked about JJS's "ad-lib explosion" on JI set, a friend of his also discussed about JJS on the most recent episode of Radio Star (eagerly waiting for the subbed episode), Nurse Park Jin Joo also talked about his ad-lib, on Happy Together........aigoo, what are you waiting for, shows?  Just get JJS on and let us fans hear from the star himself ;)

Thanks for all the goodies @kenjo80 :wub:  I guess KBSworld will post the sub version for that Happy together Episode soon. It's always nice to hear about JJS's ad-lib hehe. 

Some gifs and screencap from the BTS of Allure photoshoot

DJKnin0.gif

5HWbvod.gif

lbvSQ9D.gif

QfUQHaA.gif

VLlU1HF.gif

pUf4yip.jpg

vlYGL0j.jpg

4oih0gr.jpg

• Like 7

3 hours ago, hibiscus99 said:

Omo!  looking at the 1st pic of JS  kenjo80 just posted, have you seen a single eyelid guy looking so gorgeous as him.

For me it's just him. Faint:wub:

Couldn't agree more! kkk

@Silviana Dewi Thanks for the engsub video! The film is getting more and more interesting to us. Can't wait to watch it. Miss his acting... I've re-watched videos of JI too many times lol

@mundaliv I haven't seen those pics yet, will post if I find any :P

• Like 4

4 hours ago, mintea18 said:

Couldn't agree more! kkk

@Silviana Dewi Thanks for the engsub video! The film is getting more and more interesting to us. Can't wait to watch it. Miss his acting... I've re-watched videos of JI too many times lol

@mundaliv I haven't seen those pics yet, will post if I find any :P

You're welcome!

I am looking forward to see his other appearance in variety shows. He didn't appear in too many shows back then but since he is so famous right now, I think we'll soon see him everywhere.. (can't wait)

and does anyone know where I can check his overseas fan-meeting schedule? I hope I have the opportunity to meet him.. I'm currently in Taiwan, Korean stars often visit Taiwan right? It's the first time for me to be a huge fan of Korean actor.. so I don't know how to check their fan-meeting info

• Like 4